You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby dambun » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am

Hope it's true... we need to strengthen our backup in the attacking midfield area!
He might become our version of Kagawa... or at least be the speed we lack when we don't have Robbery....
On the other hand he will definitely be a major success form a financial point of view.....

And about the fee.... I'm sure we won't pay more than 2-3M.... unless a Japanese sponsor has already paid for it.... :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 am

Reading the article it sounds a bit fishy.

Anyway its a great marketing idea to sing a japanese player asap.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 am

The Japanese media is claiming that the deal is Perfekt with Takashi Usami moving to FC Bayern on loan for 18 months, with an option to buy. It's still unclear if he's meant for the senior team or FC Bayern II.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 am

MUTU wrote:The Japanese media is claiming that the deal is Perfekt with Takashi Usami moving to FC Bayern on loan for 18 months, with an option to buy. It's still unclear if he's meant for the senior team or FC Bayern II.

Sounds good. I like the option where we get a player on loan with option to buy.
No risk involved in it :)
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

appudds wrote:
MUTU wrote:The Japanese media is claiming that the deal is Perfekt with Takashi Usami moving to FC Bayern on loan for 18 months, with an option to buy. It's still unclear if he's meant for the senior team or FC Bayern II.

Sounds good. I like the option where we get a player on loan with option to buy.
No risk involved in it :)

Yes me too, especially in transfers from other continents where it's hard to predict if a player is going to be the best transfer of the season or the biggest flop ever. This way, if he flops, we'll never lose money (except for his wages). And if he proves to be the real deal, we can sign him. If these rumours are indeed true, then Christian Nerlinger deserves a good round of applause.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 am

'Possible' transfer VALUE from the Nagaokakyo born midfielder is EUR5 Mil. The 19 year rose to first division with Gamba Osaka, a team with which he debuted at the Asian ' Champions League' with a goal against Seoul at the finals! His international scene appearance however dated way, way back. He started playing for the Japanese U17 when he was 15! With the U20 he has already capped 3... with 3 goals!
He has been seen as CAM, striker AND left winger! Is there anything reproachable that this guy has?? Yep... he is too thin!
He won the Young Player ' Golden Boot' award for his performance in the 09/10 season with 26 appearances and 7 goals. Many are calling him Japan's most promising rising player. You can decide for yourself here:

He played his NT debut yesterday against Peru in a friendly (for the Kirin Cup) that neither he nor Peru's Farfan scored any goals. 0-0 final score. Before the match, coach Zaccheroni said 'Usami has played very well since last season. He has good quality." AFP among other sources keep calling him Japan's brightest prospect.

Do mind bringing him in WILL surely open up merchandizing possibilities in Asia's second economy quite a bit.

ROMANIAN press is quoting Japanesse publication ' Land of the Rising Sun' (that name would be as Japannsee as Sake...) as syaing 'Bayern Munich is on the Verge of signing...' Rummenigge spoke out loud back in February: 'Van Gaal and Nerlinger have seen videos and were impressed. I want to see him working out with the first team before making an offer." (Translated from Romanian.)

He plays on Tuesday against the Czechs and after that he is supposed to meet with us again. Men this is getting done really fast...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah, this would be a great transfer in the "potential great player/potential monetary gain" department.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Great write-up tflags! Thanks :) +1 karma
Interesting to see that he's playing for the senior national team now! Any idea in what position he played against Peru?

By the way, note that the video is 3 seasons old. He's improved a lot since ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby medjahedm » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

MUTU wrote:By the way, note that the video is 3 seasons old. He's improved a lot since ;)

Yeah heres a newer video (i dont know if its been posted before) and he really looks promising.

Interesting that he wears the same number as Gomez!
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Spox have picked up this rumour now, which seems more than just a rumour, and added some more info.

Osaka's Sports Director Hiroyasu Yamamoto said: "It's not Perfekt yet"

But Usami has a clause in his contract that allows him to move to a foreign club, a clause that was confirmed by Yamamoto.

Louis van Gaal already wanted to buy the player and he saw him as an option for the #10

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... siert.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm

This is Great :!: Yay for the Good Guys (BTW That's us) :!:
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby miera82 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ ... 603a1.html

nothing new about him ..
The 19-year-old, who was kept on the bench for the 0-0 draw with Peru at Big Swan, refused to make comment on Bayern but admitted he was keen to move to Europe.

"If I have a chance then I want to move to Europe while I am still young but I can't make any comment (about moving to Bayern)," Usami said after Thursday's training session.
miera82
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby BayernIsDBest » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

if we sign him, will we have any trouble with work permit??
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 am

miera82 wrote:who was kept on the bench for the 0-0 draw with Peru

Aha! So he did not play after all. Oh well.

BayernIsDBest wrote:if we sign him, will we have any trouble with work permit??

I don't think there'd be a problem. He's more famous and promising than Kagawa was when he joined Borussia Dortmund.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bayern4l » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 am

"Cesena 'not giving up' on Bayern Munich target Takashi Usami."

I mean, come on, who would choose Cesena rather than Bayern. :?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia/2011/06/03/2515537/cesena-not-giving-up-on-bayern-munich-target-takashi-usami
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion