You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Takashi Usami

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Takashi Usami

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 pm

He is an attacking midfielder / forward.
He could be used as a subtitute for Gomez, Ribery, Kroos, Mueller and Robben. It's not often that all 5 players are fit at any one time, so if he's indeed any good he could get playing time without a change of formation.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

True that, but unless he turn to be a great player, Altintop, Kroos and Olic will be our main subs. Of course, considering Altintop will stay and Olic will recover from his injury. That's why I think he won't get too many minutes.

Maybe we should keep LVG's thinking about getting new players and get rid of someone before.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby tappinho » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

But Altintop won't stay...
So give us our Samurai!! :mrgreen:
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

nice.a cheap marketing move from asia.why not.japs are popular in bl last years.

we also need at least one turkish player for the same reasons and we have the best so we have to keep altintop.

we have a bad tradition in asian guys like hasemian and karimi.only altintop was successful.

give a try to the samurai :D
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Bayern33 wrote:i think we should get him. It would make us more popular in china and japan also.

We gain popularity by playing friendlies there in the summer even if it isn't our top squad we still do it.

ManU sends their B-Squad over here to the US every summer for some friendlies. That is why most people here like ManU or other EPL teams while only some soccer fans know about Bayern Munich. :(

I think we should buy Usami, I'll always favor buying young players.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:10 pm

pavlos21 wrote:nice.a cheap marketing move from asia.why not.japs are popular in bl last years.

we also need at least one turkish player for the same reasons and we have the best so we have to keep altintop.

we have a bad tradition in asian guys like hasemian and karimi.only altintop was successful.

Turkey officially isn't in Asia :wink:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Paddy wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:nice.a cheap marketing move from asia.why not.japs are popular in bl last years.

That's incorrect. Turkey, along with Russia, is in BOTH Europe and Asia.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Stigger » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

lol, there is a reason Turkey is called asia minor ;)
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

turkey has 95% of its land in asia and around 5% in europe.most part of this 5% is Istanbul(konstantinoupoli is the real name) a city that was under invasion by the turks.

for political and economical reasons the most turkey is used to be called european from most and also participate in the european competitions as the euro cup.

the persian empire in a period ruled the 3/4 of the world in B.C but failed to enter europe with the defeat in the battle of marathon,thats why turkey is the closest country with fully asian characteristics and culture in the borders of europe with no other country in the rest of europe with same characteristics.

next time that someone gets ironic with someone better try read a book.its sad to see young people to just repeat what they pass them.just look around sometimes.

as mutu said right turkey belongs to eurasia so its not wrong if someone calls them asians.end of story.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Fenerbahce= Asian part of Turkey
Galatasaray= European part of Turkey
Thats why Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray is soo heavily contested
Its a question of Asia vs Europe :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm

MUTU wrote:
Paddy wrote:

That's incorrect. Turkey, along with Russia, is in BOTH Europe and Asia.

Yeah but they both are considered European countries, as far as European Union goes and sports events like European championships. It's more approppriate to call Turkey European, well at least they see themselves as part of Europe. :lol:

Oh and btw Altintop was born in Germany not Turkey.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Paddy wrote:Yeah but they both are considered European countries, as far as European Union goes and sports events like European championships. It's more approppriate to call Turkey European, well at least they see themselves as part of Europe. :lol:

Israel also participates in Euro :) Does it mean that they are part of Europe?

Anyway, we've gone a lot off topic...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby aria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 am

I liked what i saw in the video - we should get him but for maximum 2 mill-
but even if we sign him right now he should play for bayern II until the end of next season .
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 am

Paddy wrote:Yeah but they both are considered European countries, as far as European Union goes and sports events like European championships. It's more approppriate to call Turkey European, well at least they see themselves as part of Europe. :lol:

Israel also participates in Euro :) Does it mean that they are part of Europe?

Anyway, we've gone a lot off topic...

Israel can't be part EU, Turkey can. :wink:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 am

Apparently this kid is dubbed the "Japanese Arjen Robben". If only... [-o<
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion