You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 am

bayern4l wrote:I mean, come on, who would choose Cesena rather than Bayern. :?

Well, between being a key player for a Serie A club and warming the bench of FC Bayern, it's really a matter of personal choice. Perhaps he want to make a name in Europe first before joining a big club. It's all down to Jupp Heynckes to convince him of playing time.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Conquistador » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 am

Isn't Cesena going to play Serie B next saison?
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 am

Conquistador wrote:Isn't Cesena going to play Serie B next saison?

No, they ended up 15th in the table out of 20 teams, and only the bottom 3 teams get relegated.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 am

AFP wrote:Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich are in talks to acquire Japanese teen striker Takashi Usami, a bright prospect for Japan's 2014 World Cup campaign, according to his J-League club Gamba Osaka.

"It is true that Bayern Munich have approached us about Usami. But at this stage we have no formal announcement to make. There has been no agreement yet," Gamba spokeswoman Kana Koizumi told AFP on Friday.

Japanese media reported Friday that the two sides were working out details of a deal over the 19-year-old Usami, citing a German press report that his transfer money has been set at 1.5 million euros.

"Nothing is finalised yet but he (Usami) has a clause in his contract to move if a foreign team comes in for him and we can't stop him," Gamba head of team operations Hiroyasu Yamamoto told the Kyodo news agency.

Usami, who made his professional debut with Gamba in 2009, has been called up for his first senior international duty in the Kirin Cup tournament now under way involving hosts Japan, Peru and the Czech Republic.

"I have no comment," Usami told Japanese media on Thursday when asked about the transfer talks. But he added: "If I have a chance, I want to go soon. I'd better move while I am young."

He was kept on the bench by Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni in the scoreless draw with Peru in Niigata on Wednesday. The Blue Samurai, who won a record fourth Asian Cup title in January, will face the Czech Republic in Yokohama on Tuesday.

At the age of 17, Usami scored on his professional debut for Gamba in a 2-1 defeat to FC Seoul in the AFC Champions League in May 2009.

He won the J-League young player of the year award last season when he scored seven goals in 26 league matches.

Usami has scored one goal in six league matches in the current March-December season which was disrupted by the March 11 earthquake-tsunami disaster.

Usami, who has also played for Japan in under-17 and under-20 matches, said he was keen to move to Europe.

"Players based abroad have talked to me a lot about what it is like over there," he told Japanese media at the Kirin Cup training camp. "I can learn from those players, who work in such a tough environment, about technical and mental aspects. I can see how confident they are."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 am

"Players based abroad have talked to me a lot about what it is like over there," he told Japanese media at the Kirin Cup training camp.

I hope Uchida and Kagawa will focus on how awesome Germany is rather than how evil Bayern is.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

TZ claims that Usami's girlfriend has already packed her suitcase

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 69807.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Whats with all the "Welcome To Bayern Munich" videos for all the rumoured players . First Hazard, then this?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Conquistador » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 pm

^I agree. I am getting tired of the welcome to Bayern videos. First Illevic, now all this?
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Slemba » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I think (at least hope) that this is a done deal...
If so, this is a HUGE success for Nerlinger ...

1) The policy of signing young talented prospects and turning them into WC stars is Mostly successful and a good investment..

2) At last we enter the Asian market which I believe is highly profitable and can enlarge our fan base broadly...

Well done indeed =D>
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby miera82 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Bavarians appear set to press ahead with securing Usami's signature for a fee reported in the German press to be in the region of €1.5 million.
"It is true that Bayern Munich have approached us about Usami. But at this stage we have no formal announcement to make. There has been no agreement yet," Gamba spokeswoman Kana Koizumi told AFP.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... mi?cc=3888
miera82
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby eliasov » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am

i hope that we get him ...it'll be intresting he'll open a market for bayern in asia like park is opening to manure in south korea...and being in the japanese market will be awesome for our club finances ps: japanese players have a good attitude hopefully he'll be our version of kagawa
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Slemba » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Guys
Is it only me or there are others who think that this deal well be announced tomorrow or this week ? [-o<
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Slemba wrote:Guys
Is it only me or there are others who think that this deal well be announced tomorrow or this week ? [-o<

I don't know WHEN, but I think that we will eventually get him
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Slemba wrote:Guys

I think in middle week, when Neuer sign(after NT match)...
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm

The guy has a match on Tuesday in Japan against the Czecks. I don't think he will make it before that and even then he has not sat down to confirm the final details yet.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion