You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:36 pm

zozon wrote:Well founded and reasoned bashing opinion on a player that hasnt even played for Bayern. #12, it must be awful being you.

So what? He has played before, you know... ****, I've been watching Bundesliga for a few years now... The guy is average at best... There's no great potential here... And that is what I was actually "bashing" (you should really learn your vocab... :roll: ) - everything else I mentioned was just about thinking that it wasn't a very useful signing... I was not rooting for employing somebody else, I was not bad-mouthing him unduly and I was not claiming he'd never play... So where's the bash? :roll:

dras_l wrote:But be honest, you would rather see Alonso/Kimnich as CB than Tasci?

Well, I don't think there's much of a difference... The problem Alonso has in CB position is speed... (same goes for DM but that's another story...) And speed is not Tasci's strong suit...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:16 am

I must have forgotten to put a winky face/tears of laughter emoji after my post. I was wondering why it sounded aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby EverFresh » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:58 am

I am going to trust the board on this one, despite just how underwhelming this transfer was. Welcome back to the Bundesliga and enjoy getting your hands on the Meisterschale, and hopefully a Champions League victory as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
EverFresh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:59 am

Having played at Stuttgart I´d say this guy has a ton of experience under his belt. kind of like enke had at hannover

This may be a good loan, doubt they will buy him later though, unless he really impresses.
A player who can immediately be used and assimilate quickly. We dont need individually talented player persé ,

As much ball possession that we have some games, some defenders are like Neuer in the back picking daisey and passing the ball left and right.

in CL Boateng loss will definitely be felt, but it will be important to play collectively 10 man pressing when we lose the ball and hope alaba can shut down any counter attacks
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:53 am

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:27 am

By the way is the loan till the end of the season? I'm guessing no buy clauses etc. right?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:54 am

Good strong tackle
Perfect anticiparion
Strong in the air
Good distribution
Calm with the ball in his feet...
I think we made a good choice.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Serdar Taşçı

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:20 am

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Anyone wondering how it is pronounced: Serrdarr Taschdsche

Where does that d come from?

The "ç" is pronounced like the "dsch" from "dschingis khan"
While the "ı" is pronounced similar to the german "e"

I'm still confused by the ending sound. Is it like the 'E' of Erfurt or like the 'I' of Ingolstadt?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby endrity » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:25 am

He was a promising defender at Stuttgart, and seemed like he was destined to be a permanent player for the National team as well. The rise of Hummels, Boateng and Badsturber made that a short-lived dream but I remember he was highly rated when he was young. If he can be barely decent, it is still a plus. I don't want to see Alonso as a CB at all.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:43 am

Serdar Tasci last played a competitive match on 30th November 2015. He spent the entire match on the bench during the last match of Spartak Moscow on 4th December 2015. The next scheduled competitive match of Spartak Moscow is for 6th March 2016. Therefore, Tasci may be lacking some fitness.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:53 am

I remember him being a decent defender but far from the level of our starters. Still, a decent last minute transfer.

My concern is that we need him to fit in immediately, but as we all know, Guardiola's defensive tactics will take getting used to.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ollio » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:04 am

I'm pretty optimistic about this guy as a backup. While he is not Boateng and not a defender that can guarantee us trophies, he actually has made his career as a defender. That might turn out to be a great asset comparing to our other options in Javi, Alonso, Kimmich etc. Playing midfielders in central defence against top opposition is a huge risk (that includes Javi IMO). He'll have a defenders mindset positioning and game reading -wise. Also he's a former captain, which might imply he has the confidence to make those crucial decisions while playing. Then again, I've never seen him play. But as I said, I'm feeling optimistic. Might not win us the CL, but could also be a crucial piece in the puzzle. Looking forward to see if he can step up and handle the pressure.
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MihailT » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:28 am

The Gods have smiled on this guy - he is gonna be a treble-winner in a few months time...
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:01 pm

I think this guy will be a pleasant surprise. He never did have the benefit of a big club like our other defenders had. He had, reportedly, many offers from other clubs(more important than Stuttgart) while he was there, yet he chose to stay(talking about the beginning of his career, evidently). I don't know, that kind of dedication seems like a big plus and indicates a strong and above average mentality. Plus, as other pointed out, he captained Stuttgart even before he was 25. Not many players get to be captains at that age.
Can't wait to see him in action.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby #12 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 pm

pyrasur wrote:I must have forgotten to put a winky face/tears of laughter emoji after my post. I was wondering why it sounded aggressive.

It didn't really... It just sounded like you being annoyed - although in a more civilized way than zozon - about my criticism of (this) transfer(s), that's all...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion