You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby tflags » Mon May 01, 2017 7:31 pm

RedQueen wrote:He has played 24 games as per Transfermarkt.

My bad. I got the info from Bundesliga.com so obviously other cups are not included.

nm462272 wrote:So it really comes down to whether or not he's paid per total games played, or per games played per season. Total games seems to make more sense. If it's total games played, then it'll be easier to stomach the 5 million by playing him in one of the next three games.

If total games is indeed the contractual term, he shouldn't be played anymore unless they are prepared to keep him long term or that's going to be one seriously expensive trivial game.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 01, 2017 7:52 pm

ThiagoRises wrote:Damn, you got fakenews...

Suck it, GermanBasher.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm

While the remaining games are meaningless, the fact of the matter is that he should've crossed the 25-appearances threshold months ago....
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Mon May 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Does anyone know whether the clause "5 million for each additional 25 games" also applies if he's getting loaned?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ThiagoRises » Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 pm

SO, freaking Carlo played him all these 10 min useless sub appearances for no reasons.

Reminds me of the barca board and tiki handling of Thiago's clause.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Carlo will not be the one to pay the 5M if he plays him... see what you want to see. Horrible deal, probably includes loaning and selling. I suppose if we sell him, the buyers will have to pay the bonuses to Benfica.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Tue May 02, 2017 7:48 am

Surely Ancelotti is not so oblivious as to not understand the terms of the deal. Sanches has 24 appearances this season and this includes the following times on the pitch: 3 minutes, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 3 minutes, 3 minutes. This is pointless. While the terms of the deal may be silly, it's infinitely more silly to limit the player to what essentially amounts to time-wasting substitutions like this. As I've said before: Carlo's management of subs and rotating players has been an absolute disaster this season on every count. Sanches should've passed the 25 match limit weeks ago and getting appearances in 'meaningless matches' wouldn't be an issue. But, for many Carlo can do no wrong. I can only imagine how people would be ripping apart Guardiola if he'd played a player for 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute and caused the club to pay an extra €5m.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 am

The thing is it was a terrible deal from the onset. You simply cannot draw a lineup with a gun pointed at the back of your head. He was brought in to rule the midfield on CL games just like he did vs Bayern last season (at least parts of both legs). He wasn't brought in to overwork 99 year old Alonso while chitchatting on the bench.

The day you have to run through the legal department before deciding which players to start is the day you know you have done a pretty lousy transfer season and that's why I said this season was lost in the summer of 2016.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby zozon » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am

tflags wrote:I said this season was lost in the summer of 2016.

So why are you still present on the forum? This season hasnt ended. Why do you even bother to login and post in MATCH threads until September 2017 (Oh, you posted a LOT in those, believe me!)? Why are you posting and discussing this whole time, since the start of this season? What's your point of existence in here? What do your posts even mean in this apparently lost season for Bayern? Did you cheered for Bayern in ANY game this season, "knowing" that this is a lost season or you were like - Oh, this season is lost, why I'm even watching the game? I just can't comprehend what was your state of mind when you watched a Bayern game this season. Are you a masochist or just a double standards guy? You even accepted a moderator role in this Bayern fan-forum, the same forum you "predicted" on that this will be a lost season for Bayern. Maybe if you are an AC Milan fan-forum, then yes.

Yeah, I know you are a Bayern fan and this is a general Bayern fan-forum, but reading things like these on fan-forums like this one makes me puke. How can a fan say that the season (which hasn't even started yet) is lost? And no, this is not realism from you either. Because in a present football world reality - a season is not lost for Bayern (before it starts), not by a long shot. Maybe in some different era that would've been the case, but not now.

Congrats, you've not just reached a new rock-bottom of a fan attitude, but you started scraping under the bottom also.
Last edited by zozon on Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue May 02, 2017 11:44 am

Never saw the logic by which our board went for an largely unproven MF, bidding such a huge amount, and passing by on all those who were more needed, logicaly favorized, and more crucial in rebuilding the team.

Sane, De Bruyne, Jesus, Pjaca. They were all too expensive and so on. I still have hope for this boy. Our board is however messing with his mentality, they are dealing with him in the worst way.

If he doesn't show anything till the next season half, and someone gets injured in the MF . We have to get a granted improvement ala Keita, or another talent, preferably Tielemans, or something in between ( again I'm mentioning him lol ) Kovačić.

If he doesn't show signs of briliance in the upcoming season, then I'd like the jukebox to play a good ol' song from Dire Straits called Money for nothing.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 am

RedQueen wrote:Does anyone know whether the clause "5 million for each additional 25 games" also applies if he's getting loaned?

According to Bild, it does not.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Nemtar » Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 pm

I still trust in this guy, He has potential and he deserve a true opportunity.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

If he plays one more time this season, he'll become Bayern's most expensive signing... =P~
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue May 02, 2017 3:16 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Bayern brass has never been keen about leaking information so I'm usually skeptical of whatever they say to the press...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion