You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 pm

dambun wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:That is just stupid from our board...we could have easily buy him and loaned him to some weaker BL club where he would definitely play..just like we did with Alaba in Hoffenheim or Kroos in Leverkusen...or Lahm in Stuttgart.

He is only 19 years old and talented....Man Utd paid millions for young Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson etc...I remember reading some time ago that Anderson + Nani were bought for around 40-50 mil€...if I remember correctly:)

2-3 mil for Usami is nothing for us.

=D> Couldn't agree more.
We even payed some money for Petersen and Dale Jennings who seem much less talented than this Japanese kid. :|

Exactly... This is exactly why I was against loaning him out at the first place.... We could have bought him for around 1M in the summer... Like I said back then, the most probable situation with getting such a talent is that you see the kid's talented, but he is not yet ready to play for Bayern... It might be better to loan him out for 1-2 seasons...

All in all... It appears it's not our strategy to buy young talents and loan him out immediately, just to get future stars for a low price... I don't know why, but it's not in our transfer policies.... Otherwise we could have had Vidal, Reus, and probably many others right now, just for 4-5M.... I know it's a risky strategy, but's it's one that if pays off, would really really benefit us... And if it doesn't, we can always sell the player for a similar price, or a little less....

I don't know why we don't do this... Maybe we should send a letter (as one of Bayern's best international fansites) to Nerlinger and Co. and ask about it!

You guys told everything from these posts and I agree with all what you just said. :wink:

From the begining, his future has been decided to be a fail at Bayern, specially with loan option. In case that our board bought him last summer, there would be a possibility to send him somewhere else to get experience, muscles and football knowledge in Germany. But be fcked up like always with young players who can't immediately demonstrate and capitalize their talents and handle the pressure which is always present at our club. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Just Read on Spox.com that Hoffenheim are after Takashi Usami

and Usami's Agent said that Usami sees his future here in Germany
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Then LOAN him to them!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Then LOAN him to them!

The thing is that The agent also said that Bayern want to buy him but immediately loan him out

something usami refused
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Element wrote:The thing is that The agent also said that Bayern want to buy him but immediately loan him out
something usami refused

What did Usami refuse?...
We can buy him because of a clause in his loan contract.... This is not something he can refuse....

Did he refuse to be loaned?... I doubt he would prefer staying on our bench all the time and not going to Hoffenheim on loan!

I don't understand what his agent said!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:42 pm

dambun wrote:We can buy him because of a clause in his loan contract.... This is not something he can refuse....

no he can

Because a buying option is a 2-party option and needs both parties (The player and club that loaned him) have to say OK :D

this option only excludes the main club .. in this case Gamba osaka

dambun wrote:Did he refuse to be loaned?... I doubt he would prefer staying on our bench all the time and not going to Hoffenheim on loan!

I don't understand what his agent said!

his agent said " IT is not going to go further here at bayern"

and the clause of Usami was valid till 31 January , but both agreed about not taking it because they could not agree on the future of player

Bayern wanted a Sign and Loan for 1 season

Usami did not like that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm

We should have offered him a 4 year contract...and loan him out. It is the first time I hear we are offering a loan extension for such a young and promising talent.

Last player we loaned was Oddo...and I cant remember any other player. But Oddo loan was understandable but offering loan to Usami is just weird.

We could pay him peanuts to join us on permanent bases. We could pay those 3 mil € and see what happens...it is not like we are paying 12mil € like we did for Breno and got nothing from him in the end. And I am sure usami`s wages would be few times lower than Breno`s.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:We could pay him peanuts to join us on permanent bases. We could pay those 3 mil € and see what happens

read above man
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm

yes I read that...I was refering to that...because we could have done that few months back as he was clearly interested in joining us.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm

How much does he earn by the way?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby dambun » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 pm

"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Element wrote:The thing is that The agent also said that Bayern want to buy him but immediately loan him out

something usami refused

This does not make any sense, but we must respect his opinion.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

At least I hope he stays in BL because I have huge hopes in this guy [-o<
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"At Bayern we will go no further," agent Ludwig Kogl told Kicker.

The decision was made "as of today," he confirmed to TZ.

"Usami does not depend on Bayern in order to stay in Europe," Kogl added. "There are interested parties in the Bundesliga and in Europe."

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bun ... the-summer
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby uzi716 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am

Wow him leaving is going to be ugly. His agent is making a lot of comments to the media.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion