You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby tflags » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:50 pm

SilentStrike wrote:No one is overhyping him.

Spoiler: show
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby tflags » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:55 pm

MUTU wrote:We have two extremes, the ones praising him and handing him MOTM and then there's tflags who was left unimpressed. My opinion lies somewhere in between. He didn't impress me much, but I also appreciated his physicality and the goal came through an action he started.


How's 'unimpressed' an extreme? I think he's a strong and fast player who can leave you in the dust if you don't start running soon enough. What I am opposed to is the over-hype. And he's getting a lot of that.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:58 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:We have two extremes, the ones praising him and handing him MOTM and then there's tflags who was left unimpressed. My opinion lies somewhere in between. He didn't impress me much, but I also appreciated his physicality and the goal came through an action he started.


How's 'unimpressed' an extreme? I think he's a strong and fast player who can leave you in the dust if you don't start running soon enough. What I am opposed to is the over-hype. And he's getting a lot of that.


That's the biggest extreme on here though, in relative terms of course. I think he deserves some hype, just not all of it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31984
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5657 times
Been thanked: 8458 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:59 pm

I couldn't watch yesterday's game, but I was a bit underwhelmed by his other appearances.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31568
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7517 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JJJ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 372 times
Been thanked: 378 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:05 pm

This kid will surely get us fans from portugal and becuse of the hype he will increase the shirt sales and media attention to the club as well..I have always longed for such a talented youngster who rest of the world will feel jealous that we have him..and financially and pr wise good as well..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3158
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 700 times
Been thanked: 1118 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Machiavellico » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:14 pm

tflags wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:No one is overhyping him.

Spoiler: show

Well, in retrospect, there wasn't anyone on the field that deserved it more than him. Not saying he was stellar, cause he wasn't, he still needs to improve his decision making, but that's a cliche for the 18 yos.
You gotta give it to him, though, it's like this guy has no lungs. He ran 9 kms in just a half+overtime. And you all saw the intense pressing he threw at the croatian defense in the last minutes of the game. Not to mention that his top speed last night was 27.8 km/h(!!!!!).
There aren't many couples of box to box midfielders that come to mind, but I sure as hell can't wait to see Vidal and Renato
Image

PE14
User avatar
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm
National Flag:
Romania
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
tflags wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:No one is overhyping him.

Spoiler: show

Well, in retrospect, there wasn't anyone on the field that deserved it more than him. Not saying he was stellar, cause he wasn't, he still needs to improve his decision making, but that's a cliche for the 18 yos.
You gotta give it to him, though, it's like this guy has no lungs. He ran 9 kms in just a half+overtime. And you all saw the intense pressing he threw at the croatian defense in the last minutes of the game. Not to mention that his top speed last night was 27.8 km/h(!!!!!).
There aren't many couples of box to box midfielders that come to mind, but I sure as hell can't wait to see Vidal and Renato

Haha 27.8kmh... If he runs into you it's like being hit by a speeding truck.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31984
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5657 times
Been thanked: 8458 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:
tflags wrote:Haha 27.8kmh... If he runs into you it's like being hit by a speeding truck.


http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57700a3fb0add/giphy.gif
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:02 pm

I thought Carvalho was the best player.

Sanches was primarily good in the second half, but not great throught rest of the match. Also, the counter attack that led to the goal was a mistake that ended up being a goal....

That being said, he did well vs rakitic and modric, two very good cms in la liga. He has better chances than Kimmich honestly by a huge margin
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:I thought Carvalho was the best player.

Sanches was primarily good in the second half, but not great throught rest of the match. Also, the counter attack that led to the goal was a mistake that ended up being a goal....

That being said, he did well vs rakitic and modric, two very good cms in la liga. He has better chances than Kimmich honestly by a huge margin

So, what you're saying is Renato was bad at seating on the bench in the first half?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5547
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2390 times
Been thanked: 2281 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:I thought Carvalho was the best player.

Sanches was primarily good in the second half, but not great throught rest of the match. Also, the counter attack that led to the goal was a mistake that ended up being a goal....

That being said, he did well vs rakitic and modric, two very good cms in la liga. He has better chances than Kimmich honestly by a huge margin

So, what you're saying is Renato was bad at seating on the bench in the first half?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


English must not be your first language....

As I said before, he played well in the beginning of the second half and not so much rest of the game, which includes the overtime period. Maybe, its time to put in some money into buying cable tv
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby tflags » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:English must not be your first language....


:lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:13 pm

:lol:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2332 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:26 pm

tflags wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:English must not be your first language....


:lol:


Hows the third world you living in

Look at this kid's signature and he is still talking about people overrating Sanches
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests