You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Roque Santa Cruz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Bayern Munich striker Roque Santa Cruz has revealed that he is edging closer to the exit door after slipping down the pecking order this season.

The Paraguay international has been frustrated at his lack of playing time at the Allianz Arena, and is determined to make the breakout at the end of the current campaign.

"Whatever happens, whatever new players come or don't come - my position is clear: I have to leave," he stated in an interview with Sport Bild.

"I'm not getting the playing time I want and this is not how I imagine my future.

"I have had a great time in Munich and I like the people here, but I want to play."

The news of Santa Cruz's desire to move on is sure to alert a host of clubs across Europe, but Newcastle United and Portsmouth have emerged as early contenders for his signature.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:11 pm

I heard Real Madrid and Barca are also interested....what??????????????????? :shock:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:01 am

AC Milan are discussing a move for unsettled Bayern Munich striker Roque Santa Cruz.

The Paraguay international declared last week he intended to quit Bayern in the summer after failing to win a regular first team place this season.

Santa Cruz has been a long-term target for Milan chief scout Cesare Maldini and is also rated highly by transfers chief Ariedo Braida.

Braida is understood to be discussing the prospect of moving for the Bayern forward with vice-president Adriano Galliani this week.

-------
The source is the unreliable tribalfootball.com
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby snottyp » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Well i dont see how a move to Milan would be a better situation for him than it is on Bayern, he would be third in the pecking order there behind Ronaldo and Gilardino
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:51 pm

He is the fourth striker ar bayern and i doubt that will change at another big club so he will probually go to a middle team in spain or england
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm

GET RID OF THIS FAGGOT
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: ,

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Walls wrote:GET RID OF THIS FAGGOT

Amen to that!!!!

Honess and Hitzfeld.....are you guys listening to Walls? :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Re: ,

Postby Walls » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:44 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Walls wrote:GET RID OF THIS FAGGOT

Amen to that!!!!

Honess and Hitzfeld.....are you guys listening to Walls? :)

lol im just so pissed now..boiling.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:48 pm

I think he would be ok for our reserve team.... NOOOOOT!

He commands high wages for his "quality". I can understand why the coaches keep faith in him, though. Apparently he gets really excited during matches and does everything wrong. In training and in friendly matches, when there's no pressure, he always does well. If anyone remembers, this season he scored 1 goal in the Champions League and had to temporarily leave the pitch to go to the toilet right after he scored...

So perhaps he would do well with some mid-table team where expectations aren't that high.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 pm

MUTU wrote:If anyone remembers, this season he scored 1 goal in the Champions League and had to temporarily leave the pitch to go to the toilet right after he scored....

hahahahaha....I didn't know this...hilarious...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:20 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:If anyone remembers, this season he scored 1 goal in the Champions League and had to temporarily leave the pitch to go to the toilet right after he scored....

hahahahaha....I didn't know this...hilarious...

http://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=29&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45 :wink:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby soccerkyle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:34 pm

When he came on in the Milan game he was basically useless in the middfield
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Real Zaragoza plan offer for Bayern Munich's Santa Cruz

Postby diegis » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Real Zaragoza are lining up a bid for Bayern Munich centre-forward Roque Santa Cruz.

The Paraguay international has already declared his intention to leave Bayern in the summer and admits an ambition to play in "Italy or Spain".

Zaragoza will move for Santa Cruz should they qualify for the Champions League this season.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:16 am

Real Betis are considering offering 3 million euros for Santa Cruz, according to AS.

http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Santa/Cruz/solo/paso/ser/verdiblanco/dasftb/20070421dasdaiftb_29/Tes/
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:47 pm

soccerkyle wrote:When he came on in the Milan game he was basically useless in the middfield

What do you expect when almost all of his Bayern time was injured, like Jeremies was, cmon you cant expect ANY player to bounce back from an injury not fully fit coming on a big game and start making hattricks left right and centre and when hes at full fitness and cant get a place in the starting 11, Roque was a fine striker I was always pleased with him, he did his best if he wants to move, then so be it, Im happy that he wore the clubs colors and scored good and decisive goals when had the chance when he was Elbers partner. Also the kid needs a new challange somethin to restart his career, hope he will do better in the future.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion