You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby Element » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 am

Japanese players Are

1-Highly professional probably the most professional players in the world

2-tactically disciplined like no one else ,in fact i think that when they play , the 11 players know every step , so they pass the ball without looking because this player knows that that player is going to be there at this specific moment

3-teamwork : all for one and one for all

4-Set pieces : Their Set pieces are LOVELY , A DREAM

AvatarX wrote:Israel also participates in Euro Does it mean that they are part of Europe?

Israel is Part of UEFA , because neither Asia nor Africa accepted them , due to the political conflicts

And Both Russia and Turkey are European countries
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 am

A Japanese website, nikkansports.com, claims that Takashi Usami has rejected the trial offer from Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:10 am

Takashi Usami has also subsequently rejected the transfer from Bayern. I guess this bursts our bubble.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

damn, looks a good prospect as well
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Japanese Fever in Deutschland

Kagawa started with Sick football in the Bundesliga

and then we Followed with Watching Usami

and now VFB Stuttgart Are after Japanese Offensive All-rounder Shinji Okazaki

he plays for Japan NT ,he played 37 games for the NT and scored 18 goals
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

In 4 weeks' time, Bayern will send their scouts to watch Takashi Usami play for his current club Gamba Osaka and apparently he is still an option for summer.

Source: http://www.fussballtransfers.com/japans ... -aus_16794
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

even if he is average, the marketing aspect of buying this player could be big
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Gamba Osaka youngster Takashi Usami is still a transfer target for Bayern Munich despite the German clubs failure to sign the youngster last month, Bayern Munich executive chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed.

After watching several tapes of the highly-promising Usmai, coach Louis Van Gaal believes that he would easily adapt to German football and is focusing on bringing the midfielder to the Bundesliga on a trial to have a closer look.

“He’s definitely an option for the No. 10 position at Bayern. He’s considered to be a huge talent, though, and we are not the only team that want to sign him,” Van Gaal told Sport Bild.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Bayern Announced that they are going to make thorough Scouting for Talent in Japan

Van Gaal said last month " I think that it is better to scout in Japan than in England , IN England players are already overpriced , but in Japan they are cheap and have a highly professional culture that fits to us "

Bayern Scout Wolfgang Dremmler , watch the training of the U-22 Japanese NT to Watch Takashi Usami

But Dremmler said " Next to Usami, we are also interested in 2 other players"

Japanese sources say that those 2 are one of those (the number in Brackets is the age)

Kazuya Yamamura (21)
Kensuke Nagai (21)
Hiroshi Ibusuki (19)
Yuji Ono (18)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Element wrote:“He’s definitely an option for the No. 10 position at Bayern.

Um. Isn't some bloke called THOMAS MÜLLER playing there already? I'd take Müller over any player in the world, really.

But I can now understand why van Gaal wants a japanese player - because they won't bark back like your average brazilian. Allow me to entertain my outdated and most likely ignorant perception of Bushido with my mate van Gaal. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby The Spyware » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Element wrote:Bayern Announced that they are going to make thorough Scouting for Talent in Japan

Van Gaal said last month " I think that it is better to scout in Japan than in England , IN England players are already overpriced , but in Japan they are cheap and have a highly professional culture that fits to us "

That stratetgy can work in AZ Alkamar but not here in Bayern
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

The Spyware wrote:That stratetgy can work in AZ Alkamar but not here in Bayern

Agree with that

Talents in Europe have more experience , more stamina , stronger Bodies and are used to the training styles of european football

and also used to the weather

But on the other hand

Japanese players are highly professional , tactically disciplined like no other team and Respect the coach totally

and those 3 Values are more important for Van Gaal than the Skills of the players

Rivaldo was A TOP PLAYER in Barcelona and Van Gaal had no problems kicking him out because the lack of those 3 values
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 pm

He knows that if he wants to implement his tactics and win things he needs players total dedication or else it will fail. That is why he prefers Germans more than Brazilians...Germans are more disciplined, we all know that.

And if Dortmund brought Kagawa from 2nd Japanese league and he became a star...why doubt that a player from 1st Japanese league would fail ?
I think they have what it takes as they are on a rise in Japan.

Other thing is it would expand our world wide reach to Japan and they would have a player who plays in one of the top clubs in the world. That would be very good from financial point of view.

And if he fails...better to lose 1mil €...than 10 mil € for some talent in Europe.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Element wrote:Yuji Ono (18)

Is he related to Yoko Ono? :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 am

Gotta agree with him, in England you have to pay too much and the player are not that great neither. The transfer of Torres and Carroll shows their reality. I respect japanese players, I like some but, why not search on Spain, Italy, South America, Eastern Europe? If I were him, I would check some NT matches, there's a lot of talent out there, and not only from the top 5 leagues/countries.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion