You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Stefan Effenberg

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Stefan Effenberg

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

My favourite FC Bayern player ever (who I had a chance to watch playing), the legendary midfielder Stefan Effenberg, is now following a DFB course so that he can become a Bundesliga coach.

I always thought he would make a great coach because he had such great vision and intelligent passing and tactical brilliance that he had to make a good coach. It seems our old friend Ottmar Hitzfeld also gave him this advice, and he took it. He said, regarding Hitzfeld, "he has seen me as a player who was thinking very strategically and analytically."

I hope he can one day be FC Bayern's coach! =D>

Source: http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/trai ... 47034.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Stefan Effenberg

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am

This is brilliant news....
I also always thought he could make a super excellent coach....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Holy shiiit, think about it. If Bayern can employ Hoeness, Kahn and Effenberg in the management... I doubt that opposing teams would even dare show up.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby walter » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

too much of a hot head, but who knows...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby KAHN » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

Kahn and Effenberg are my favorite players so it would be fantastic to see them in Bayern again.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Toni_Kroos39 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 am

Toni_Kroos39
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Toni_Kroos39 wrote:http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/effe-zurueck-bayern-1338812.html

=D> He is a good figure and players will respect him. He can only work his way up from there.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Effenberg would be honoured to work at FC Bayern. He was the best leader and captain I remember so I would like him back. In March he will also get his coaching license.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 65798.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Effenberg is a born leader and frankly we could use a proper badass around once again.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Having Effenberg and Scholl working together as a coaching team would be great :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby eliasov » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 am

Effenberg backs Bayern to win title

Stefan Effenberg has tipped Bayern Munich to claim the Bundesliga title, but warned the Bavarian giants to use Arjen Robben.

Netherlands international Robben has been criticised in recent times for being too selfish, but he has received the backing of ex-Bayern player and fellow Dutchman Effenberg, who also believes the Bavarians will be pushed all the way by Borussia Moenchengladbach - another of his former clubs - in the title race.

After an incredible escape from relegation last season, Lucien Favre's side have established themselves at the right end of the table, and Effenberg feels they are capable of challenging Borussia Dortmund and Bayern at the top.

"Bayern are my favourites but 'Gladbach have no reason to hide. They play football that is deserving of the title of 'champion'," Effenberg told Bild.

"The 1-0 victory in Munich on matchday one opened the door. But no one may speak of a streak anymore."

"Bayern are well advised to remain calm. Without Robben, it is difficult to win a title. Bayern need Robben - no ifs or buts."

Effenberg credited manager Lucien Favre for the rise in form from the Borussia Park outfit.

"This is an unbelievable and great story. Lucien Favre has managed to make the players support him unconditionally," he said.

"This is due to the painstaking work of Favre. He has strengthened the defence. Last season, Gladbach were the shooting gallery of the league, now they have the best defence. Favre is able to push all his players to the limit."

Moenchengladbach sit one point behind Bayern in the Bundesliga table, with both teams looking to displace Dortmund who are two points clear.

Source:http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/February/17/effenberg-backs-bayern-to-win-title/?
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 am

Yesterday, Effenberg successfully completed his professional coaching license after 10 months and can now coach Bundesliga clubs.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 49561.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 am

MUTU wrote:Yesterday, Effenberg successfully completed his professional coaching license after 10 months and can now coach Bundesliga clubs.

First Scholl now him? We have a bit of a choice now :P Hehe... I'd still prefer Scholl though. He's just one of my favourite players ever
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Yesterday, Effenberg successfully completed his professional coaching license after 10 months and can now coach Bundesliga clubs.

First Scholl now him? We have a bit of a choice now :P Hehe... I'd still prefer Scholl though. He's just one of my favourite players ever

They graduated together as they did the same course :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

eliasov wrote:Netherlands international Robben has been criticised in recent times for being too selfish, but he has received the backing of ex-Bayern player and fellow Dutchman Effenberg,

I'm pretty sure Effenberg is German?!? Born in Hamburg?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion