You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sinan Kurt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Sinan Kurt

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:33 pm

JANCKER wrote:I think in Kurt's case, her parents discovered the pictures that she was keeping secret from them and then her parents reported him... That's what I understood. Kurt is only 20 so he'll normally talk to underage girls... :P

She was probably proud of them and boasted about them to a lot of friends. I mean, how many teenagers can claim to have been sent naked selfies by Bundesliga players?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:56 pm

It could be that it was unsolicited, who knows... it was just a presumption. At least this isn't like Adam Johnson's case.
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:He's fortunate to get out with just a fine....

How so? Ribery AFAIK didn't even get a fine, and he had sex with an underage girl not simply show her a digital representation of his 'assets'. Multiple times.

I mean that if he didn't get caught this early it could have escalated into sexual misconduct down the line then he would be in deep shit....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

wasn't Kurt taken to Court ? :P
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:56 pm

JANCKER wrote:I think in Kurt's case, her parents discovered the pictures that she was keeping secret from them and then her parents reported him... That's what I understood. Kurt is only 20 so he'll normally talk to underage girls... :P I don't really know what age she is.

Exactly. Probably why he got away with a fine.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I think in Kurt's case, her parents discovered the pictures that she was keeping secret from them and then her parents reported him... That's what I understood. Kurt is only 20 so he'll normally talk to underage girls... :P

She was probably proud of them and boasted about them to a lot of friends. I mean, how many teenagers can claim to have been sent naked selfies by Bundesliga players?

Please, don't do this, not without the full details of the case. It's one of the most toxic ways to look at sexual assault (she probably asked for it, she wanted it, she enjoyed it)....or did you forget Trump's remarks on how rich and famous men can just do whatever they please to women, bc they are rich and famous? Or Adam Johnson, who basically used his fame to pressure a girl into doing sexual acts with him...

Even though I believe being 20 and sending sexts to 17 year olds should not be as much frowned upon as say 34 year olds and 15 year olds. But we don't know the details of this case. So let's just leave it at he was wrong, got a fine, hope he learns and they're both ok.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Please, don't do this, not without the full details of the case. It's one of the most toxic ways to look at sexual assault (she probably asked for it, she wanted it, she enjoyed it)....or did you forget Trump's remarks on how rich and famous men can just do whatever they please to women, bc they are rich and famous? Or Adam Johnson, who basically used his fame to pressure a girl into doing sexual acts with him...

Even though I believe being 20 and sending sexts to 17 year olds should not be as much frowned upon as say 34 year olds and 15 year olds. But we don't know the details of this case. So let's just leave it at he was wrong, got a fine, hope he learns and they're both ok.

The thing is these kind of cases have gotten really out of hand. Ive read of cases in the US in which 18 year olds have gotten into the sex offender registry list for sending nude selfies to their 17yo girlfriends. That ridiculous frankly. You're right in that the case's particular circumstances *could* be different, but overall this cases are really stupid.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Oh totally agree, in cases like these the law should not be taken as strict and should be interpreted case by case before lives are ruined. Esp when you have a sex offender register like in the US, which will change your life forever if you're on it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:
JANCKER"]I think in Kurt's case, her parents discovered the pictures that she was keeping secret from them and then her parents reported him... That's what I understood. Kurt is only 20 so he'll normally talk to underage girls... :P

The thing is these kind of cases have gotten really out of hand. Ive read of cases in the US in which 18 year olds have gotten into the sex offender registry list for sending nude selfies to their 17yo girlfriends. That ridiculous frankly. You're right in that the case's particular circumstances *could* be different, but overall this cases are really stupid.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk[/quote]

[quote="Roonzil wrote:Oh totally agree, in cases like these the law should not be taken as strict and should be interpreted case by case before lives are ruined. Esp when you have a sex offender register like in the US, which will change your life forever if you're on it.

We have that register here as well. It does ruin lives but one has to remember about the victims whose life was ruined too. Recently we had a case where a man was removed from it cause the allegation made by his daughter was false...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Girls and women can be fully sexually developed by the time they are 17 or even earlier. The fact that older men are attracted to them is only natural. And 17 year old girls are also eager for sexual relations at that time. 20 year old having a sexual relationship with 17 year olds is only natural.

It's only the leftist or feminist media that tries to label this as sexual assault, or even when the girl fully consents, she was somehow pressured into it. Complete bollocks. I'm glad in my country the age of consent is lower than in most countries or else pretty much all men would be jailed.

15 year olds is tricky though. 15 and 30 of course is disgusting. But 15 and 18 year olds arent really that far apart when it comes to development. Men generally develop later and an 18 year old male could well be in the same stage of development as a 15 year old girl. But by law, it is statutory rape, which is of course ridiculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:55 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Girls and women can be fully sexually developed by the time they are 17 or even earlier. The fact that older men are attracted to them is only natural. And 17 year old girls are also eager for sexual relations at that time. 20 year old having a sexual relationship with 17 year olds is only natural.

It's only the leftist or feminist media that tries to label this as sexual assault, or even when the girl fully consents, she was somehow pressured into it. Complete bollocks. I'm glad in my country the age of consent is lower than in most countries or else pretty much all men would be jailed.

15 year olds is tricky though. 15 and 30 of course is disgusting. But 15 and 18 year olds arent really that far apart when it comes to development. Men generally develop later and an 18 year old male could well be in the same stage of development as a 15 year old girl. But by law, it is statutory rape, which is of course ridiculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Malta is to lower the age of consent http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/vi ... -16.628497

from 18 to 16
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We have that register here as well. It does ruin lives but one has to remember about the victims whose life was ruined too. Recently we had a case where a man was removed from it cause the allegation made by his daughter was false...

We are extremely off-topic but unfortunately the stigma probably lingers even though one is cleared. Like when someone is suspected of a crime and is then found innocent. People still treat them like criminals sometimes.

I am all for the register but as Roonzil said we need to be careful not to make rash decisions.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

I sure love talking about sexual misconduct

I hear it enough on MSM so let's keep it specifically on Kurt's case....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:04 am

By the way, nobody said that the girl who was sent Kurt's umm... Package picture... Is actually 17. In fact they said her age is unknown. All we know is that she is younger than 18.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
MUTU"][quote="JANCKER"]I think in Kurt's case, her parents discovered the pictures that she was keeping secret from them and then her parents reported him... That's what I understood. Kurt is only 20 so he'll normally talk to underage girls... :P

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk[/quote]

[quote="Roonzil wrote:Oh totally agree, in cases like these the law should not be taken as strict and should be interpreted case by case before lives are ruined. Esp when you have a sex offender register like in the US, which will change your life forever if you're on it.

We have that register here as well. It does ruin lives but one has to remember about the victims whose life was ruined too. Recently we had a case where a man was removed from it cause the allegation made by his daughter was false...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Still two wrongs don't make a right ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion