You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:30 pm

"Worst phase" was in his 1st 6 months here..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Exactly
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 2894 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby America USA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:00 am

Recently, Robert has been very poor when compared to the high standards he has set. Missing way too many one on one chances for a WC striker!

I hope it’s down to fatigue more than anything else.
User avatar
America USA
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 341 times
Been thanked: 560 times

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 am

Robert Lewandowski: "I did not get enough balls. The first good one was in the 93rd minute" [Bild] :lol:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4443
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1934 times
Been thanked: 2007 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Robert Lewandowski: "I did not get enough balls. The first good one was in the 93rd minute" [Bild] :lol:


No..the translation was "I did not get enough balls. Like the one in the 93rd minute"
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:05 pm

He finished 9 in Ballon d'or..
madness..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Hardrade » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

prasun77 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Robert Lewandowski: "I did not get enough balls. The first good one was in the 93rd minute" [Bild] :lol:


No..the translation was "I did not get enough balls. Like the one in the 93rd minute"


“I have no balls” would be much more honest though.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
User avatar
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 233 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Ziklitschli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:37 pm

#12 wrote:I don’t think he IS shit! I said he was playing shit LATELY!
Also, exclude the penalties...


Exclude the penalties to better compare him to Messi maybe, with whom Lewy is tied when it comes to goals this year... oh wait

#12 wrote:Do you honestly think he’s at his best right now?
Prime Lewa would score way more IMHO... If he lived up to his full potential he’d have doubled that already...


104? Hmm

Also he has just beaten his goal record per year, playing half with Ancelotti's bad attack tactics, 4 3 3 and (like the rest of the team) being quite rusty thanks to the latter's training methods. Also say what you want, he wastes chances (like all strikers do btw, look at Ballon d'Or Ronaldo this season) but he also got crap service throughout the year, making hundreds of futile runs only to watch the ball to go sideways and attack to slow down. It sure wil get better under Jupp when has the full rooster avilable but given the circumstances, you're really downplaying his achievements here.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:
#12 wrote:I don’t think he IS shit! I said he was playing shit LATELY!
Also, exclude the penalties...


Exclude the penalties to better compare him to Messi maybe, with whom Lewy is tied when it comes to goals this year... oh wait

#12 wrote:Do you honestly think he’s at his best right now?
Prime Lewa would score way more IMHO... If he lived up to his full potential he’d have doubled that already...


104? Hmm

Also he has just beaten his goal record per year, playing half with Ancelotti's bad attack tactics, 4 3 3 and (like the rest of the team) being quite rusty thanks to the latter's training methods. Also say what you want, he wastes chances (like all strikers do btw, look at Ballon d'Or Ronaldo this season) but he also got crap service throughout the year, making hundreds of futile runs only to watch the ball to go sideways and attack to slow down. It sure wil get better under Jupp when has the full rooster avilable but given the circumstances, you're really downplaying his achievements here.


Not 104, 30... 2017/18 only... Hope he will...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 2894 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 pm

That right there... To waste away a one on one opportunity like this... Seems like he didn’t care even though he does...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 2894 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Yes..and You have not written a word in the muller thread.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Müller was bad, but it’s no news to you and me that he‘s nit a striker, is it?!

Müller gave his all and sucked at it... Lewandowski sucked without giving his all...
That’s the difference...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 2894 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Right so we now make distinctions based on "how" you suck just to protect someone?
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I‘m not protecting him... He sucked... But he tried... I think it‘s more reprehensible to not even try your best...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11687
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 2894 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:20 am

#12 wrote:I‘m not protecting him... He sucked... But he tried... I think it‘s more reprehensible to not even try your best...

Lewandowski is still battling a problem with his patella but he is still playing alomost every 3 days..and unlike muller he is not replaceable.
If you tried and failed its equally as bad as any other case..
Results matter you don't get marks for trying.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests