You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Three Musketeers [V]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby nessa13 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:09 am

i think there good friends, but you dont c too much of basti, lukas and phillip. u c more of like basti and lukas. lol :?
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BMike86 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:24 am

nessa13 wrote:i think there good friends, but you dont c too much of basti, lukas and phillip. u c more of like basti and lukas. lol :?

Podolski and Schweinsteiger are good friends. But Lahm was more friends with Ballack while Michael was with the club. Lahm looked up to Ballack like an older brother. If you watched all Germany's matches during WC you could of easily saw it. thats if you didnt see it during the Bundesliga at Bayern. Plus at bayern not many people are friendly. its like the new york yankees, they are all professionals with the attitude they really don't need anyone else because it is a job before a game, and if they don't perform they will lose their spot or go somewhere else.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:37 am

I thought I read last season that the management were complaining that there's too much love in the dressing room and everyone's way too friendly and that we need a more competitive approach. I believe it was Hoeness complaining (who else? ;))
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:41 pm

I thought I read last season that the management were complaining that there's too much love in the dressing room

That's funny. I read that Schweinski were the jokesters in the dressing room.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BMike86 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:44 am

MUTU wrote:I thought I read last season that the management were complaining that there's too much love in the dressing room and everyone's way too friendly and that we need a more competitive approach. I believe it was Hoeness complaining (who else? ;))

they can be at times. i think with Podolski in and Ballack out the chemistry will be much better in the locker room and on the pitch
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 am

Schweini compilation

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:58 pm

MUTU wrote:I thought I read last season that the management were complaining that there's too much love in the dressing room and everyone's way too friendly and that we need a more competitive approach. I believe it was Hoeness complaining (who else? ;))

I agree with this. All the photos and footage I see, they all always looks pal-ly and happy and very good friends. I love to see that sort of stuff in a team too ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:48 am

If these three young players have decided to stay with Bayern for a long time, I think we`ll have such a brighter future..... :P
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:21 pm

Schweini really is like a ***** superstar he knows how to score how to actually play ...he is just magnificent ..i mean look the last goal he scored against sporting ...he is awesome !
I really think that podolski should really start being the podolski we all know ..but magath boy should give him more chances to play ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:28 am

The trio are the most wanted players in the uefa fantasy football(euro,not that nice in champions league but due to red cards and injuries)
They are simply the pride of bayern and germany
Cant wait to see them in wc2010 when they would get 24-25
+trachowski+mertesacker+kuranyi(hope he is back in form)
and the most wanted
Deisler :cry: :shock: :lol:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion