You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Roque Santa Cruz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Roque Santa Cruz

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:57 pm

Apparently he is not happy at Bayern. He is ready to leave.

Source: http://eurosport.com/football/bundeslig ... 1201.shtml

I am sure every one in this forum wants him to leave..:D....
Let's see how it works out for him and for us.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:01 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I am sure every one in this forum wants him to leave..:D....
Let's see how it works out for him and for us.

True
I want a good price for him.If i was the manager he would have gone nowhere if the bid was less than 11-12m
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:58 pm

He's better off somewhere else. When is his contract up?
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:19 am

podolski4life wrote:He's better off somewhere else. When is his contract up?

I think until 2009. His contract was extended when he was injured last year(?).
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:00 am

dracus wrote:True
I want a good price for him.If i was the manager he would have gone nowhere if the bid was less than 11-12m

do u actually think that someone will give 11-12m for santa cruz :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Santacruz Replacement

Postby aadapi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:07 am

i think that we will maximum get a sum of around 8-10 m euros for santacruz, sell him n go for a world class replacement as makaay on verge of peak will hope to see huntelaar.........
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:16 am

bad luck for him
no position in team for show his performence
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:43 pm

The fans and management have given up on him. He misses too many chances. Today he did it again, in the final seconds of the match against Borussia Moechengladbach...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:14 pm

Paraguay international Roque Santa Cruz is disappointed by the lack of action he has seen since joining Bayern Munich and has revealed he could be set for a quick transfer away from the Bundesliga giants.

"The actual situation is not easy," Santa Cruz told German magazine Kicker.

"I want to play as soon as possible. The coach explained to me his state of mind. I play better than the others but I haven't scored and without a goal you cannot be on the starting XI.

"I give 100 percent to the club. If the club isn't satisfied, we are not linked for life. I have to feel backed. If it is not the case, it will be the moment for me to leave."
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:56 pm

last season there were rumours linking him with Hertha Berlin.. i do hope we sell him this season so we get some money from him. not like Ballack who left for free.. same goes for Pizarro, who's contract ends this season. when he leaves in summer, it ll be on a free :cry:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:08 pm

don't make any assumptions on the pizarro situation... if santa cruz goes and makaay enters his last couple of seasons, he'll be our number one striker (podolski's still young remember)

I think he'll get a contract that he'll accept
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:00 am

Is his nickname "Santa Claus"? :lol:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:59 pm

draconaut wrote:Is his nickname "Santa Claus"? :lol:

Irritated bayern fans call him "santa claus"
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:59 pm

I think Santa Cruz is a good player! but we were always have great strikers who could take the place from him :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 pm

Roque Santa Cruz has threatened to leave Bayern Munich this summer as the forward has failed to break into the starting formation of the struggling Bundesliga giants.

After former coach Felix Magath overlooked the 25-year-old for large parts of the season, things have not improved since Ottmar Hitzfeld took the helm at the Allianz-Arena.

Hitzfeld, in charge until the end of the season, has preferred to keep faith in Roy Makaay, Lukas Podolski and Claudio Pizarro up front.

“My difficult situation hasn’t changed lately," complained Santa Cruz, who is tied to Munich until 2009.

"I need to find my rhythm and therefore I need to get more games.”

The Paraguay skipper spent the last eight years with Bayern, but he now feels that it is time to move on if his status should not improve significantly.

“It’s good to be in the squad, but that doesn’t help me much if I don’t get on the pitch. I must find a team where I get the chance to play,” he insisted.

Santa Cruz joined Bayern at the age of 17 from Olimpia Asuncion, but after a successful debut season never really lived up to his enormous potential during a spell marred by injuries and illness.

As the Bundesliga champions are planning a massive squad overhaul in the summer, it is expected that Bayern would agree to part company with the tall forward.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion