You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby endrity » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Jorge wrote:
endrity wrote:Lewa will be 30 next summer. Even if we assume that we put him on the market, which is crazy since he is our best offensive player and the only elite player we have up front right now, I don't think many will pay 100m for 2-3 good years.

Almost similar to what Alexis Sanchez would have cost us (he will be 29 in December and Alexis is not Lewa), still many in this board had wet dreams about breaking the bank for Alexis.

Yes, and the price we balked at was 60, not 100, which only City/PSG teams can probably afford.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Where is that pass?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

He took selfishness to another level this game to be honest.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Shame on him...
For me he is a dead man...
An ex player... not cause he failed to pass... but for what he did afterwards...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Robben is called selfish but IMO Lewy is even more selfish.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Hardrade » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 pm

What a pathetic personality.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby America USA » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm

America USA wrote: I'm getting more convinced now that Lewandowski wants to leave. He looks constipated on the field all the time and is always grumpy/whiny either with the refs or his teammates for some reason. Plus with the stuff that he has said recently it is obvious that he doesn't like it here anymore. He is becoming too selfish in front of the goal, probably even worse than Ronaldo! His reaction to Robben was despicable. I would have wanted him to stay but if he continues this way he must be sold to the highest bidder next summer. I would take €100m+ for him from PSG or United or even consider a swap with Citeh for Aguero (both are same age and Sergio is a pretty decent striker too) {Robert has three years on his contract after this season, so clubs like United and PSG, maybe even Real Madrid with Morata gone, WILL throw money to get his services}
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am

ramsej84 wrote:Shame on him...
For me he is a dead man...
An ex player... not cause he failed to pass... but for what he did afterwards...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Dramatic much? Robben does this all the time, dribble and shoot then ignore the complaints from others. Not to mention a 1000 passes to Lewa he didn't make over the years, including the times when the latter was new and could use some help probably. I think Robben is mainly what Lewa meant when speaking about "teammates who didn't help".

Guess Robben is a dead man for you as well.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 am

Go back and watch Lewy's reaction when Kimmich chooses not to pass to him and instead scores himself.

Petulant and childlike.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 am

aterford wrote:Go back and watch Lewy's reaction when Kimmich chooses not to pass to him and instead scores himself.

What, that he just turned around or wasn't celebrating? Exactly what Robben did the same moment lol.

aterford wrote:Petulant and childlike.

Again, on-the-pitch Robben in a nutshell, since forever.

As for selfishness, I'm looking forward to more of that. I've already seen what Lewa the team player is capable of but Lewa the selfish douche is something I'm really curious about. He often tries to find his own solution in a closing minutes of a lost/ drawn match, maybe if he starts to try sooner, more goals will come. Who knows.

Anyway, not going to loose my mind over him not passing the ball to a player he obviously doesn't like, in an already won match and then not explaining himself or those obvious facts to the latter right there on the pitch. Who cares.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 pm

MoFattal wrote:He took selfishness to another level this game to be honest.

I have a hunch he tried to mock the brass for their rebuke criticism on his and his agents' comments. That was inmature and un-professional and I would not want to be in the dressing room that happens next game the team is losing.

One might say Lahm did the same, years ago, and earned the captancy later on. In the case of Lewandowsky this is different. You can't force the club to go into irresponsible spending just to make him happy.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby America USA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:
aterford wrote:Go back and watch Lewy's reaction when Kimmich chooses not to pass to him and instead scores himself.

What, that he just turned around or wasn't celebrating? Exactly what Robben did the same moment lol.

As for selfishness, I'm looking forward to more of that. I've already seen what Lewa the team player is capable of but Lewa the selfish douche is something I'm really curious about. He often tries to find his own solution in a closing minutes of a lost/ drawn match, maybe if he starts to try sooner, more goals will come. Who knows.

Anyway, not going to loose my mind over him not passing the ball to a player he obviously doesn't like, in an already won match and then not explaining himself or those obvious facts to the latter right there on the pitch. Who cares.

If you're being sarcastic, well done! If not, then I'm sorry but you're an absolute idiot!

tflags wrote:I have a hunch he tried to mock the brass for their rebuke criticism on his and his agents' comments. That was immature and un-professional and I would not want to be in the dressing room that happens next game the team is losing.

Amen.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Achilles wrote:
aterford wrote:a)Effenberg is a fool for this. Getting rid of Lewandowski right now would be like Barcelona selling Messi because he criticized them not adequately replacing Neymar. It is utter madness.
b)And then to suggest bringing in Can, Hector, Younes, Arnold, Demirbay, etc? Is this a joke? Is this guy SERIOUSLY suggesting to replace such awful, no class non-german players like Tolisso, Vidal, Alaba, etc with Can and Hector? That's good for a laugh, at least.

Philipp Lahm wrote:"Top teams in the Champions League have first-class players in seven, eight positions – we don't. Other clubs have a system, a philosophy, and buy the players accordingly. We don't. It's not enough to buy good players, one has to develop a team"

Not sure how what Lewandowski said was any worse than that, but okay. :roll:

Lewandowski despite being a super CF has not given to Bayern not even the 1/10 from what Messi has given to Barca, the difference in their legacy according to their respective clubs is huge matter of fact is non existent.
b)I agree, replacing our current WC players with average or potential German players is a joke.

At that time Lahm was right, harsh but right almost everyone could see what he was saying, Lewandowski isn't he is an hypocrite because just 8 months ago he renewed his contract with the statement "we can win every trophy with this team" did the departures of Lahm,Alonso made this team so much worse in just 8-months? Our roster is great, it could have been even better yes but it's not bad, not average, is world class.

Neuer,Hummels,Boateng,Vidal,Alaba,Robben,Muller are beyond world class and on par with Lewy's class. If you add Robert himself there are 8 proven world class players out of 11. I think that's enough as a counter argument for his bullsh!t statements. Spending just for the show makes you a clown not a world class team.
Thiago and James are also WC. But the problem is not that, it's that we don't have the right players for wing-based tactics and the manager/board refuse to recognize it.

If they were so hell-bent on playing 4231/433, then we should have at least gotten Alexis (probably a second winter as well). Instead, we got a bunch of MFs and don't employ the tactics to make use of them...

I mean, if you're getting a grenade like James, you should put him on the field WITH Thiago and Müller, not rotate those 3. What's the point of getting a WC player for the bench?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:17 pm

America USA wrote:
Ziklitschli wrote:

If you're being sarcastic, well done! If not, then I'm sorry but you're an absolute idiot!

I wasn't sarcastic and maybe I am indeed, an absolute idiot. Why the double standards though, Robben was always a selfish, tanrum throwing douche and it's ok because that's Robben, or what? Meanwhile the pure striker is bashed mercilessly for being selfish and over ambitious, sell him because he looked at a teammate, winger who doesn't pass but always demands passes, wrong? Wtf

America USA wrote:
tflags wrote:I have a hunch he tried to mock the brass for their rebuke criticism on his and his agents' comments. That was immature and un-professional and I would not want to be in the dressing room that happens next game the team is losing.

Amen.

Or maybe, just maybe, after failing a few attempts, he just desperatly wanted to score a goal? I saw it happen even to Muller, not making a pass for almost a sure goal just to take a shot. What if it's a simple coincidence and just because he said sth (that might just as well be simply an opinion and nothing else), now everyone reads much too much into even his smallest word or gesture?

That would make it all a rather silly drama.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

@Ziklitschli, kudos for brushing aside the personal insult you received.
@American USA, you should know better than to insult users like that. Please refer to the rules.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion