You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 pm

It is OK now!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:51 pm

I kinda see why KHR said he could see Renato playing as a regista, he definitely has the passing ability to ping long range passes across the pitch. When you watch this kid he has soooo much talent it is crazy, at the moment i dont know what type of midfielder he will be. I dont want to jinx him yet but he could be our Fussballgott 2.0, what an exciting player he will be to watch in the coming years...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:00 pm

I hope he gets more minutes from now on and this is the right time for it. With the Bundesliga title decided and the team playing 9 matches in 28 days after the International Break he can be really helpful and get some valuable game time thinking in the next season.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:45 pm

He should be loaned
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby whitekingRM » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:45 pm

ANcelotti, has no confidence in young players, thats all.
whitekingRM
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby zozon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:36 am

whitekingRM wrote:ANcelotti, has no confidence in young players, thats all.

Where would you play Sanches at Bayern this whole season? Maybe Carlo's only fault is not playing him more against weaker teams, but in no way he can start before Thiago, Vidal... or Alonso (in his last season as a footballer ever), just because he is Alonso. No coach would bench him as long as being fit in his last season.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:59 am

Sanches was the wrong buy for Bayern and carlo.

IF Jose Mourinho or Simeone ever coached Bayern, I would bet money sanches would be one of the top cms, but at bayern I find it very unlikely, especially anytime soon.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:49 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Sanches was the wrong buy for Bayern and carlo.

IF Jose Mourinho or Simeone ever coached Bayern, I would bet money sanches would be one of the top cms, but at bayern I find it very unlikely, especially anytime soon.

Hmmm..ruling out a 19 year old in his first season on a new team, two years removed from youth football, in a new country, while competing in a squad that is world class by every definition and especially in the midfield.......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 am

That's the beautiful thing about a raw diamond with a wide range of talents. We can groom him into the type of player we want him to be.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Coman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:59 am

Firefox1234 wrote:...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Moking other amazing argument this way. Shouldn't be tolareted. #autoban for Firefox1234 :lol:
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Ancelotti is prioritizing Kimmich... rightfully so IMO, he was here first. :P
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Hmmm..ruling out a 19 year old in his first season on a new team, two years removed from youth football, in a new country, while competing in a squad that is world class by every definition and especially in the midfield.......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Calling him a wrong buy was harsh but I have to say I am disappointed by his total output, the main reason of which was his inability to convince the coach, who watches him train day in day out, to play him more often. When he played us last year in the Champions League he was the best midfielder from both teams, hands down, so perhaps my expectations were a bit high.

To be fair I think we are stifling his development a bit. He would be a regular player at practically any other team in the world.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Calling him a wrong buy was harsh but I have to say I am disappointed by his total output, the main reason of which was his inability to convince the coach, who watches him train day in day out, to play him more often. When he played us last year in the Champions League he was the best midfielder from both teams, hands down, so perhaps my expectations were a bit high.

To be fair I think we are stifling his development a bit. He would be a regular player at practically any other team in the world.

Actually Vidal was by far the best player on the field on the two game but Sanches was indeed really good. Better than Alonso or Thiago. But : way to play way different between Bayern and Benfica.

Let's give him time, he's only 19 yo. He game he played against Atletico in groupstage was really good and I still don't understand why he doesn't play much. He deserve to play way more. Same for Kimmich. But there is Alonso who is Ancelotti favorite and Thiago/Vidal who are better right now.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Sanches game is build on his fantastic stamina and physical gifts.....

However, his tactically sense and technical ability is really nothing impressive for a highly rated teenager. Kimmich plays more because he's better at both than Sanches is....

Sanches should consider going out on loan imo. His game is way too rough on the edges right now. Benefica and Porto really do a fantastic job selling players at overvalued prices every year.

If only sanches +kimmich were combined as one.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Criticism on Sanches is a 50/50 topic imho. He's far from a 35 to 80 million transfer whatever the horoscope says. That's plane and simpol.

Taking the money paid for him out of the equation, although his development curve has shifted when placed in a new envirorment it is easy to see he could easily develop into a fine footballer a bit later as should be normal.

So yes, the team might have paid TOO much for him, but the final word on this transfer is far from beign spoken. Let's wait a while until we call him the Portuguese Gotze.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion