You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:06 pm

@ 12

Lewis's natural talent as a driver is second to none for his generation of drivers. This year he was sublime at the peak of his powers, and he made Vettel looked like a fool in faster race car Ferrari and better overall package for Sundays. Lewis's weapon was oil burning in his Q3 engine mode and locking pole-position, but he needed all his skill to master and manage Vettel behind during the races. Not mentioning that Lewis did not make a single big mistake this year, while Vettel in Baku and Singapore was just clumsy. Even now in Mexico when he ruined Lewis's race. But in the end the better driver, with the better car in qualifying managed to defeat a slighty faster race car Ferrari but with an inferior driver. And if we talk about superior equipement let's remember Newey's all aero tricks between 2009-2013, the blown diffuser, the more driveable Renault engine ante-2014, and an inferior team mate than Lewis. Webber is much, much weak that Nico Rosberg was between 2013-2016. And all this talk with Alonso the most complete driver is utter non-sens. Lewis as a rookie have beaten him, Alonso beeing a double champion. Lewis is the best of the grid, and will smash all the records, because he has a good car but also HE IS THE BETTER driver than anyone. Lewis won races with a bad Mclaren car in 2009 and 2011, while Vettel with a bad Red Bull was beaten like an amateur by Ricci without winning a single race, and the story again with a bad Ferrari in 2016 he never won a single race. Hw is the only driver on the grid than won at least 2 races on a year regarding equiment from when the entered F1, because Mclaren mp4-24 and mp4-26 were not race winning material.

P.S. I know it is off topic, but I wanted to say that Lewis is not a normal good driver put in the best car. He IS MUCH MORE THAN LEWANDOWSKI IS FOR BAYERN. HE is like Messi for Barca, Ronaldo for Real or Neymar for P.S.G. He is the best and the more skillfull driver of his generation, a dose of talent that neither Alonso, Vettel, Ricciardo, Rosberg, Raikonnen has. Maybe Verstappen in the years to come... I see in him the same flashes of brilliance that I once saw in Lewis ten years ago. But until then... Lewis is the the fastest man on the track on every condition and on every circumstances. Mercedes are just blessed to have him. With Bottas and Rosberg in the team, instead of Lewis, Vettel would have been WDC by mid-October, despite all his DNFs. It is not just the superior equipement... it is him... LEWIS HAMILTON.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 am

Erm... You wanna be left alone with him?

I don’t see him far superior... He is the best, yes... But the mere thought of comparing him to Schumacher makes me laugh hard

Lastly, I’m no expert in Formula 1, but a car consistently winning for years is definitely superior... Like Bayern is in Bundesliga...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm

#12 wrote:Erm... You wanna be left alone with him?

I don’t see him far superior... He is the best, yes... But the mere thought of comparing him to Schumacher makes me laugh hard

Lastly, I’m no expert in Formula 1, but a car consistently winning for years is definitely superior... Like Bayern is in Bundesliga...

He will beat those records 91 wins and 7 WDC :D
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
#12 wrote:Erm... You wanna be left alone with him?

He will beat those records 91 wins and 7 WDC :D

Yes - but for lack of competition, not because he’s actually better...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:50 am

Firstly, When Ribery linked with Real, there was another Bayern. Even Lahm were questioning the club's philosophy at that time.Secondly, he said nothing wrong. He already rejected Real 2 times before. He linked with Chealse and United with a Polish journalists claim, which were baseless. His agent also said nothing.

Thirdly, whatever he says he is right. l'm sure many of our players thinks like him. Nobody wants to waste their best years with playing Ribery who thinks Bayern as charity club. Many fans told him that he had better to retire at the end of the season in order to not to lose fan's respect, yet he still claims he wants to retire at Bayern.

Selling him and buying Cavani from a non selling club is a hilarious idea. as if PSG will let him go or he would come here from CL's number 1 favourite, this year and also in the coming years, considering Real's key players are aged. Messi will be 31 next summer. PSG has one of the best midfields and best attacking trio.

After all, MGT has spent big numbers on non transfer related matters.we also have around 130-150 m euros revenue increase from new TV deals and 3-4 new sponsorship in this season's and next season's budgets.so they will have more money to waste on non transfer related matters.

only new youth center costed us 100 m euros, add it to last budget year's profit. 140 m euros. it's a Mbappe money.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

Cool, we signed Marco Reus!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm

MoFattal wrote:Cool, we signed Marco Reus!

What’s cool about that? The guy barely plays more than me but for different reasons

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

#12 wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Cool, we signed Marco Reus!

What’s cool about that? The guy barely plays more than me but for different reasons

He makes special appearances! :lol: :lol:

BTW is he playing or is he again out?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Not before January IIRC...