You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Reallly.....

Yeap. Neither have the ability.... Said no one ever
Last edited by Thiagoalcantara on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Guys like Gustavo knew their role and played their role, same goes with matudi. I'm sure they can hit those passes as well, but probably nowhere near the ability or consistency of a Toni Kroos/BAstian (bayern) or a Verratti/Motta.

Hate to interrupt but I do need to sound the BS alarm. By the time LvG overpaid for Guastavo, he was hitting 98% completion rates. A year after wearing red he hadn't drop more than 1% from his Hoffe years. Kroos never got above 93%. Please stick to the facts.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 pm

tflags wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Guys like Gustavo knew their role and played their role, same goes with matudi. I'm sure they can hit those passes as well, but probably nowhere near the ability or consistency of a Toni Kroos/BAstian (bayern) or a Verratti/Motta.

Hate to interrupt but I do need to sound the BS alarm. By the time LvG overpaid for Guastavo, he was hitting 98% completion rates. A year after wearing red he hadn't drop more than 1% from his Hoffe years. Kroos never got above 93%. Please stick to the facts.

If that was the case, Mikel would be GOAT.

Please learn to analyze stats better
Last edited by Thiagoalcantara on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Reallly.....

Neither are/were complete midfielders like Sanches can be so I don't get what point your trying to make....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Coman wrote:Of course Sanches will NEVER be a Pirlo, Busquets or Xabi Alonso

Piro..maybe,Busquets..maybe,but I see a great sameness in the careers of Alonso and Sanches so far:

Alonso professional debut-18 years 09 months 08 days. (with Eibar in LaLiga2).
Renato professional debut- 17 years 01 month 17 days. (with SL Benfica B).
First tier debuts:
Alonso - 19 years 01 month 20 days.(with Real Sosiedad).
Renato - 18 years 02 months 12 days.(with SL Benfica).

Not to mention for national teams and that Renato has a lot of experience already for his age in European tournaments either with the national team and not so much with Bayern.Maybe i'm watching Renato with pink glasses, but for me, he can be at least one level with Alonso,he have enough time to make it.
We'll see after 1 or 2 seasons.
I'd be happy to come back to this post after years and to show that I was right.
Cheers :cheers:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Last edited by Coman on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Please learn to analyze stats better

Luiz Gustavo played regista for the host team of the most expensive WC to date thanks to his passing rate and sweeping abilities. That from a country with the world's most competitive talent pool. He beat more than a THOUSAND candidates for that role.

This from a conversation with a World Cup Coach prior to Brazil.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Neither are/were complete midfielders like Sanches can be so I don't get what point your trying to make....

What makes Sanches, a teenage kid a complete midfielder???? Please let me know.

Also, you compared Matuidi and Gustavo as both guys that couldn't make the pass, when in reality, they could. However, they both vets and they both know their roles well. So, rather than complicate things, they do what they specialize in and help the overall balance of the team.

Sanches passing level is nothing to be in awe of or his ability.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Y'all from football irrelevant countries. And yeah, Coutinho is da best bitches. :P

Sanches has huge potential but that's it for now...
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 pm

tflags wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Please learn to analyze stats better

Luiz Gustavo played regista for the host team of the most expensive WC to date thanks to his passing rate and sweeping abilities. That from a country with the world's most competitive talent pool. He beat more than a THOUSAND candidates for that role.

This from a conversation with a World Cup Coach prior to Brazil.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

So, by your logic, John Stones is the best passing player in the EPL? or maybe Umtiti for la liga>?

You dont understand how brazil works. Especially, the national team setup
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

What makes Sanches, a teenage kid a complete midfielder???? Please let me know.

Also, you compared Matuidi and Gustavo as both guys that couldn't make the pass, when in reality, they could. However, they both vets and they both know their roles well. So, rather than complicate things, they do what they specialize in and help the overall balance of the team.

Sanches passing level is nothing to be in awe of or his ability.

Excuse me I wasn't very clear, what I really meant he has the tools to be a complete midfielder right now. Guys like Matuidi and Gustavo have already plateau skill wise and won't be getting any better while Sanches at 19 has the time and ability to be a more well rounded midfielder in the mold of a Schweinstiger or Seedorf. At the moment I think Sanches is already better than Gustavo and probably the same or a little better than Matuidi minus his experience...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:02 am

He could be. However, as I said before, technical ability is usually already decided when players are young.

There is no way that sanches at 19 is better than Matuidi and Gustavo is a completely different role. Bastian and Seedorf both had good technique though, especially Seedorf, which is why they are not really relevant examples. Honestly, think you are confusing sanches with Carvalho of portugal. Carvalho is the one that has a wide range of passing ability and has good technical skills.

Sanches to me, is more or less, going to follow the Vidal ladder. Not really going to be the most technical player, but immense stamina, workrate and physicality or he could turn out to be Ramires (Chelsea/Brazil)

However, like other players of the same mold, VIDAL had immense hunger and teamwork. Something, many youngsters lack in the youth ranks.

Renato and Bellerin both fall in the same category to me. Both have great physical gifts, but technically and tactically are not good at all. However, for some reason, people think both are the second comings of Seedorf and Dani Alves. R
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:15 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:He could be. However, as I said before, technical ability is usually already decided when players are young.

There is no way that sanches at 19 is better than Matuidi and Gustavo is a completely different role. Bastian and Seedorf both had good technique though, especially Seedorf, which is why they are not really relevant examples. Honestly, think you are confusing sanches with Carvalho of portugal. Carvalho is the one that has a wide range of passing ability and has good technical skills.

Sanches to me, is more or less, going to follow the Vidal ladder. Not really going to be the most technical player, but immense stamina, workrate and physicality or he could turn out to be Ramires (Chelsea/Brazil)

However, like other players of the same mold, VIDAL had immense hunger and teamwork. Something, many youngsters lack in the youth ranks.

Renato and Bellerin both fall in the same category to me. Both have great physical gifts, but technically and tactically are not good at all. However, for some reason, people think both are the second comings of Seedorf and Dani Alves. R

Lol in all honesty when you mentioned Carvalho of SportiingCP you reminded of a Sporting fan I had a similar debate with so I'm just gonna end this one here causes we're running in circles like this conversation. Let's just let time do the talking and reopen what will be an interesting and funny conversation in the future once Sanches has grown as a player.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby kingbayern » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 am

I would say Mueller got better technically to some degree.....Jerome also got better...so u don't get ur point
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:11 am

FWIW at age 19 is statistically a much better passer and dribbler than Gustavo and Matuidi were at that age.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion