You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 am

America USA wrote:This might not be a popular opinion but I say send Sanches for a couple of seasons to Sevilla or Villarreal. He'll get regular play time over there and these Clubs also offer European football.Spain's football is very technical and they play more matches over there in Spain, 38 league games and two legged cup games. If he can become a good provider in midfield in Spain that'll be a huge boost. Also more games will test him physically and mentally.

Plus it guarantees RS at least four games against the Spanish giants, his experience playing against them when he comes back will come in very handy. As far as adjusting in the BL goes, when he comes back he'll still be only 21 and hopefully an improved, more mature and confident as a player, so if he gets regular play time at Bayern after his loan it shouldn't take him long to get used to the BL (half a season at the most tbf)

Why Spain? His mother club is German so he has to adopt to BuLi and Germany as a whole

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I highly doubt Sanches is loaned out as KHR and Ancelotti seem keen on keeping him in Munich at the moment....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:43 pm

makes zero sense to send him to spain. if he is loaned, send him to another BL team... nearly all would love to have him for a bit...

i'm of the opinion that he should stay at Bayern, but that's only if he can find playtime
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

not sure if this was posted or not: http://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/portu ... 85883.html

this is the Google Translate version (without any edits):

Renato Sanches: "I want to play more be more influential"

Portuguese international assumes he hoped to have had another impact on the German club but nevertheless remains optimistic for the future

Renato Sanches, at the end of the last Bundesliga match, spoke to the Chilean press and acknowledged: "I had a few minutes this season [at Bayern] and I have to play to be more and more prepared." "It was not very good, but the next season is sure to be better. I was expecting more, of course, but I'm confident that the future will be better," he said in a statement on his debut season in the Bavarians.
About what went wrong, the Portuguese international is safe. "I do not want to talk about that, I feel good at Bayern," says Renato Sanches, optimistic for the future: "The goal is to play more and be more influential in the team."
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Mon May 08, 2017 3:16 pm

It's just a trend I've seen in recent years. If a midfielder can do well in Spain he'll do well anywhere. Matches in La Liga are mostly decided in the midfield. Although having three exceptionally good players up top is also needed to convert the chances the midfield creates and win La Liga (something that both Madrid and Barcelona have)
Also I feel that the experience RS gets when playing against the said two teams would come in very handy when he returns, but this is just my opinion, just my two cents that's all!
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 pm

America USA wrote:It's just a trend I've seen in recent years. If a midfielder can do well in Spain he'll do well anywhere. Matches in La Liga are mostly decided in the midfield. Although having three exceptionally good players up top is also needed to convert the chances the midfield creates and win La Liga (something that both Madrid and Barcelona have)
Also I feel that the experience RS gets when playing against the said two teams would come in very handy when he returns, but this is just my opinion, just my two cents that's all!

If a midfielder does well in Spain, usually he'd want to remain in Spain. Let's face it: La Liga is at least one class higher than the Bundesliga at the moment. Let's not let him get used to that and perhaps falling in love with the league/weather. I'm also for either keeping him or loaning him out to a BL club, but it should be one participating in the Champions League: we need him tested there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 pm

^ I would beg to differ. La Liga is NOT above the BL. The only club who is probably above the best club in BL is maybe Real Madrid. Barcelona is on the decline and all of their recent success has been centered around Messi. Once he retires they'll not be the same force. Neymar isn't exactly very loyal and he's expressed his desire to go to places like Paris. Who's to say Neymar won't do a Figo and leave Barca for money? The Spanish bottom five teams are terrible just plain bad. So unless Real Madrid try to get him I don't see him not wanting to come back to Bayern. He'd be an idiot to remain in Sevilla or Villarreal and refuse us.

Also Germany is a much better country than Spain. Financially as well as the people. To be politically incorrect the Spaniards and Italians can be racist sometimes, but those things are very rare in Germany. I don't think the German climate is that bad either. It's not England we're talking about.

Lastly, teams like Sevilla, Villarreal and Bilbao almost always qualify for European football. And Real Madrid has been our biggest nemesis in CL so he'll play at least two games against them every season. That's all I gotta say.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed May 10, 2017 5:03 pm

"Bayern will be asked to put him in the best positon to develop calmly. Therefore a so-called positive error-culture is needed. The Portuguese will need to be allowed to make mistakes."

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby aterford » Thu May 11, 2017 3:38 pm

A handful of "rumor mill" twitter handles are claiming that Kicker says Bayern would be open to selling Renato Sanches as long as he sold for €35m minimum. A couple tabloid papers have picked up on this and credited Kicker with the news as well.

However, I've searched Kicker's site and there's no evidence of any such claim from them - or on their official Twitter accounts, as far as I can tell. Does anyone have the print edition of today's Kicker? Unless it's in the print edition, I'm thinking this is just a fabrication...and usually the print edition's content gets reposted online anyways.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Nemtar » Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

I think that that new is totally fake. Renato still has a lot to show in the team. He will be very important for us the following years and I think that there in Munich know this.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 pm

When is that tournament? I was happy he wasn't called up for Confed bc he'll benefit greatly from a full pre-season with us. But if this tournament is in June....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Coman » Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Roonzil wrote:When is that tournament? I was happy he wasn't called up for Confed bc he'll benefit greatly from a full pre-season with us. But if this tournament is in June....

15-30 june.

Bayern pre-season start the 1st july. =D>
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Roonzil wrote:When is that tournament? I was happy he wasn't called up for Confed bc he'll benefit greatly from a full pre-season with us. But if this tournament is in June....

It would be good for us if he plays a lot and does well actually. He needs the game-time.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Roonzil » Thu May 25, 2017 2:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

It would be good for us if he plays a lot and does well actually. He needs the game-time.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

He does, but skipping another pre-season won't help convince Carlo to play him :(

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion