You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Serdar Tasci [Serdar Taşçı]

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 am

Reschke needs to look better next time...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby coolguycosta » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:55 am

MUTU wrote:
"I would not have joined Bayern had I known that I wouldn't get any playing time," Tasci told Bild.

He added: "We will see what happens at the end of the season. I don't know yet what my future looks like.

"We will have to wait and see what options I have. It is too soon to say anything about it.

"A return to Stuttgart? That could be an interesting option." [source]

Don't moan and complain about a lack of first team football... EARN IT. Talking about wanting to return to Stuttgart while at Bayern is an absolute disgrace, firstly for lack of class but secondly for lack of ambition... Stuttgart??! Over Bayern??! Stuttgart are bad at Bundesliga. If he played for Stuttgart it wouldn't have only been 3-1... I think the other Stuttgart players would have lost confidence due to his mere presence on their side. Buck your ideas up and prove your worth you overrated lemon. (Talking to Tasci, not you MUTU) :coffee:
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Viva La Bayern » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 pm

coolguycosta wrote:
MUTU wrote:
"I would not have joined Bayern had I known that I wouldn't get any playing time," Tasci told Bild.

He added: "We will see what happens at the end of the season. I don't know yet what my future looks like.

"We will have to wait and see what options I have. It is too soon to say anything about it.

Don't moan and complain about a lack of first team football... EARN IT. Talking about wanting to return to Stuttgart while at Bayern is an absolute disgrace, firstly for lack of class but secondly for lack of ambition... Stuttgart??! Over Bayern??! Stuttgart are bad at Bundesliga. If he played for Stuttgart it wouldn't have only been 3-1... I think the other Stuttgart players would have lost confidence due to his mere presence on their side. Buck your ideas up and prove your worth you overrated lemon. (Talking to Tasci, not you MUTU) :coffee:

Hes mentioning Stuttgart because he has previously played there for many many games. In that regards i dont think its any disrespect. The disrespect is him coming out and saying this was a mistake, he had a horrific debut. After that the right attitude would be to bear down and work hard and overcome it thats about all he can control. Popping off (a little) in the media is the complete wrong approach. Commence crocodile tears.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby German-American » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
coolguycosta wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Hes mentioning Stuttgart because he has previously played there for many many games. In that regards i dont think its any disrespect. The disrespect is him coming out and saying this was a mistake, he had a horrific debut. After that the right attitude would be to bear down and work hard and overcome it thats about all he can control. Popping off (a little) in the media is the complete wrong approach. Commence crocodile tears.

I agree with coolguycosta, it's unprofessional as hell.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:43 pm

It's unprofessional but what he's got to lose? :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Pep rather played midfielders instead of him, heck he would probably play with less defenders just to avoid playing him if he had no other choice. The guy probably broke - as Jancker said he has nothing to lose at this point. Nothing to lose and nothing to play for, therefore he'll likely never play a single minute here.

Don't get me wrong, he has obviously been doing something wrong.

Btw you should also realize that he's answering questions he's asked, it's not like he just starts talking about the possibility of moving to Stuttgart by himself.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Pep dismisses easily players that he didn't want... He can't wait to find a reason to do so... Stubborn... He is more patient with his babies. :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 pm

JANCKER wrote:Pep dismisses easily players that he didn't want... He can't wait to find a reason to do so... Stubborn... He is more patient with his babies. :P

Seriously? You were so eager to say something about Pep that you found this 'excuse'? May I remind you about our no discussing Pep policy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:10 pm

In my opinion Bayern did the right thing for us. I get were Tasci is coming from but I'll side with Bayern because the club's interests come before Tasci's. We needed safety at the back in case something happened. I don't really care if he ends up never playing because he was never meant to be anything more than a temporary backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:In my opinion Bayern did the right thing for us. I get were Tasci is coming from but I'll side with Bayern because the club's interests come before Tasci's. We needed safety at the back in case something happened. I don't really care if he ends up never playing because he was never meant to be anything more than a temporary backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree with you, if that is how much "dedication" we show to Tasci there's no sense expecting more in return. I think his comments in the article are OK considering the entire situation - it's not like anybody really cares what he thinks anyway :P
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:36 pm

He was bought to fill the list of 1st team players sheet. And I'd rather get a youngin from Bayern II to do this job.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:30 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:While I agree with you, if that is how much "dedication" we show to Tasci there's no sense expecting more in return. I think his comments in the article are OK considering the entire situation - it's not like anybody really cares what he thinks anyway

I'm not saying he's wrong to say such things or even that it's unprofessional. I agree, he's right.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:49 pm

He played brilliantly.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby zamir92 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Pep Guardiola on Tasci: “ He showed me today how unfair I was with him, his building was very good. Big compliment to him, he played superbly. ”
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Burko » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Did we found a new CB (at least replacement) ? :D
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia