You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Bentonomo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Kroos is world class. Damm cheap rumenige
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Fussballgott » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

There is 10000 twitt like this on Twitter. Because most of people are not blind and doesn't follow the hype.
Fussballgott

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Twitter.

The king of fake news.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fussballgott » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Twitter.

The king of fake news.

At least nobody on twitter say Müller has to play #9 instead of Lewandowski when both are fit.
Fussballgott

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:41 am

Fussballgott wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

There is 10000 twitt like this on Twitter. Because most of people are not blind and doesn't follow the hype.

Hahaha thiago on missing persons list . Please call police
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:43 am

Fussballgott wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Twitter.

The king of fake news.

At least nobody on twitter say Müller has to play #9 instead of Lewandowski when both are fit.

Muller isnt fit though or his declined is definitely not temporary. Todays Muller, offensively was terrible
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 am

I can remember a good pass from thiago to muller
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby zozon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 am

Question to the admins - since when double users are permitted on this forum?

Fussballgott = Coman

So why he isn't banned yet is beyond me. If double users are allowed, let us make 5 more other usernames and sh*t on the players and forum members.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:50 am

Bayerns midfield was winning vs REAL, even with an old Alonso on the team. VIdal and Thiago really played well defensively.

I dont understand how people can slate Thiago for not being able to cover for another man. F, it was carlo fault for taking a midfielder out when Javi got the red card
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Fussballgott » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:24 pm

zozon wrote:Question to the admins - since when double users are permitted on this forum?

Fussballgott = Coman

So why he isn't banned yet is beyond me. If double users are allowed, let us make 5 more other usernames and sh*t on the players and forum members.

Oh the little dirty hater zozon. Calm down.

You're not a genius by recognize me. I never try to hide who was behind this account. After 3 messages from myself you can easily understand who it was.

I receive like 5 PM people asking me if it was me before your intervention.

I actually made a mistake with my previous account.

I change my email to a fake email and after that I ask to change the password ... which was send to the fake email.

So if the admin have a solution then I would be happy to learn how to get my account back.
Fussballgott

Postby Jorge » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:46 pm

zozon wrote:Question to the admins - since when double users are permitted on this forum?

Fussballgott = Coman

I am not sure about double users but definitely we need to clone some players if we are thinking about beating Real next week.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby zozon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Jorge wrote:

Fussballgott = Coman

I am not sure about double users but definitely we need to clone some players if we are thinking about beating Real next week.

Just dont clone Vidal. We'll score twice and miss 2 penalties - too much of a heartbreak :P
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Bayerns midfield was winning vs REAL, even with an old Alonso on the team. VIdal and Thiago really played well defensively.

I dont understand how people can slate Thiago for not being able to cover for another man. F, it was carlo fault for taking a midfielder out when Javi got the red card

Uhh, I am not sure about that. First half our midfield was decent, not great. If I have to take one home from these minutes I take Robben tormenting Marcelo on the right wing throughout the first half, not necessarily our midfield buildup.

Now, let's get back to the defining minutes of the game: The first 15 minutes of the 2nd half when we were still 11 vs 11. Our midfield trio was basically outplayed off the gate by Madrid's trio: we couldn't even smell the ball. Didn't you pay attention to our players having to pull the Madrid players by the neck because they we running through freely, that led to both yellow cards and ultimately the red card.

If Thiago and Vidal had control of the game we wouldn't had put Alonso and Matinez in the situation, the fact is: Kroos-Modric, covered by Casemiro on their backs, at that point owned us.
Last edited by Jorge on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Jorge » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:A shame the board was so cheap for letting kroos go, just compare what he did with thiago.

Did Kroos do anything in the first half? Did he have to cover for a red carded defender in the second half? There were players who costed us the game and you went ahead to blame the player who pressed Madrid and assisted our only goal.

That's the problem, a midfielder to have a good game does not have to be flashy. I will add to your remark: did Modric and Casemiro do anything in the first half? I say: YES. They kept Madrid in the game, they did not control us like in the 2nd half but with many little things they prevented our buildup to feed the front line, they let the clock run and in the first 15 minutes of the second half, when we were still 11 vs 11 they were in command and from there on, they never surrendered command. You can even say the same thing for the entire 2nd half: besides the through pass to Carvajal from Casemiro: did Kroos, Modric and Casemiro do anything extraordinary? Just enough to win the game, I guess.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Fussballgott wrote:- World class since he is 20 years old :pep:
- Best Bayern player this season :pep:
- Better than Toni Kroos :pep:
- Best midfielder in the world :pep:
- Best technical player in Bayern history :pep:

The three best midfield in the world were on the field and none of them were named Thiago Alcantara.

Hello there. I've seen some posts like this. I'm not sure if you are cloning yourself or not but it is quite clear you are here to be negative which is not really forum policy. If you don't mind, we get it, you don't think he's a good player. Now please pace yourself and stop arguing against other people's posts. Also, do stop the trolling; case in point.
Thks.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion