You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Stefan Maierhofer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Stefan Maierhofer

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:25 pm

Oh god help this club.Another one.But i didnt expect Maierhofer :evil:
Another traitor another ****** :x

Stefan Maierhofer says he doesn't want to play for Bayern Munich anymore and is flattered by rumours linking him to the Premiership.
The 24-year-old striker is out of contract at the end of the season, and having only made two appearances for the club so far this campaign, he says he is ready to move on from the club in search of regular football
http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=300150
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:28 pm

I hope this is a rumour otherwise.......... :x

Anyway now we have a new whiner added to the list
1 Hargreaves
2 Pizarro
3 Maierhofer :D
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:21 pm

I don’t suppose Bayern want to renew his contract then?
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:18 am

But he might move on in January. To be honest, good for him. He's no longer young at 24 years old so he'll hardly improve if anything, and he's definitely not world class. It's very unlikely that he will ever claim a regular first team place at Bayern.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:10 am

MUTU wrote:But he might move on in January. To be honest, good for him. He's no longer young at 24 years old so he'll hardly improve if anything, and he's definitely not world class. It's very unlikely that he will ever claim a regular first team place at Bayern.

I think he is the captain of fcb II.A player who is naturally gifted with such height should be nurtured.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:18 pm

MUTU wrote:But he might move on in January. To be honest, good for him. He's no longer young at 24 years old so he'll hardly improve if anything, and he's definitely not world class. It's very unlikely that he will ever claim a regular first team place at Bayern.

i agree with Mutu , he is 24 and just like every singe player he wants to play in the first squad ..anyway he wil be probably sold this january , he didnt even score for us i think but that is magath's fault :wink: naa let him go.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:30 pm

The spurs bid for him.Only 2m
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:15 pm

Why ONLY 2 million? We bought him for thousands, and we're selling him for millions. 2 million sterling is a lot of money. That's more than we sold Hashemian for...

I think he's overpriced at 2 million, but that's my uneducated opinion since I've hardly seen him play.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:11 pm

His height will certainly count in today's football. I think he will be quite popular in the years to come.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:22 am

Height alone does not make a good player. I'm not sure how good he is at everything else, but if he was VERY good, I'd have thought that Bayern would be playing him more often.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:11 pm

dracus wrote:The spurs bid for him.Only 2m

2 milions ..? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seelll seell sell him
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:17 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
dracus wrote:The spurs bid for him.Only 2m

2 milions ..? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seelll seell sell him

The more rarer a player has something gifted in football,the better he is priced.
This guy had the chance to become a world class player but he now cannot be one because he's already 24 and still not a regular.Players with such height are in demand because they make the team dangerous in setpieces
Anyway i would agree with 5m or 6m.Though if had to buy him i would buy him for 3m
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:48 pm

podolski4life wrote:I don’t suppose Bayern want to renew his contract then?

according to skysports.com they've offered him twice as much... he wants to leave through lack of games rather than money!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:45 pm

kevh26 wrote:
podolski4life wrote:I don’t suppose Bayern want to renew his contract then?

according to skysports.com they've offered him twice as much... he wants to leave through lack of games rather than money!

Maierhofer's got his principles in the right order.
6 mil fee for a guy who doesn't start regularly? I bit overpriced.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:41 pm

Maierhofer has transfered, with immediate effect, to TuS Koblenz in the German second division for an undisclosed fee. Bayern decided to cash in on him now as he would have left for free at the end of the season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion