You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 am

I couldnt care less about boasting shit to friends about beating a team and stuff. I support and admire Bayern because of their traditions, their own identity and the joy of winning, the annoyance of losing a game ( even a friendly ) and having a good time watching it with friends. I dont care if it is a friendly, DFB pokal, CL or BL match, i want them to win it. For me the CL is not more important then the BL title or DFB title. CL is harder to win, because you have less opportunities to turn something around, but because of that my expectations are lower aswell, because you need a lot of luck aswell..

But in my opinion it just sounds stupid when someone says ''the only thing i care about is the CL'' ( those werent your exact words, i know, but it sounded like that ) and that sounds to me more as bandwagoner, then real supporter.
Ottomeister13

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:I couldnt care less about boasting shit to friends about beating a team and stuff. I support and admire Bayern because of their traditions, their own identity and the joy of winning, the annoyance of losing a game ( even a friendly ) and having a good time watching it with friends. I dont care if it is a friendly, DFB pokal, CL or BL match, i want them to win it. For me the CL is not more important then the BL title or DFB title. CL is harder to win, because you have less opportunities to turn something around, but because of that my expectations are lower aswell, because you need a lot of luck aswell..

But in my opinion it just sounds stupid when someone says ''the only thing i care about is the CL'' ( those werent your exact words, i know, but it sounded like that ) and that sounds to me more as bandwagoner, then real supporter.

I care every tournaments that Bayern play, but we have to be sincere, fans, as also our coach, players and directive see the champions league as the most important trophy. Bundesliga and Pokal are our goals but the champions league is the challenge.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Honigstein: No Bayern, Lewandowski rift yet [source]
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Korab » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 pm

I just saw interview with Lewa after Shakhtar game. There was a question about his trade to other club (?),spanish probably, and this time there was no normal "I feel great at Bayern, that's great club .... bla, bla" just few smailes and no comment. I think there is some truth in those gossips about his departure from Bayern.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sws » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Korab wrote:I just saw interview with Lewa after Shakhtar game. There was a question about his trade to other club (?),spanish probably, and this time there was no normal "I feel great at Bayern, that's great club .... bla, bla" just few smailes and no comment. I think there is some truth in those gossips about his departure from Bayern.

How does this indicate that he might leave Bayern??
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Maybe he is just tired off all the gossip and just cant be arsed to comment them.
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:50 pm

He worked out a lot yest ... what he needs to do is to think quicker ... even the goal; it went in so with a bit of difficulty ...
Hope HE stays,.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm

I say it again.. Lewa performs way better then most people think. He can hold the ball, can pull players on himself which opens up space for others, he can dribble, he assists, he scores, he fights for balls, wins a lot of aerial duels etc.. Only thing i could complain about is that he could have scored a couple of more goals. But furhter then that, he is just awesome and helps us out a lot.
Ottomeister13

Postby Korab » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:25 pm

I would give you the link to that interview but it's for polish media. My feeling is that the only thing left to do the trade is price and that will be or is negotiated right now. He did not dismiss the idea as media rumor (before he did) just said (jokingly) I have to go now and then continued the interview.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 pm

I think it's bullshit.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm

He was amazing yesterday. His ball control in tight spaces is unreal for players his size. Just dribbling past 3-4 players and each time I thought he lost the ball but he comes out of the clutch with it.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

I just saw an italian sport prog and in a press conference Pep said (according to the italian translator) that Lewa and Mueller worked well on the wings :shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I just saw an italian sport prog and in a press conference Pep said (according to the italian translator) that Lewa and Mueller worked well on the wings :shock:

Pep is crazy xD Anyway, Bayern selling Lewy just doesn't make sense... Who are we supposed to get instead of him? No one would fill better the striker roll. Maybe Messi, none else.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby runaway » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Just noticed that Mr. Fancy is now third behind Robben in the leading scorers for BL with 13. Same with Boss Dost.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Tedesco » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:52 pm

And people saying that is really bad for us... :roll:
Tedesco
I'm a post king!