You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am

I repeat that this does not make sense. We offered to loan him. He'd have had the same chance to shine as he is going to have if he is sold to someone like Hoffenheim. The only difference is that he wouldn't have had any problems to make the jump to a big team, as he would have automatically returned to Bayern at the end of the loan. A 2-year loan with the option to return him after 1 season would have been perfect for everyone involved imo, but it is his choice.

As a winger I have always had more hopes in him than in Alaba, but Alaba is now playing very well in CM too. Then we have Shaqiri, who seems much more talented than Usami. I hope that we will not miss Usami too much.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAGHU » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:14 pm

RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I repeat that this does not make sense. We offered to loan him. He'd have had the same chance to shine as he is going to have if he is sold to someone like Hoffenheim. The only difference is that he wouldn't have had any problems to make the jump to a big team, as he would have automatically returned to Bayern at the end of the loan. A 2-year loan with the option to return him after 1 season would have been perfect for everyone involved imo, but it is his choice.

As a winger I have always had more hopes in him than in Alaba, but Alaba is now playing very well in CM too. Then we have Shaqiri, who seems much more talented than Usami. I hope that we will not miss Usami too much.

As a winger Alaba is waay better than him and he'll be used in that position sooner or later Alaba and Shaqiri could be apt replacements for robbery though Usami was one of my favs will miss him
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MarttiH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:59 am

I considered Usami as our future right winger. But it looks that this time Bayern Munich was just a travel agency - bought flight to Europe, paid some money and now Usami can go and sign for the new club. Already the fact he is a Bayern player will get him quite good offers on the table. Very unintelligible move by Bayern board.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

ojasmhatre wrote:As a winger Alaba is waay better than him and he'll be used in that position sooner or later Alaba and Shaqiri could be apt replacements for robbery though Usami was one of my favs will miss him

This is what I think will happen but it depends on whether we continue with Alaba at LB or not.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lindi33 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 am

Oh if we sell him ..And he becomes another Messi or Robben I will kill him! :evil:
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:As a winger Alaba is waay better than him and he'll be used in that position sooner or later Alaba and Shaqiri could be apt replacements for robbery though Usami was one of my favs will miss him

This is what I think will happen but it depends on whether we continue with Alaba at LB or not.

I think Bayern does not have too much faith in Contento or Rafinha so Alaba may be used there till the end of the season but I doubt After that Alaba will ever play LB again
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:I think Bayern does not have too much faith in Contento or Rafinha so Alaba may be used there till the end of the season but I doubt After that Alaba will ever play LB again

It all depends on his performance... none of us can know for sure
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

We will just buy him back:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 pm

The Bayern Munich midfielder has confirmed that he will move on loan to FC Nuremberg in the upcoming summer transfer window.

On-loan Bayern Munich midfielder, Takashi Usami, has confirmed that he will be moving to FC Nuremberg during the summer. The player has been unable to make a name for himself at the Allianz Arena after arriving from Gamba Osaka last year. Usami was expected to shine in Germany but has not found a permanent place in the starting XI.

The attacker had previously expressed his desire to part ways with the Munich giants to play regular first-team football. As a result, Nuremberg showed their interest in the Japanese and have been successful in signing him on a year-long loan deal.

Usami himself admitted that he is willing to make a move elsewhere and revealed that he would consider a move to Nuremberg. He claimed that both parties are currently negotiating a deal and the player is confident of a positive outcome. He reckons that there will be sufficient first team opportunities at the Frankenstadion which is what matters the most to him.

While talking to Nikkan, the Japan U22 international further added: "The current reports [regarding the Nurnberg transfer] aren't wrong. I think the negotiations are going well, and [the offer] is certainly appealing."

On the other hand, the teenager mused that he will continue fighting for a place in the playing XI at Allianz Arena. He admitted that it is a certainly difficult to make a place when competing with big name players such as Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mario Gomez but is still hopeful of earning sufficient playing time towards the end of this campaign.

"I haven't given up yet. I'm still going to keep trying," Usami concluded after Bayern’s 2-0 win over Olympique Marseille in the first-leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final on Wednesday, March 28, at the Stade Velodrome.

The former Osaka star has managed just 1 league appearance for Bayern’s senior side so far which is certainly a frustrating factor for the 19-year-old. He is also yet to make an international appearance for Japan’s national side and his Nuremberg move could help him in earning a debut for the country.

Source: http://blogs.bettor.com/Takashi-Usami-c ... ks-a141518
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 pm

MUTU wrote:"I haven't given up yet. I'm still going to keep trying," Usami concluded after Bayern’s 2-0 win over Olympique Marseille in the first-leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final on Wednesday, March 28, at the Stade Velodrome.

I feel really bad for him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

It seems that he will be loaned from Osaka to Hoffenheim.

I think it's a good team for him and he will prove his skills :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby München Minded » Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

He better not turn out to be one of the best Japanese guys to grace the BL and hurt Bayern ;)
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Takashi Usami

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm

München Minded wrote:He better not turn out to be one of the best Japanese guys to grace the BL and hurt Bayern ;)

*ehemehem* Kagawa *ehemehem*
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Stupid move from our Board [-X
what's wrong with buy and loan strategy -at least marketing wise ?!!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion