You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Heh, his professionalism was getting weird anyway. :P

Let's wait until something solid appears.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Shocking news if true: SPORT BILD report that Rafinha has threatened to go on strike if he continues to be used as a substitute.


He demand that today... and he was shocked how media can write something like that...
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 13461.html
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Rafinha has denied the allegations... Great! :) he has been a true professional so far!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31952
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:02 pm

MUTU wrote:Shocking news if true: SPORT BILD report that Rafinha has threatened to go on strike if he continues to be used as a substitute.

Is it me or Bild and Die Welt are crappy towards Bayern?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9150
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 848 times
Been thanked: 2906 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:12 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Shocking news if true: SPORT BILD report that Rafinha has threatened to go on strike if he continues to be used as a substitute.

Is it me or Bild and Die Welt are crappy towards Bayern?


Actually Bild have often been accused of showing favouritism towards Bayern, but at the end of the day they are a tabloid and thus love sensationalism. I don't know enough about Die Welt to be able to give an educated opinion on them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31952
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Rafinha says he didn't do a Tevez on the team at any time. Heynkes says the carioca is ""very disciplined, very reliable and accurate." So now that everyone is throwing flowers at everyone else, can someone please explain to us why is he getting benched??
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9150
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 848 times
Been thanked: 2906 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Because he's defensively shaky, simple as that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby shileno » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:14 am

I also don't get why Rafinha gets benched. Even if Boateng helps more in defense, Rafinha can be a very good choice for the right wing. He's in better form than Olic and I think he's better than Alaba in that position. He deserves more minutes.
User avatar
shileno
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Chile
National Flag:
Chile
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby dambun » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:22 am

tflags wrote:can someone please explain to us why is he getting benched??

because he has not performed well.... at least not recently.... despite having much less physical burden than most of the team....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 am

quaazi wrote:Because he's defensively shaky, simple as that.


I don't know, Rafinha played very well in his first few games. He was shaky in some games but I think he's had more good rather than bad games. Probably Heynckes prefers Boateng because he's been playing better and DVB is in decent form. This is why I believe that Badstuber should be the one benched, not Rafinha
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31551
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8898 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:07 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
quaazi wrote:Because he's defensively shaky, simple as that.


I don't know, Rafinha played very well in his first few games. He was shaky in some games but I think he's had more good rather than bad games. Probably Heynckes prefers Boateng because he's been playing better and DVB is in decent form. This is why I believe that Badstuber should be the one benched, not Rafinha


He started the season pretty well, but that also might be related to the fact that we weren't much bothered on the defensive side during that period...

But lately, one has to ask: is Rafihna a defender? During the Villareal match, the #13 guy is playing in front of Robben rather than behind him (a note one of my not-so-big-of-a-soccer-fan friends gave me during the game :D)
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Rafinha and Usami. Heynckes only knows why he keeps benching them
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

Rafinha has some problems with his visa and has not yet been allowed to join the rest of the team at the training camp.

The first friendly is in 4 days' time against Al-Ahly.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 49984.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31952
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

However, the authorities probably had in Doha with the visa "sloppy".


So let me get this straight. Breno, out on bail, had no problems getting in but Rafinha-who probably has been in Qatar already being an ex-Schalke player-was not able to resolve the VISA issues in time?... They better get their act together for the next 10 years or heat is not going to be the ONLY issue in 2022!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9150
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 848 times
Been thanked: 2906 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
quaazi wrote:Because he's defensively shaky, simple as that.


I don't know, Rafinha played very well in his first few games. He was shaky in some games but I think he's had more good rather than bad games. Probably Heynckes prefers Boateng because he's been playing better and DVB is in decent form. This is why I believe that Badstuber should be the one benched, not Rafinha


He started the season pretty well, but that also might be related to the fact that we weren't much bothered on the defensive side during that period...

But lately, one has to ask: is Rafihna a defender? During the Villareal match, the #13 guy is playing in front of Robben rather than behind him (a note one of my not-so-big-of-a-soccer-fan friends gave me during the game :D)


I disagree that he is not solid in defense. In fact, at the start of the season there were some games he played even better than Lahm (just read the match threads).

He is a bit out off form in recent games, but IMHO he is far better RB than Boateng is.

And about Villarreal's second match: He only was out of position in the goal we conceded, and the reason was that Robben waiting for the ball and Rafinha tried to open space for him. The ball didn't get to Robben, Robben didn't track back (as almost always) and Rafinha looked exposed in defense...look here (13:57):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmifkv ... mbediframe
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo! [Bot] and 26 guests