You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Roque Santa Cruz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby kevh26 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:01 pm

can't believe he's actually looking like a good player for blackburn! two very well taken goals already!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nemo85 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:48 pm

hi look good even with paraguay but with bayern hi dont make so much.(i dont want to say nothing)
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Roque Santa Cruz

Postby Machina » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Hello to all the Bayern fans. I hope this is welcome.

Blackburn Rovers FC fan here from the UK. I'm here to inquire about the player in question. I've heard he is not especially popular with his former club, and has been known to feign injury? As you may know, Roque was a big hit for us last season - scoring 19 goals in 37 appearances. However, this season he has been blighted by injury, and there has been a protracted transfer saga with fat-cats Manchester City that has turned his head. Many of our fans are beginning to question his attitude, as he misses games week after week. I would like to know if you could shed light on Roque's fitness and attitude?

Thanks, and good luck with your season!
Machina
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Well, he was injury prone with us especially with the knee ligaments stuff... but look at the bright side, he's not as unfortunate as Hargreaves. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 am

:shock: :shock:

Former Bundesliga striker Roque Santa Cruz has reported oblique practices of his former president at the Paraguayan club Olimpia Asuncion. "We once lost a derby. At that time the President came into the bedroom where we used to spend the night before games, and shot at the ceiling a few times," the 29-year-old revealed to Sport Bild.

And that's not all. "The players who had played particularly badly, he went to their cars and peed into them before their eyes," said Santa Cruz, who joined in 1999 from Asuncion to Bayern Munich. The story that this president once met Bayern manager Uli Hoeness carrying a machine gun is legendary. (Note: I didn't know this! I can imagine Uli's red face :twisted:)

To get their salaries they also had to personally pick them up from this guy. "If you had played badly, he snapped up: Why are you doing this? And he glanced at his Kalashnikov. The players would rather have waited for long to get their money, until they were playing well again," said Santa Cruz.

Source: http://www.zeit.de/sport-newsticker/201 ... 4755b31xml
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 am

Santa Cruz scored 2 goals against Real Madrid within 3 minutes yesterday, including the winning goal =D>

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 am

LOL Adan really screwed Morihno with that third goal :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah, I don't quite understand his positioning there at all.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Cruz Azul have signed Roque Santa Cruz from Malaga for a sum of around €2M. [source]
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:25 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion