You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Roy Makaay

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Makaay still great?

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes : 17

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:05 pm

i like roy too....
i don't want him to leave :( .....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:53 pm

The board where doing such a good job bringing in the likes of Toni and Ribery an Klose(probably) and now this, why would we want to get rid of a great player like Makaay, the guys a legend at the club and will always get you a goal. Dont get rid keep him

-----------------------------------
FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:37 pm

Papers suggest that he would rather go to France or Spain. Apparantly, Lyon are interested in him. I wonder how much they will bid for him.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:55 pm

fa wrote:Papers suggest that he would rather go to France or Spain. Apparantly, Lyon are interested in him. I wonder how much they will bid for him.

just like Elber...he will come back n bite us in the butt.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Walls wrote:
fa wrote:Papers suggest that he would rather go to France or Spain. Apparantly, Lyon are interested in him. I wonder how much they will bid for him.

just like Elber...he will come back n bite us in the butt.

Yea, Feels like a little Elber deja vu. Its been hard for me to forgive the club for what they did to Elber- he was an all star player and they just kicked him out like he was Rau or somebody.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:55 am

if he goes i predict he'll go back to his homeland.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:52 pm

What's going to happen with Makaay now that Klose came in?
FC Bajern

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 am

i think he'll go now, although i really really hope he doesnt

--------------------------
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 am

I think he's most likely going to leave now. I hope he won't, but with 5 strikers nobody's gonna get the amount of PT they want. Best of luck wherever he goes.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:05 am

of course nothing official but i would just like to say:

good bye makaay- it was nice having you here.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:29 am

It's time for Makaay to move on. He will (probably) not really fit in well in our new system. His most likely destination is Feyenoord.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 pm

I'd like to thank Makaay for that record braking goal against Real Madrid :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby fcelber87 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:14 pm

THANK YOU ROY MAKAAY!!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:43 pm

im as sad as i was happy when Toni came to see Makaay leave this club, he's been a fantastic servent for bayern over the last few years and no matter who comes in he will be sorely missed. GOOD LUCK ROY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MEMORIES :cry:

---------------------
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 pm

What do you mean good luck man, did he leave already?
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion