You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sebastian Deisler

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Deisler

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:57 am

Deisler is now training with the reserve team, the first step towards making a full comeback. Let's hope he can find his form very soon... his skills are just what we need... he can give a real boost to the creativity in midfield and feeding the attackers with the balls they yearn for.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Sabik » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:57 pm

I hope for him that everything will become well.
He had so much bad luck and never the chance to point permanently what he is able to do.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:03 pm

Sabik wrote:I hope for him that everything will become well.
He had so much bad luck and never the chance to point permanently what he is able to do.

Yup...he missed 2 world cups....may be he would have made a difference....who knows...
He is very unlucky...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:14 am

when is deisler gonna be fit :?: anyone knows :?:
i heard he will recover in 2 weeks
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:28 am

As far as I know, he was already supposed to be well on his way to fitness. He had to start training with the reserves in mid-September, but I don't know whether that materialised. What's for sure is that he hasn't played with the reserves in a competitive match yet. I guess we can expect him to be back late October / early November.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:09 pm

He's resumed full training, but he's obviously lacking a lot in terms of fitness and match practice.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:34 am

Great news! actually Deisler is my favourite Bavarian`s player. and I miss him so much!! :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:42 pm

when do you think that he will be back for good..?
HE was characterized as a the best rising young talent ever but all this facts and injuies in his life never gave him the chance to proove himself in a big club like bayern .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:08 pm

When he was 17,he lead hertha to 2nd round of champions league!!!
Some say he is even more technically gifted than ballack
If not his bad luck he would have changed the fabric of german football.
His pinpoint passing and shooting abilities have to be reawakened.
He also has superb ball control
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:55 pm

dracus wrote:When he was 17,he lead hertha to 2nd round of champions league!!!
Some say he is even more technically gifted than ballack
If not his bad luck he would have changed the fabric of german football.
His pinpoint passing and shooting abilities have to be reawakened.
He also has superb ball control

I heard the stories too...:)...But never saw him living upto that billing...;) lets see if he even gets closer to that.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:39 pm

Put deisler in the fit list :D or you will be making me angry :evil: :x
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:57 pm

Van bommel , Deisler , Hargreaves , Sagnol , Kahn , Podolski , Van Buyten , Lucio , Lahm , Schweinsteiger , Demichelis , Makaay , Rensing ...guys we have the stars maybe just like Rumminege said spending this summer 30 milion we will create a strong team ...and if Magath changes his type of settin up the team then from scoring less than 3 goals will be like scoring over 3 goals ..i just wish that everything goes well with Deisler ,he prooved that his worthy in all the games he played , i personally think that its a good thing Bayern did not sell him or something stupid like that ...they believed in him and he has all the time hopefullly to dont fail them .
GOOOO DEISLER ! ! !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Diesler is in Matchday squad for Stuttgart...:)
Lets hope he makes an appearance in the game....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 pm

finally he is recovered :D :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:52 pm

Injury list updated :)
Last edited by MUTU on Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion