You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Everyone was unfair with him
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:37 pm

ottackon wrote:After several weeks of vacations due to the winter break in Russia, Tasci's first appearance was the worst performance of any Bayern player this season, but now that he trained with the team a couple of months, he seemed more comfortable on the pitch yesterday and I'm sure he'll find a Bundesliga team next summer.

To be fair, Benatia was HORRIBLE in his first game, and really awesome in his second already. I remember this because I called for his head after the game in Moscow, claiming he was a slower version of DVB...this guy hasn't played a single minute after his first 50 or so minutes, and wasn't even named in the squad for a good chunk of the games, so we really have no clue how he would have performed.

Tasci may not have proven that he's amazing, but he's definitely shown enough this weekend to at least be considered an option (and to question why he hasn't played AT ALL). I think coming out and saying that was really cool of Pep. Not only from a human side, but also this should give the guy a huge push to perform.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Tasci has take a big step forward with his performance in Berlin. It wasn't amazing, his hands could give a penalty to Hertha, but comparing his performance against Darmstadt with this last game, then we saw a progress.

I don't know if he will stay for next season, but for next 3 bundesliga matches, he is a option to fulfill the position of CB in order to give rest to important players.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Everyone was unfair with him

Maybe, maybe not. I've noticed this forum has started a trend of jumping the bandwagon with players both for good and bad performances. He definitely deserves another chance, but I'm sure there must be reasons why he wasn't being played.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Agreed... I also think his performance is way overrated... It was Hertha, goshdarnit...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:Everyone was unfair with him

Maybe, maybe not. I've noticed this forum has started a trend of jumping the bandwagon with players both for good and bad performances. He definitely deserves another chance, but I'm sure there must be reasons why he wasn't being played.

Yes, Pep reasons. And it's not a bandwagon thing, he WAS being unfairly omitted and given no chance to prove himself/prove Pep's thinking.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:56 pm

I am not saying that Pep wasn't unfair. He himself admitted that. It doesn't mean Pep was wrong not to play him (considering other players) though. We have seen this kind of positive/negative bandwagoning happening with Lewandowski, Costa, Coman, Thiago, Robben, Bernat, Benatia and probably more this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Yeah, Pep admitting that he was a bit unfair to him does not imply that he has been a top defender and that Pep was putting him aside for a reason. There should have been sporting/tactical reasons for that. It just means that Pep would have wished to give Tasci a few more runs on the field to prove himself (as he did against Hertha) to take a clearer note of him.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 am

The real question is, could he have stopped Niguez?
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 am

endrity wrote:The real question is, could he have stopped Niguez?

Is Tasci a professional football player? Then yeah, I think he could.

Oh but so are Alonso, Javi, Alaba and Bernat but they couldn't because they have 0 balls.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:43 am

I think any true CB would have done so, or at least blocked the shot. Of course the main blame falls on Bernat and Alonso for letting pass this easily, but also Alaba was kind of willing to back track even behind the goal line than to commit for the challenge.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:04 am

MoFattal wrote:

I think any true CB would have done so, or at least blocked the shot. Of course the main blame falls on Bernat and Alonso for letting pass this easily, but also Alaba was kind of willing to back track even behind the goal line than to commit for the challenge.

The thing is that during a counter even the best defenders can seem out of shape as they are backtracking and can easily lose balance. That is why we need a better defensive shield than Alonso provides, so that our defenders have time to fully gather themselves and prepare for a proper tackle.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:01 pm

endrity wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

The thing is that during a counter even the best defenders can seem out of shape as they are backtracking and can easily lose balance. That is why we need a better defensive shield than Alonso provides, so that our defenders have time to fully gather themselves and prepare for a proper tackle.

That wasn't a counter... Only Alonso was in the position of tracking back, Alaba was waiting and it turned to a one on one where Alaba should've had the advantage. Look at the play again. It was a mistake that we lost the ball a bit deep, but Alaba should've closed in and stopped him better. I would expect any football player to have stopped that or at least put pressure. Instead he was free to fire a shot with a half-arsed attempt at blocking it from Alaba. I'm really pissed at the way we conceded that.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby prasun77 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:34 am

LOL! 6 months ago he wasn't playing in russia and now he is a double winner.. :lol: :lol:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Burko » Sun May 22, 2016 12:11 pm

prasun77 wrote:LOL! 6 months ago he wasn't playing in russia and now he is a double winner.. :lol: :lol:

I think this is stronger story than Leiceister's league win :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion