You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:17 am

1911 wrote:Sanches should've gone out on loan. Surprised not to see him play today, all while Thiago and Vidal played the 90 . . .

Yeah, this made no sense whatsoever.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:42 am

Could of been Carlo's transfer.

However, more likely than not. It was the board presenting Carlo with a potential transfer and Carlo giving the Yes to it, moreso than Carlo wanting sanches personally.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:28 pm

One can judge Carlo day and night for how he handles youngsters, but for a player not to even be in rotation and be considered an option, to be able to rest two of our absolute key players before the most important game of the season: surely, there's something wrong with him.

I'm sure Carlo isn't stupid and wouldn't choose not to play a player who brings massive quality to the team.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am

A fair point but the thing is even if Sanches were absolute shit it would have made sense to play him on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:A fair point but the thing is even if Sanches were absolute shit it would have made sense to play him on Saturday

Exactly
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby tflags » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 am

I don't think Sanches was a Carletto transfer AT ALL; more than one reason to believe this.

Martines, if you think about it, was only 5 million more expensive and clearly the then coach's choice. He was maid to play (same spot) until he started showing progress. Sanches is quite clearly Reschenke's work and he might just be a little too much investment for the board's taste given how little he has been played. I don't think he's on the road to a success story but the descision on him is still open.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm just real guys.

You guys gotta learn how to scout with your brain, rather than with tinted glasses
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:A fair point but the thing is even if Sanches were absolute shit it would have made sense to play him on Saturday

I agree, perfect occasion to play him, but because of this I have to repeat myself again: Carlo has been rotating quite a bit all year, if Sanches were usable he probably would have taken the perfect opportunity to give him at least 60 minutes. I'm of course no expert, but Carlo himself has worked with a plethora of players, so surely he knows better than I do anyway.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Well, he also barely plays Kimmich... I think he's good at managing 15 players tops, every additional player throws his squad management out of whack...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Germany

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:09 pm

#12 wrote:Well, he also barely plays Kimmich... I think he's good at managing 15 players tops, every additional player throws his squad management out of whack...

I think Kimmich has seen decent playtime, and has played some of the less important matches, even when others were healthy.
Sanches just doesn't play at all, even when there's little at stake and some vital games are coming.

I agree that the young players could be playing more though...but at the same time our way to the title didn't look that straightforward at some point this season, so more incentive to play the no. 1 line-up.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby endrity » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:48 pm

I am sure most of the transfers are decided beyond Carlo and while he might agree on them he doesn't do the full evaluation himself.

I think the failure to either properly develop or properly evaluate Renato this year, depending on whether you believe he has it in him to play at Bayern or not, was crucial for this season. We always needed a good backup to Thiago and Vidal for cases like last night when you knew Vidal was coming close to a red card. We need to think hard if Rudy can be that player next season and if not, than we better get ready to spend on Naby Keita right now.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby German-American » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Carlo really needs to trust the youth and I think he will be forced to next season. With lahm and Alonso retiring, and Robbery(especially Ribery) not being able to perform at that level anymore Sanches, Kimmich, and Coman will get ample playing time.

Sanches can directly replace Alonso and with Kimmich likely moving to RB he will need to cover that position. And he is very quick!!! We won't have the slow paced Alonso

Coman will get a lot more time with the Robbery situation, given injuries of course.

Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ThiagoRises » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 am

Carlo will get sack before he plays sanches, kimmich and coman significant minutes.

ONly way that will happen is if half the team is injured and the board doesnt buy anyone this summer.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 pm

endrity wrote:I am sure most of the transfers are decided beyond Carlo and while he might agree on them he doesn't do the full evaluation himself.

I think the failure to either properly develop or properly evaluate Renato this year, depending on whether you believe he has it in him to play at Bayern or not, was crucial for this season. We always needed a good backup to Thiago and Vidal for cases like last night when you knew Vidal was coming close to a red card. We need to think hard if Rudy can be that player next season and if not, than we better get ready to spend on Naby Keita right now.

Time to talk about the elephant in the room. And provide a verdict. His transfer was a mistake. Bayern snatched him unprepared, untested, and blew him way out of proportion. This is what happens when you pay 35 million up front for an 18 year old . . . under the graces of Jorge Mendez.

We have officially become Real Madrid (I like to use the word 'we' when self criticism is applied). In search for the next Messi the team overspent for Gotze and then Sanches. None of them worked. It has been a major failure for Reschke and KHR.

On a team now poised on a 4-2-3-1 scheme, he will have to stand in line behind obvious starters Vidal & Rudy plus possibly Kimmich and maybe a recessed Thiago. On a team that could use Sáchez as the new winger the options central behind the circle are multiplying.

So for once (or twice) Bayern tested what it means to overpay for a megastar. Bought the superkid before the big Euros and looked once again as the super team with the best in class scouting. Hell, Shakiri didn't do that bad in that department either. Now everyone's looking the other way.

I just hope next time anyone spends 35 million for a 18 year old kid; he has at least a year of playing time in first division. :roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby #12 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Well, I think qualifying Rudy as "obvious starter" is pretty daring to say the least...

Let's wait a little more... He has a lot to adapt to, at a very young age, and we're shit with talents... Still think he might have his breakthrough this coming season...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion