You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby bastos80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Renato-Vidal-Javi huh ?

What is this?
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:52 pm

bastos80 wrote:

What is this?

Triplesechs :shock:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:08 pm

bastos80 wrote:

What is this?

Slaughterhouse.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

What is this?

Triplesechs :shock:

god beware
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:30 pm

This is what Jardim (AS Monaco coach) said last spring about Lemar when media asked him why the player didn't play much.

"Under 22 years old players are often irregular, and my goal with Lemar is that he plays well, not that he plays a lot, he is not ready yet physically and mentally prepared to play 40 matches per season. Cristiano Ronaldo did not play all the matches at Manchester United at the beginning, it is a usual training process."

When I read this (was in french) I though about Renato Sanches ... younger than Lemar, in a way bigger club and in a way more tactical position.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Coman wrote:This is what Jardim (AS Monaco coach) said last spring about Lemar when media asked him why the player didn't play much.

"Under 22 years old players are often irregular, and my goal with Lemar is that he plays well, not that he plays a lot, he is not ready yet physically and mentally prepared to play 40 matches per season. Cristiano Ronaldo did not play all the matches at Manchester United at the beginning, it is a usual training process."

When I read this (was in french) I though about Renato Sanches ... younger than Lemar, in a way bigger club and in a way more tactical position.

This should clear any worries people have about Sanches, his time will come and there is no pressure for him to go out and play 40 games a season just yet. Mbappe is another good example of this...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:11 pm

JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm

@aterford

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Can't see tweet? Click here!

And in my mind it always was this.

For me there is NO WAY Bayern give €5M every 25 games every year.

That mean almost : if he isn't good enough the second year we have to sell him quickly or we'll pay €15M more again !
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Yes I'm still not sure about that.
First off, Record is Lisbon based and has covered Benfica for decades. A Bola, also Lisbon based and also been covering Benfica for decades provided the same contract information.
Meanwhile the above mentioned sources are a Spanish journo and a Porto blogger.

The clause is not €5m for every 25. It's only once he hits 25 apps. 25 appearances will pay the same in bonus as 50 appearances. Maximum of €5m per season.
Why would Bayern agree to a contract related to his national team appearances, especially when they knew he had already received caps for the national team and had already been informed he would be called up to Portugal's Euro squad by the time we'd signed him? We might as well have just handed them the money right then and there, there was never a chance that he wouldn't meet 25 NT appearances over a 5 year period.
Plus these clauses are virtually always related to the player's club he's signing with. I can't recall any other player ever who had a clause relating to his national team performance in a club contract. Bayern has no interest or stake at all in Portugal's NT. That would not make any sense. I don't think it would make any sense for Benfica to insert a specific clause for winning Ballon d'Or either; it makes more sense for them for the bonuses to be triggered by making the three-man shortlist rather than winning outright as it gets them their money easier (and because we both know that no CM will win Bd'Or anytime soon either - Benfica knows this too)

Again 5m a year - even if he hits 25 appearances every year - would make him cost €15m a season as opposed to €10m a season, which is what he would cost if he doesn't hit 25 appearances. But this is largely irrelevant as nearly everyone who is a regular contributor for Bayern (i.e. also making ~25 appearances) is costing in the same €15m per season bracket. It's not unusual or a particularly egregious fee, assuming he hits the threshold. This is more sensible for all parties and perfectly affordable.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Deserved. Altough he has struggled a lot here his talent is undeniable.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 am

aterford wrote:Yes I'm still not sure about that.
First off, Record is Lisbon based and has covered Benfica for decades. A Bola, also Lisbon based and also been covering Benfica for decades provided the same contract information.
Meanwhile the above mentioned sources are a Spanish journo and a Porto blogger.

The clause is not €5m for every 25. It's only once he hits 25 apps. 25 appearances will pay the same in bonus as 50 appearances. Maximum of €5m per season.
Why would Bayern agree to a contract related to his national team appearances, especially when they knew he had already received caps for the national team and had already been informed he would be called up to Portugal's Euro squad by the time we'd signed him? We might as well have just handed them the money right then and there, there was never a chance that he wouldn't meet 25 NT appearances over a 5 year period.
Plus these clauses are virtually always related to the player's club he's signing with. I can't recall any other player ever who had a clause relating to his national team performance in a club contract. Bayern has no interest or stake at all in Portugal's NT. That would not make any sense. I don't think it would make any sense for Benfica to insert a specific clause for winning Ballon d'Or either; it makes more sense for them for the bonuses to be triggered by making the three-man shortlist rather than winning outright as it gets them their money easier (and because we both know that no CM will win Bd'Or anytime soon either - Benfica knows this too)

Again 5m a year - even if he hits 25 appearances every year - would make him cost €15m a season as opposed to €10m a season, which is what he would cost if he doesn't hit 25 appearances. But this is largely irrelevant as nearly everyone who is a regular contributor for Bayern (i.e. also making ~25 appearances) is costing in the same €15m per season bracket. It's not unusual or a particularly egregious fee, assuming he hits the threshold. This is more sensible for all parties and perfectly affordable.

It's not €5m per year or 25 international appearances every year. In fact, which national team plays 25 matches in a year? It's a one-time clause, once he reaches 25 international appearances, which could even be in 10 years' time for all we know.

The question which is not answered is: if Bayern sell Sanches in summer and he ends up winning the Ballon d'Or (obv. ends up in the FIFA XI as well), would that mean Bayern still have to pay the 3 clauses (Ballon d'Or winner, top 3 Ballon d'Or and FIFA XI), €40m or would those clauses only be valid while the player is still playing for Bayern?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:17 pm

MUTU wrote:It's not €5m per year or 25 international appearances every year. In fact, which national team plays 25 matches in a year? It's a one-time clause, once he reaches 25 international appearances, which could even be in 10 years' time for all we know.

The question which is not answered is: if Bayern sell Sanches in summer and he ends up winning the Ballon d'Or (obv. ends up in the FIFA XI as well), would that mean Bayern still have to pay the 3 clauses (Ballon d'Or winner, top 3 Ballon d'Or and FIFA XI), €40m or would those clauses only be valid while the player is still playing for Bayern?

If KHR was not flying high while formulating the contract then its only valid he achieves those with bayern..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

More, more and more playing time.
Last edited by MUTU on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:[youtube]https://youtu.be/9v87eSi5TIo[/youtube] More, more and more playing time.

your link is not working.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:40 pm

It's working for me. Whatever :
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion