You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Three Musketeers [V]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:51 pm

German blondes are f****** hot....and also cute...I mean WOMEN...not men..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby german_soccer_chic » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:18 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:German blondes are f****** hot....and also cute...I mean WOMEN...not men..;)
So are you talking about women overall or just that they are cute? W/e. But yes, German blondes(male and female) tend to be very good looking.
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wanaminah » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:41 am

bastian is cute..Anybody ever meet lahm,bastian,podolski in person.just ask..
wanaminah
Getting the hang of it

Postby german_soccer_chic » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:12 pm

no unforutunetly im in the US so i've never met any of them but that is one of the things i hope to do some day. or if nothing else, just watch them play. an autograph would be nice. :roll:
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Postby sincMM » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:43 am

german_soccer_chic wrote:no unforutunetly im in the US so i've never met any of them but that is one of the things i hope to do some day. or if nothing else, just watch them play. an autograph would be nice. :roll:

Yes! That's what i want :)
I think it's the most pefect thing if i will meet bastian once a week in my dream :P
sincMM
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Mirage » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:35 pm

Well I'm 6 days late replying here, but I can't not agree with this. They are hot, plus they're all on the same team which is just - great ^.^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 am

german_soccer_chic wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:German blondes are f****** hot....and also cute...I mean WOMEN...not men..;)
So are you talking about women overall or just that they are cute? W/e. But yes, German blondes(male and female) tend to be very good looking.

I would say...they are very very cute.....they are lovely.....
i have that famous GERMAN BLONDE from the Berlin fan mile as wallpaper on my cell phone....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

Check out these videos, they're really cool!

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:15 pm

And here's a romantic one for the girls

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:32 pm

any videos with some bayern girls? :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:24 am

heh i watched those vids before. the one when they're in japan is downright hilarious.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby x_rebel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:47 pm

Guh, the Japan video is just so cool.^^
The Japan guy molesting Poldi's leg. XDD
But, yeah, Phil, Poldi & Basti are all so freaking talented and good players and of course hot and good looking. :lol: :)
x_rebel
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:54 pm

x_rebel wrote:The Japan guy molesting Poldi's leg.

Yeah, that was funny :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Re: The Three Musketeers [V]

Postby BMike86 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:59 am

german_soccer_chic wrote:I think that Bastian(Schweinsteiger), Lukas(Podolski), and Phil(Phillip Lahm) are just such a good pair and they are so frickin' HOTT! :D I mean seriously!!!

good lord!! Schweinsteiger is one of the ugliest footballers in Germany. he maybe cute, but DEFINITELY not HOTT!!! Lahm I guess you can find him cute or whatever, i think you just stereotyped the young german guys on the club as HOTT. Podolski however I can agree with is pretty hot, but supposedly Paris Hilton thought he was cute as well. But then again I think I read that in Bild which is usually most lies that the writers dream about and then write the storyies as truth.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 am

German blondes that are males can be pretty hot, but many of the females have masculine bone structures in the face which is a total turnoff. Unless you want a Arnold Schwarznegger looking girlfriend? LOL. If you want focking hot women youve got to go over a country to Poland bro. if you don't believe me go to europe, then go to the streets and the discos and the women easily are much more gorgeous in Poland than Germany. Unless your on drugs which probably wouldn't matter what you look at
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion