You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:He left because they think Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets are irreplaceable at Barcelona, so it's possible.

Fixed.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 am

tflags wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Favouritism or not he'll be getting a starting spot playing like that. =D>

MUTU and Xabi thanked this? What about all that talk of him losing balls in dangerous areas?

What about... hello tflags ! :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 am

He lost a lot of balls, didn't he? Pisses me off too because it complete overshadows his great passes forward as well as the fact that Mueller and Kroos lost some pretty lousy balls too. If you ask me, we lost on a lousy timing for DvB to screw up not to mention a very poor start, to say the least, by Starke.

But on my part I liked the first half. The team created a lot of chances but missed them all. DvB's timing, again, killed our momentum and then I noticed everyone just got their nerves to play for them.

We'll do better next time around, even if it takes some pretty strong anger management supergenes to get over this LOUSFY PCRIK GAME.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:35 am

tflags wrote:He lost a lot of balls, didn't he? Pisses me off too because it complete overshadows his great passes forward as well as the fact that Mueller and Kroos lost some pretty lousy balls too.

Thiago isn't a DM though. It's been pretty obvious in the few games he's played thus far. He just doesn't have the fight for that.

It could get to the stage if we insist on playing him in that position that he will become to weak link of our team, and will get exploited. We'll get murdered on the counter.

But his forward passing is phenomenal, I'm sure when we get Martinez and Schweinsteiger back to fitness, he'll move further forward.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:28 pm

tflags wrote:as well as the fact that Mueller and Kroos lost some pretty lousy balls too.

Yeah, but that's Müller's thing, isn't it? Pretty sure he had the worst pass completion ratio for us last season.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Not bad. :wink:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

Not bad. :wink:

This guy makes great videos, not the typical flashy highlights. I would recommend you watch his other vids....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Every coach has his favorite players no matter what they may say in a press conference. LvG loved Muller, Jupp and Kroos probably still text each other :mrgreen: , and then their is Thiago and Pep. Am I the only one who thinks Pep will be as relunctant to bench Thiago once he is fit as Jupp with Kroos and etc.?

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Every coach has his favorite players no matter what they may say in a press conference. LvG loved Muller, Jupp and Kroos probably still text each other :mrgreen: , and then their is Thiago and Pep. Am I the only one who thinks Pep will be as relunctant to bench Thiago once he is fit as Jupp with Kroos and etc.?

Certainly Pep loves Thiago, but I believe he will be objective about him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Every coach has his favorite players no matter what they may say in a press conference. LvG loved Muller, Jupp and Kroos probably still text each other :mrgreen: , and then their is Thiago and Pep. Am I the only one who thinks Pep will be as relunctant to bench Thiago once he is fit as Jupp with Kroos and etc.?

I wanna say that Kroos is rapidly gonna become Pep's favorite player; nobody retains possession in Bayern like him.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm

walter wrote:

I wanna say that Kroos is rapidly gonna become Pep's favorite player; nobody retains possession in Bayern like him.

I was considering Kroos again as the teacher pet but i think once Thiago get settled in he will be Pep's favorite and Kroos will be his close second :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Well what Müller under van Gaal and Kroos under Heynckes had in common that both deserved to start because of their performances. I have no doubt that Pep will bench Thiago's sorry ass should he feel that he doesn't deserve to stand in the starting XI.

That being said, given the Spaniard performs I can definitely see a scenario where Thiago becomes for Pep what Müller was for van Gaal / Kroos for Heynckes.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby jaybayern » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:44 pm

and remember who ever the teacher pet was they playedd exceptionally well under the teacher so that could be a good sign
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

I wouldn't mind Thiago playing all games as long as he performing as required. In any case, Pep is a winner and he will only select the players that will satisfy his need for winning trophies.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

... and another "great" article from the lady who can't tell the difference between a post and the crossbar. :roll:

BTW, info on the article is quite wrong. Mueller had 3 attempts on target vs 2 for Thiago (official data) plus a great chance created for Alaba who missed the one on one. God I hate these 'perhaps if he did this that wouldn't have happened...' articles.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion