You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Link to full interview if you're interested. It really does show a great deal of maturity.


http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/blmd22n-renato-sanches-biding-his-timel-at-bayern-434984.jsp
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1918 times
Been thanked: 1131 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby zozon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:15 am

He learns from the best in the business - THAT guy from Chile and the oldie Alonso, so he should be OK, even from the bench.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ottackon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:51 am

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

I have no doubt he will become truly world class, I just am nervous that we will have trouble getting him there. I hope Carlo and the club treat the situation very carefully, I don't want to mishandle this one. Makes me think of when Man Utd initially sold Pogba away. How much would they be kicking themselves if they weren't able to buy him back later on? It would be a truly great error if we messed this one up.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1918 times
Been thanked: 1131 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby zozon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 pm

aterford wrote:Makes me think of when Man Utd initially sold Pogba away. How much would they be kicking themselves if they weren't able to buy him back later on?


Dude, WTF??? They re-bought him for 90m+, isnt that a reason to be kicking themselves???? :roll: :roll: :roll:
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm

zozon wrote:
aterford wrote:Makes me think of when Man Utd initially sold Pogba away. How much would they be kicking themselves if they weren't able to buy him back later on?


Dude, WTF??? They re-bought him for 90m+, isnt that a reason to be kicking themselves???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

They aren't actually kicking themselves. They took it as a grandiose exhibition of their "financial might". Clowns.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2521 times
Been thanked: 2410 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:22 pm

zozon wrote:
aterford wrote:Makes me think of when Man Utd initially sold Pogba away. How much would they be kicking themselves if they weren't able to buy him back later on?


Dude, WTF??? They re-bought him for 90m+, isnt that a reason to be kicking themselves???? :roll: :roll: :roll:


Haha, fair. But I'm saying......what if they hadn't been able to buy him back at all? I think Pogba's a bit overrated and probably not a €90m+ player but for them it was a big 'psychological' move if that makes sense....

Anyways point being if we don't develop Renato properly and end up selling him away I can see a similar scenario arises and it could haunt us for years to come.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1918 times
Been thanked: 1131 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:59 am

I have a good feeling he starts vs Arsenal...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14099
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4717 times
Been thanked: 3010 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I have a good feeling he starts vs Arsenal...

Would really love to see him bully Xhaka around and show what a real heavy hitting box 2 box midfielder is.
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 529 times
Been thanked: 607 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:14 am

sherpthederp wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I have a good feeling he starts vs Arsenal...

Would really love to see him bully Xhaka around and show what a real heavy hitting box 2 box midfielder is.


To be fair Xhaka's not a box-to-box.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2204 times
Been thanked: 1993 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I have a good feeling he starts vs Arsenal...

Would really love to see him bully Xhaka around and show what a real heavy hitting box 2 box midfielder is.


To be fair Xhaka's not a box-to-box.

He still tries to be, thats what I was getting at.
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 529 times
Been thanked: 607 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:57 am

I'd love to see him start vs Arsenal as well....would be great experience. Hopefully even if he doesn't he gets significant minutes.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1918 times
Been thanked: 1131 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:25 am

sherpthederp wrote:He still tries to be, thats what I was getting at.


No, it's Wenger who keeps instructing him to play box-to-box quite stupidly. In Gladbach he dictated as CDM, and Dahoud executed. His shortcomings in England is due to misuse, not his inability.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2204 times
Been thanked: 1993 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:He still tries to be, thats what I was getting at.


No, it's Wenger who keeps instructing him to play box-to-box quite stupidly. In Gladbach he dictated as CDM, and Dahoud executed. His shortcomings in England is due to misuse, not his inability.

Nah. Xhaka is a mediocre player. Always was. Never understood the "bring Xhaka to replace Alonso" thing in here. He's bad.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2521 times
Been thanked: 2410 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:He still tries to be, thats what I was getting at.


No, it's Wenger who keeps instructing him to play box-to-box quite stupidly. In Gladbach he dictated as CDM, and Dahoud executed. His shortcomings in England is due to misuse, not his inability.

Nah. Xhaka is a mediocre player. Always was. Never understood the "bring Xhaka to replace Alonso" thing in here. He's bad.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


Wouldn't that make him a perfect replacement?!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10704
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 2773 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests