You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sebastian Rode

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Sebastian Rode

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:No, thank you. This guy won't be our member and because Bayern need not these guys anymore. Even Tymoshchuk and Can don't play this season, what should we expect from this one? :D

Don't make the mistake of assuming the quality of a player without watching him play.

Don't worry Mutu, just look at the current squad and how old are our midfielders. 5 central/defensive midfielders, with Kroos it's 6. It's not about have I seen Rode or not, I just take into consideration that competition is too strong. If we decide to buy him, then we can't expect that some players won't be our members, not just Tymo and Can, but someone else, too. This guy has a lot of potential, but I can imagine to see him moving to other BL club.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Bazi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:No, thank you. This guy won't be our member and because Bayern need not these guys anymore. Even Tymoshchuk and Can don't play this season, what should we expect from this one? :D

Don't make the mistake of assuming the quality of a player without watching him play.

Don't worry Mutu, just look at the current squad and how old are our midfielders. 5 central/defensive midfielders, with Kroos it's 6. It's not about have I seen Rode or not, I just take into consideration that competition is too strong. If we decide to buy him, then we can't expect that some players won't be our members, not just Tymo and Can, but someone else, too. This guy has a lot of potential, but I can imagine to see him moving to other BL club.

That's like saying 18 year old Götze shouldn't be bought because we have Robben and Ribéry.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm

transfermarkt.de have upgraded the possibility of Rode joining us to 14%.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am

MUTU wrote:transfermarkt.de have upgraded the possibility of Rode joining us to 14%.

Actually there was link from bilde saying how Sammer seems to be still interested in getting Rode.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/sebastian-rode/bayern-macht-ernst-mit-super-talent-rode-28044684.bild.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

Why?

He's a very good player, and this year he's been a beast in CM, but were the hell will we put him?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 pm

I simply can't understand this... :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Well Frankfurt's GM has denied rumors Bayern are bidding for him but says that Bayern are one of many clubs interested in the player.

http://www.hr-online.de/website/rubriken/sport/index.jsp?rubrik=38120&key=standard_document_41431325
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 pm

MoFattal wrote:Why?

He's a very good player, and this year he's been a beast in CM, but were the hell will we put him?

Yeah this is the main issue. Other than that I would be very happy with this transfer.

Judging by transfer rumours it's looking increasingly likely that we might switch to a 4-3-3, but where would Kroos play then?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Kroos is probably taking on his dream career as a hair stylist after this season, so no worries about him in a 4-3-3 formation :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Why can't Kroos play in the shuttling playmaker role on top of the 3-man midfield? He essentially already is fulfilling that role, he's simply wouldn't play as high up behind the striker all the time.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm

quaazi wrote:simply wouldn't play as high up behind the striker all the time

And reduce the possibility of using his weapon? The kid's got a good long range shot and a fair amount of assists.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 pm

quaazi wrote:Why can't Kroos play in the shuttling playmaker role on top of the 3-man midfield? He essentially already is fulfilling that role, he's simply wouldn't play as high up behind the striker all the time.

He could but that would mean lining up the same players we would if we kept the 4-2-3-1, and as MUTU pointed out it could make him less dangerous.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 pm

MUTU wrote:And reduce the possibility of using his weapon? The kid's got a good long range shot and a fair amount of assists.

Playing from a deeper positions means he can take long shots a lot more often due to the increased amount of space available. But again, it doesn't really matter - the difference between a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-3-3 as we would play it is minuscule at most for Kroos. The real change would be for Gustavo or Martinez who would suddenly find themselves in a far less creative role.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 pm

MUTU wrote:transfermarkt.de have upgraded the possibility of Rode joining us to 14%.

Upgraded to 20% now.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Chalant » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:40 am

We have FIVE central midfielders, not counting Kroos. Even assuming Tymo leaves at the end of the season, we are more likely to persist with Can, as that is what Sammer wants.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion