You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:21 pm

It's not about important games only... He needs like 5 major opportunities to MAYBE net one, and usually, that one is a tap in...
He occasionally shows brillance (that Frankfurt goal, the Wolfsburg streak, a few other good ones...) - but overall he is unbelievably inconsistent, and in addition, he barely peaks when it really matters... Last time he did that was still with Dortmund...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:55 pm

MoFattal wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:And as Ziklitschli pointed out, he's scored many important goals for Bayern.

Sometimes it looks like the only important goals are those ones scored in a CL final to win the trophy. Otherwise you're a choker and must leave

It's not that extreme, man. He did and will continue to score important goals for Bayern. However, if you want to proclaim yourself as the best striker out there AND ask the huge money for it, then yes, you do need to score the important goals in the CL final stages. Mind you, these are the games were you only get very few chances to capitalize on, and the world's best striker should be able to do so. Otherwise, he can continue being great for us (and he really is), but should calm down on those contract expectations.

Ok

Let's sell Lewandowski.

Who do you want to buy? Then we can talk about his replacement's pricetag and salary.

We can sell Mueller too because he's been in poor form for a long time and he missed a penalty against Atletico when it really mattered.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:27 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MoFattal wrote:It's not that extreme, man. He did and will continue to score important goals for Bayern. However, if you want to proclaim yourself as the best striker out there AND ask the huge money for it, then yes, you do need to score the important goals in the CL final stages. Mind you, these are the games were you only get very few chances to capitalize on, and the world's best striker should be able to do so. Otherwise, he can continue being great for us (and he really is), but should calm down on those contract expectations.

Ok

Let's sell Lewandowski.

Who do you want to buy? Then we can talk about his replacement's pricetag and salary.

We can sell Mueller too because he's been in poor form for a long time and he missed a penalty against Atletico when it really mattered.

What a laughable post :lol:

Don't get your knickers in a twist, MoFattal's criticism (and it is only that, a criticism - not a death threat) is fully justified and he didn't even say we should sell.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:21 am

If he's not the best, then who's the best #9?

There are some other #9 that are on his level, but none of them is affordable or a realistic transfer and any of those would earn as much as Lewandowski does.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:32 am

#12 wrote:It's not about important games only... He needs like 5 major opportunities to MAYBE net one, and usually, that one is a tap in...
He occasionally shows brillance (that Frankfurt goal, the Wolfsburg streak, a few other good ones...) - but overall he is unbelievably inconsistent, and in addition, he barely peaks when it really matters... Last time he did that was still with Dortmund...

Gomez was much more consistent in my opinion. However, we really can't do better than Lewandowski at the moment. There just aren't that many good strikers.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:If he's not the best, then who's the best #9?
There are some other #9 that are on his level, but none of them is affordable or a realistic transfer and any of those would earn as much as Lewandowski does.

I suppose that many users here are expecting Lewy to run towards everybody dribbling past 4-5 defenders and score then if we lose on a knockout stage like Atletico Lewandowski will be again poor, they just want hat tricks man every game,every night.
They moan about a striker that scored 4 against RM in a semi, killed BVB with a one touch shot, five in 9' against VFL, scored 40 goals last season AND scored against Juventus & Atletico but is his fault that Alaba brainfarted, is Lewandowski's fault that Alonso & Bernat and everybody else let Saul with a free pass maybe it's Lewandowski fault because they had a flat tire yesterday too...

On top of that the alternatives of our fellow Bayern supporters/moaners are Higuain :lol: the King of the ghosts in the big games, same style as Lewandowski sporting-wise and that's it... So we end up again to measure Lewandowski with any striker in the world, which one is better? Suarez? OK, I acknowledge that then what? Benzema? Lukaku? Zlatan?
#12 talks about missed sitters hardly he watches Suarez's games, if all these strikers had 80% convertion then will end up with 70 goals per season, not even CR7 has these stats, CR7 shoots 10-15 shots per game and he is the PK kicker so does Messi. Football's stats of stikers aren't like basketball stats about the free throws.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Luis Suarez is levels above Lewandowski, but other than that I acknowledge that there's none better.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:It's not about important games only... He needs like 5 major opportunities to MAYBE net one, and usually, that one is a tap in...

Gomez was much more consistent in my opinion. However, we really can't do better than Lewandowski at the moment. There just aren't that many good strikers.

Agreed!

It's not so much about replacing him than about him and his **** agents demanding more money for average wirk all the time...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ziklitschli » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:57 am

Not that I care for his agents or his account but there's more to wages than just results. Lewy is a star and brings increased recognition and profits to Bayern and that's part of the reason his camp wants the raise. Then, there's the market that dictates prices and wages.

MoFattal wrote:However, if you want to proclaim yourself as the best striker out there AND ask the huge money for it, then yes, you do need to score the important goals in the CL final stages. Mind you, these are the games were you only get very few chances to capitalize on, and the world's best striker should be able to do so. Otherwise, he can continue being great for us (and he really is), but should calm down on those contract expectations.

Zlatan should never get a raise then heh.

Suarez shouldn't have got a raise either this year, not making a difference in CL QF. Or Neymar, both did though afair.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:Blatant cheating vs Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruWgFox64Ck

:shock:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:28 pm

was that awarded?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:54 am

3rd goal was great
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Roonzil » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:36 am

ramsej84 wrote:was that awarded?

Nope, and he protested it as well :lol:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion