You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby shileno » Tue May 10, 2011 1:57 am

Considering how good have been doing japanese players, I prefer him before Ekici, who is nothing special at all IMO.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby aria » Tue May 10, 2011 2:06 am

if he turns out like kagawa then it`s great - but I hope we dont pay more than 1-1.5m for him
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby miera82 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:57 am

Cesena and palermo want takashi usami
miera82
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby BayernIsDBest » Mon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

We should get him because he has proved to be a creative force in midfield, well capable of providing goals as well as scoring. He can dribble while maintaining good pace and can beat players with his trickery and speed; his acceleration particularly stands out as he switches gears quickly. Usami is an intelligent player who has a good passing range and can shoot with both feet. His shot is more precise than powerful, so he tends to place the ball rather than blast it. He has proved to be very dangerous from outside of the box if he can spot an opportunity to produce a shot as he can curl them in beautifully. Usami is highly competitive and diligent. He works hard, is committed and battles for the ball, yet he isn't hot-headed and keeps his composure.

His level of consistency is currently lacking. On a good day, he is a frightening prospect to have to face, but he has his off days, and still lacks the knowhow to pick the simple move over a more complicated, and less effective, play. Usami is a regular starter and maintains a good level of fitness, but is often substituted towards the end of matches and doesn't quite have the stamina to keep going for a full 90 minutes at his best. He requires some more work on the physical aspect of his game. He isn't weak by any means, but a few months in Europe will do his game a world of good. It seems that currently, he would struggle against more robust defenders.
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Mon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Well, why not jump on board like every other club and get a japanese player. Truthfully though, alot of the asian players in Europe seem to be doing well -- but this player is young and maybe the transfer might make sense from a certain point of view of a good young player -- but I certainly don't want Bayern getting players just to keep a trend going. Although I am surprised we never got a Japanese player with our club connection to Uwara Diamonds -- curious.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernIsDBest » Mon May 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Yes this player is young, but he has prospect and it seems like he will do good, we can sign him and then loan him back out to another club. Where he can grow. We dont have to play him. But IMO he has prospects and by buying hot prospects we will have a future for the club and he is not bad. Hes actually a very good player
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

BayernIsDBest wrote:We should get him because he has proved to be a creative force in midfield, well capable of providing goals as well as scoring. He can dribble while maintaining good pace and can beat players with his trickery and speed; his acceleration particularly stands out as he switches gears quickly. Usami is an intelligent player who has a good passing range and can shoot with both feet. His shot is more precise than powerful, so he tends to place the ball rather than blast it. He has proved to be very dangerous from outside of the box if he can spot an opportunity to produce a shot as he can curl them in beautifully. Usami is highly competitive and diligent. He works hard, is committed and battles for the ball, yet he isn't hot-headed and keeps his composure.

His level of consistency is currently lacking. On a good day, he is a frightening prospect to have to face, but he has his off days, and still lacks the knowhow to pick the simple move over a more complicated, and less effective, play. Usami is a regular starter and maintains a good level of fitness, but is often substituted towards the end of matches and doesn't quite have the stamina to keep going for a full 90 minutes at his best. He requires some more work on the physical aspect of his game. He isn't weak by any means, but a few months in Europe will do his game a world of good. It seems that currently, he would struggle against more robust defenders.

You seem to know quite a bit about him. Thank you!

To me, it seems like it would be a great transfer. We get a good backup for Robbery, and he will be cheaper than most of the players in Europe. It will also help our marketing in Asia. On the other hand, he will get his chance to play for a top club.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby munchen99 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 am

Goal.com is reporting Usami deal is done and dusted!

Teenage Japan international Takashi Usami is only one step away from signing a deal with Bayern Munich, according to the Japanese media.

The 19-year-old Gamba Osaka attacking midfielder, who is seen as the brightest star of a generation of Japanese young prodigies, has been chased by several European clubs.

However, Bayern appear to be in pole position to secure his services and the news of their interest has been confirmed by both clubs.

No details have been revealed on the terms yet, but there has been speculation in Japan of a price tag around €5million.
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby appudds » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 am

A very good transfer.
Though the price is a bit high. 5 million..
Shinji Kagawa, who was also labelled as a great talent was sold by their rivals Cerezo Osaka for just for some 200,000 euros..
I think Gamba are asking soo much just because Shinji became successful and it is Bayern!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Bayern33 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 am

if he is the brightest star coming out of japan then bayern did a great deal. Could become the new messi in japan
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 am

What is his position?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Stigger » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 am

Attacking mid, Winger, and Striker
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

5m :shock:
then im expecting hes a decent player we can use right away.
jin
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dambun » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 am

munchen99 wrote:Goal.com is reporting Usami deal is done

munchen99 wrote:Goal.com

This is the part that makes me worried.... remembering that Ribery to Madrid was a done deal :lol: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby munchen99 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

dambun wrote:
munchen99 wrote:Goal.com is reporting Usami deal is done

munchen99 wrote:Goal.com

This is the part that makes me worried.... remembering that Ribery to Madrid was a done deal :lol: :mrgreen:

lol yea who knows...apparently its from japanese media- to be honest he isn't a huge name so I don't see the point of goal linking us with him if there was no element of truth to the story...
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion