You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby bastos80 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm

"whole different level" says it all about that someone.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby kod2600 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:26 pm

bastos80 wrote:"whole different level" says it all about that someone.


You said it.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
User avatar
kod2600
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 pm
National Flag:
Palestine
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Achilles » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:04 pm

kod2600 wrote:Where do you rank Lewy among strikers? Top 5? Top 3? The best?

I have someone claiming Suarez and Aguero are on a whole different level above him because -as he says- they're more complete players in terms of dribbling, skills etc...
How do you answer that guy? or do you guys agree?


No heading,no physicality = no complete

Depends, Suarez & Aguero are more technical but Lewy is better on physical game and heading the ball, depends on what you like to see or the team plays for example I don't think that Lewandowski fits so perfectly at Barca style like Suarez but at Manchester City I'd bet my money that he can win the league for them doing exactly what he does for Bayern this year.

Lewandowski,Suarez and Aguero are the top 3 strikers for a while now , since Zlatan is aging and lost his pace and Benzema is the epitome of incosistency otherwise is on par with Lewy, so this year I think that Lewy and Suarez are equal, Aguero's injuries and City's awful year are not helping him to reach Lewy & Suarez. I have to say though that my top strikers for 2016 are Lewandowsi,Suarez and Higuain, what Higuain is doing at Serie A this year is remarkable he will break all the records, for this season he has surpassed Aguero despite that Kun is more skillful
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 576 times
Been thanked: 1189 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 pm

For me Lewy, Suarez and Benzema are the top 3. Agüero is useless when his team is not dominating, the other 3 involve themselves much more on team play if they are not getting proper service. Benzema is a bit more 10ish, Lewy is more 9ish and Suarez is balanced, but the 3 of them are very complete forwards. Yes, Agüero does dribble better, but dribbling is not all in football.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5456
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2355 times
Been thanked: 2233 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:43 pm

1)Lewandowski and Aguero
2)Suarez

Suarez should be banned from the game permanently..his actions are a disgrace to football unlike the other 2.As far as the game is concerned he lacks physicality and is not a good header of the ball either and is not very fast either..one level below the other two..

As far as aguero goes..he is my favourite footballer coz he has lots of pace,can dribble very well,can finish very well,never gives up ,is very likeable and never dives either.He has absolutely no haters just like iniesta and schweini..

Lewandowski is the first bayern striker who I am completely satisfied with..can do everything and also scores lots of goals and his conduct is also very good..i wouldn't want him replaced by any other striker here..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 665 times
Been thanked: 1048 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby JANCKER » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:52 pm

My answer would be that Aguero doesn't belong in the top 5, but Suarez and Lewy do...
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9153 times
Been thanked: 8455 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby NYC » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:00 pm

in no order....

zlatan, benzema, aguero, suarez and robert.
NYC
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:33 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 10 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby vigneshFCB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:07 pm

prasun77 wrote:1)Lewandowski and Aguero
2)Suarez

Suarez should be banned from the game permanently..his actions are a disgrace to football unlike the other 2.As far as the game is concerned he lacks physicality and is not a good header of the ball either and is not very fast either..one level below the other two..

As far as aguero goes..he is my favourite footballer coz he has lots of pace,can dribble very well,can finish very well,never gives up ,is very likeable and never dives either.He has absolutely no haters just like iniesta and schweini..

Lewandowski is the first bayern striker who I am completely satisfied with..can do everything and also scores lots of goals and his conduct is also very good..i wouldn't want him replaced by any other striker here..

Absolutely, Suarez is absolute crap. Can't pass the ball. Lewandowski shines in a tougher league where teams actually have a well-defined pressing system. Will be found out in Champs League this season.
vigneshFCB
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 pm

For me #1 is Suarez #2 Lewa #3 Ibra
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26513
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21833 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby bastos80 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:49 pm

vigneshFCB wrote:
prasun77 wrote:1)Lewandowski and Aguero
2)Suarez

Suarez should be banned from the game permanently..his actions are a disgrace to football unlike the other 2.As far as the game is concerned he lacks physicality and is not a good header of the ball either and is not very fast either..one level below the other two..

As far as aguero goes..he is my favourite footballer coz he has lots of pace,can dribble very well,can finish very well,never gives up ,is very likeable and never dives either.He has absolutely no haters just like iniesta and schweini..

Lewandowski is the first bayern striker who I am completely satisfied with..can do everything and also scores lots of goals and his conduct is also very good..i wouldn't want him replaced by any other striker here..

Absolutely, Suarez is absolute crap. Can't pass the ball. Lewandowski shines in a tougher league where teams actually have a well-defined pressing system. Will be found out in Champs League this season.



For a pure crap striker who can't pass the ball he's racking up quite an impressive amount of goals and assists.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:53 pm

vigneshFCB wrote:
prasun77 wrote:2)Suarez

Suarez should be banned from the game permanently..his actions are a disgrace to football unlike the other 2.As far as the game is concerned he lacks physicality and is not a good header of the ball either and is not very fast either..one level below the other two..

Absolutely, Suarez is absolute crap. Can't pass the ball. Lewandowski shines in a tougher league where teams actually have a well-defined pressing system. Will be found out in Champs League this season.


Seriously, being a bit biased towards our own players and against others' is one thing, I'm sure all of us are to a certain extent. You guys however are being **** delusional. Yeah he may not be the best personality but the way you talk about Suarez sounds like he's Rodrigo Palacio or something. Crap? Do you even watch highlights, let alone games?

The definitive list is 1) Suarez 2) Lewandowski 3) Whoever I don't care. Anything else is simply wrong.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Seriously, being a bit biased towards our own players and against others' is one thing, I'm sure all of us are to a certain extent. You guys however are being **** delusional. Yeah he may not be the best personality but the way you talk about Suarez sounds like he's Rodrigo Palacio or something. Crap? Do you even watch highlights, let alone games?

The definitive list is 1) Suarez 2) Lewandowski 3) Whoever I don't care. Anything else is simply wrong.


he is the biggest c***t in football currently..even ahead of Diego Costa and yes he may have his strengths but I just pointed out his weaknesses which are undeniable..heading,pace and diving..for you he may be the best striker for me he is not and never will be even if gets over all his weaknesses in the future simply because he is a c**t above all else..

You guys can't tolerate ronaldo saying he is a prima donna and show off while you call suarez whose acts are disgrace to humanity let alone football the best striker in the world?

Ok its your opinion but don't call others blind and things like "you don't even watch highlights" just because they condemn a c**t..
Last edited by prasun77 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 665 times
Been thanked: 1048 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 pm

prasun77 wrote:simply because he is a c**t above all else..


Well I don't think he is one and even if he is, I wouldn't judge his prowess as a striker off that, but okay. Agree to disagree.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:simply because he is a c**t above all else..


Well I don't think he is one and even if he is, I wouldn't judge his prowess as a striker off that, but okay. Agree to disagree.



Hmm..lets not stretch it further..its way off topic.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 665 times
Been thanked: 1048 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:24 pm

prasun77 wrote:You guys can't tolerate ronaldo saying he is a prima donna and show off while you call suarez whose acts are disgrace to humanity let alone football the best striker in the world?

Ok its your opinion but don't call others blind and things like "you don't even watch highlights" just because they condemn a c**t..


As far as I'm concerned, what Suarez does isn't nearly as bad as Ronaldo. I think even Robben's diving is worse than a couple bites, and I can tolerate that easily.

Also I was calling out vigneshFCB because he called him crap which is as blind as it gets.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hardrade and 10 guests