You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Kraft

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Kraft

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 pm

After seeing Kraft in action, i think we need Neuer next season. Neuer >>> Kraft and that won't change at the end of the season. So, that's it.
Besides Neuer need us :wink:

Koma wrote:Everyone makes mistakes mate, Ferguson with Forlan (yeah he was shit when he was in Utd but..)

I have to disagree with that. Forlan in Man Utd played few minutes at the end of every match, he was never given a real chance. However, he scored many goals, many of them important. But I agree that it was his golden era and ManUtd wasted it.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Conquistador » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm

We all know how good Neuer is, but have you seen his awful mistakes?
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Conquistador wrote:We all know how good Neuer is, but have you seen his awful mistakes?

BLESS YOU

Where is Dambun?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm

yea last game

dizaster #-o
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Set plays can f*ck with any goaltender, Neuer's no exception to that.

I'm concerned with Kraft's basic positioning. He nearly botched a tip save into his own net because he was off his line a bit too much. Don't get me wrong, I see potential in him BUT Bayern needs a world-class GK, as I've mentioned before. I'd rather see Kraft go out on loan for a full season and then decide if he's up to the challenge of wearing the #1 jersey.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

That was more a defense mistake. Still, Neuer should have done something else but, none is safe from mistakes.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Sepp Maier said " I have said When Thomas(kraft) was 16 or 17 that he has the best Fundamentals , hopefully he will become the New Sepp Maier , He can easily do it"

then he added " Thomas is doing great and this makes me happy , he is playing calm and good "

About Neuer , Maier said :"The Money and the millions of the transfer fee could be saved ,I Believe that When Kraft Plays A Super Season , They wont sign Neuer , Why should they? "

Louis Van Gaal said that Kraft has been doing his Job Greatly , even though he had some minor mistakes , he also had some Unbelievable saves

Nerlinger also praised Kraft
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Element wrote:Sepp Maier said " I have said When Thomas(kraft) was 16 or 17 that he has the best Fundamentals , hopefully he will become the New Sepp Maier , He can easily do it"

then he added " Thomas is doing great and this makes me happy , he is playing calm and good "

About Neuer , Maier said :"The Money and the millions of the transfer fee could be saved ,I Believe that When Kraft Plays A Super Season , They wont sign Neuer , Why should they? "

Louis Van Gaal said that Kraft has been doing his Job Greatly , even though he had some minor mistakes , he also had some Unbelievable saves

Nerlinger also praised Kraft

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

he is playing calm

thats the part i like the most.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I hope Kraft does well but I will reserve my judgment on him until after he's played well in big matches like the upcoming CL vs Inter or in the Pokal semi-final vs Schalke 04.

I respect Sepp Maier and his ability to recognize talent. Still, we respect Kahn too and he said Rensing would be great and we all know how that ended up.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Koma » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 pm

The most important thing is, he is incredible in things that you can't learn. Has good reflex, he is calm and brave. You can't learn that, on the other hand, he can improve on crosses and some other things, but he has fundamentals and that's encouraging.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 pm

The Negotiations between KRaft's Agent and Bayern about contract extension have started
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Koma » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Missed the game :/
How did Thomas do? Is he badly injured?
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 am

nope
Thomas Kraft wird wohl auch im Achtelfinal-Hinspiel der Champions League am Mittwochabend bei Titelverteidiger Inter Mailand das Tor des FC Bayern hüten können. Der 22-Jährige erlitt zwar beim 3:1-Sieg in Mainz bei einem Zusammenprall mit Petar Sliskovic eine Schädelprellung und wurde nach der Pause durch Jörg Butt ersetzt. Sein Einsatz in Mailand ist derzeit aber nicht gefährdet. Seinen Platz im Tor des Rekordmeisters hat Kraft nach Aussage von Louis van Gaal sowieso sicher. „Er ist unsere Nummer eins“, sagte der Bayern-Coach nach dem Spiel.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Koma » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 am

Nice, good to hear that van Gaal still belives in him, Thomas can be our new legend.
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion