You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 pm

That is just stupid from our board...we could have easily buy him and loaned him to some weaker BL club where he would definitely play..just like we did with Alaba in Hoffenheim or Kroos in Leverkusen...or Lahm in Stuttgart.

He is only 19 years old and talented....Man Utd paid millions for young Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson etc...I remember reading some time ago that Anderson + Nani were bought for around 40-50 mil€...if I remember correctly:)

2-3 mil for Usami is nothing for us.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:36 pm

This is a big mistake.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ojasmhatre » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Big Mistake!
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 pm

I trust in our coach and staff who watch him every day in training and are in a vastly better position than us to judge this kid. If they don't think he deserves a contract, then he probably doesn't.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ojasmhatre » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Bayern wanted him on loan for another season? What does that say? All in all I feel it was a marketing Gimmick
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I trust Bayern's evaluations as well ... still can't help but think it was worth the gamble of him developing for that price.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

MUTU wrote:I trust in our coach and staff who watch him every day in training and are in a vastly better position than us to judge this kid. If they don't think he deserves a contract, then he probably doesn't.

What, you mean the coaching staff that thought keeping Hummels around wasn't worth it?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:I trust in our coach and staff who watch him every day in training and are in a vastly better position than us to judge this kid. If they don't think he deserves a contract, then he probably doesn't.

What, you mean the coaching staff that thought keeping Hummels around wasn't worth it?

Bayern cashed in on Hummels because he wanted to remain at Dortmund where he was playing. If they weren't aware of his talent, they would have sold him and not loaned him out. Besides, Hummels has yet to have a world class game outside of Germany...

Back to the point, Bayern have long shown shrewdness in the transfer market. Sometimes there were mishaps, but you won't find another team that didn’t have any mishaps either.

I trust their judgement. They may be wrong, but they are far more likely to be right. In any way, the half an hour or so we saw him play does not justify our criticism of their actions.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Mistakes have been made in the past. The amount is very low in today's world, it was a risk worth taking
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:That is just stupid from our board...we could have easily buy him and loaned him to some weaker BL club where he would definitely play..just like we did with Alaba in Hoffenheim or Kroos in Leverkusen...or Lahm in Stuttgart.

He is only 19 years old and talented....Man Utd paid millions for young Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson etc...I remember reading some time ago that Anderson + Nani were bought for around 40-50 mil€...if I remember correctly:)

=D> Couldn't agree more.

We even payed some money for Petersen and Dale Jennings who seem much less talented than this Japanese kid. :|
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Ugh, don't remind me we bought Petersen and didn't buy Usami. It just ruins my day. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Zigehh » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Cant somebody send a letter to them and ask why this kid wont be bought...

I dont want to watch him next year in some other BL shirt owning Van Buyten all over the pitch... Cmon Ulli cough up the cash and buy him!!!
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

It probably wouldn't mean anything but a letter/petition from the ultras could change their mind. They've been clashing a lot with the ultras and fans in general recently though, so it would probably be useless.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm

quaazi wrote:Ugh, don't remind me we bought Petersen and didn't buy Usami. It just ruins my day. :P

F*&#&#$. Just ruined mine...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:That is just stupid from our board...we could have easily buy him and loaned him to some weaker BL club where he would definitely play..just like we did with Alaba in Hoffenheim or Kroos in Leverkusen...or Lahm in Stuttgart.

=D> Couldn't agree more.
We even payed some money for Petersen and Dale Jennings who seem much less talented than this Japanese kid. :|

Exactly... This is exactly why I was against loaning him out at the first place.... We could have bought him for around 1M in the summer... Like I said back then, the most probable situation with getting such a talent is that you see the kid's talented, but he is not yet ready to play for Bayern... It might be better to loan him out for 1-2 seasons...

All in all... It appears it's not our strategy to buy young talents and loan him out immediately, just to get future stars for a low price... I don't know why, but it's not in our transfer policies.... Otherwise we could have had Vidal, Reus, and probably many others right now, just for 4-5M.... I know it's a risky strategy, but's it's one that if pays off, would really really benefit us... And if it doesn't, we can always sell the player for a similar price, or a little less....

I don't know why we don't do this... Maybe we should send a letter (as one of Bayern's best international fansites) to Nerlinger and Co. and ask about it!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion