You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Sanches needs 12-13 games in a row to regain his confidence and an environment he can develop with regular playing time.

A game won't chance anything, we need to show patience to him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm

^I don't know how much you've seen him play, but he seems to struggle with basic abilities which players at this level shouldn't. A player out of confidence should be making sideways and backward passes, but shouldn't struggle with basic ability to control the ball.

He literally seems like a player that started playing football about two years ago.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:44 pm

we can't rate a player based on only one game. He did well for Bayern vs Darmstadt and A.Madrid. Dİd you see his assist for U21? it was class. a player who can't control the ball can't make an assist like that. it was pure class.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think he was so bad today. I am usually a stats person for sure, but IMO if we didn't see the numbers for today's match we wouldn't be saying it was so bad. Most people tend to have some preconceived expectations of Sanches, likely due to the hype he generated. But I think if any "non hyped" player had the performance Sanches had today, nobody would think anything of it.
For me he looked better than he has in quite some time, he still seems to be trying too hard to "prove himself" which leads to poor decisions, but overall I still think he shows a lot of promise. Has a lot of things to iron out, but in the span of 10 seconds you can see Sanches go from utterly brilliant to head-scratchingly poor. But if he can minimize the mistakes we will have something good.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Roonzil wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Ouch....

How on Earth did Bayern spend 35 million on a 19 year old with less than a season worth of second tier playing time is beyond me.

Jesus X, Kimmich cost 7 million fcol.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 pm

tflags wrote:

Ouch....

How on Earth did Bayern spend 35 million on a 19 year old with less than a season worth of second tier playing time is beyond me.

We had Reschke back then and we've had more fails and other "cheap" players that didn't wirk out...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Some people want to hold on to hope I guess. I think we'll never see Renato ever pull on the Bayern shirt ever again to be honest.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 pm

The mistake was not loaning him since, it's quite normal his integration to the team will take time considering he didn't even have one full season with Benfica. in addition, Carlo didn't manage to become his mentor and because of lack of playing time, he lost his confidence. therefore, we can't expect something from him just one game. we must wait at least until the end the of first half of the season for a fair opinion for him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MoFattal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:36 am

I think it was really unfair from Celement to put him in the starting lineup so soon. He's only been training with them for a few days. He was given a key role with a team he basically has no real chemistry with and in a completely different league and environment. Having said this, I also don't think he will reach the "world-class" status we were expecting to see. The guy has a serious LOT to do.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 am

MoFattal wrote:I think it was really unfair from Celement to put him in the starting lineup so soon. He's only been training with them for a few days. He was given a key role with a team he basically has no real chemistry with and in a completely different league and environment. Having said this, I also don't think he will reach the "world-class" status we were expecting to see. The guy has a serious LOT to do.
Yes, you're right. He has completed only 2 full training sessions.

He is going to turn the things around, give him some time.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 am

MoFattal wrote:I think it was really unfair from Celement to put him in the starting lineup so soon. He's only been training with them for a few days. He was given a key role with a team he basically has no real chemistry with and in a completely different league and environment. Having said this, I also don't think he will reach the "world-class" status we were expecting to see. The guy has a serious LOT to do.

... especially given how English media just love to butcher players after an underwhelming performance.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 am

Let's give him time ... but I'm pretty sure he will come back the same he was before ... But with luck the fact he played in PL make him have more value and we could sell him.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby sobuj » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am

tflags wrote:

Ouch....

This idiots didn't want to spend 50-60 million for WC player like De bruyne, Sane, while spending 30-40 for mediocre Sanches/ tolliso is OK for them, pathetic
sobuj
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 pm

MUTU wrote:

... especially given how English media just love to butcher non-English players after an underwhelming performance.

Fixed that for you ;)

In seriousness though....If Sanches was a young Englishman they'd be praising his "grit" and "determination" and whatnot rather than criticizing the other stuff.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Much better performance from Renato Sanches today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion