You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Stefan Maierhofer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Finally Bayern got some money from selling a player, usually their contract ends and Bayern doesn't get s***. and to tell you the truth I never heard of Maierhofer before or seen him.
FC Bajern

Postby yoanna » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:39 pm

FC Bajern wrote: and to tell you the truth I never heard of Maierhofer before or seen him.

and that makes two of us :wink:
thankfully, TuS Koblenz have.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:20 pm

Maierhofer is an interesting player. In fact he's represented Bayern's first team twice this season. He's a VERY tall guy. He's a few centimetres TALLER than Peter Crouch! He has a neck like a giraffe :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Even though height can be a great advantage..it would not be of any help if the player is not agile...

I haven't seen Stefan playing ..so I won't comment..
If Bayern got rid of him to a second division club, then I am sure that he doesn't deserve to be at Bayern...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Stefan Maierhofer

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Former FC Bayern striker Stefan Maierhofer has joined Championship side Milwall F.C. on a short-term deal until the end of the season. The 2.02m tall 31 year old Austrian international had been without a club since leaving 1. FC Köln in summer. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion