You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Piotr Trochowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Piotr Trochowski

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:24 am

I know all will start shouting at me...:)

What do you think about this fellow...I like him a lot..he will do a great job in bayern's midfield.. He has a great shot.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:44 am

I'd like to point out that he's an ex-Bayern player. Bayern didn't feel they needed him, but apparently he kept on improving. Yet, Schweinsteiger who's the same age is a much bigger talent.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:01 pm

MUTU wrote:I'd like to point out that he's an ex-Bayern player. Bayern didn't feel they needed him, but apparently he kept on improving. Yet, Schweinsteiger who's the same age is a much bigger talent.

Yep. Schweini should be huge one day. He's already pretty big, but you know what I mean.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:09 pm

MUTU wrote:I'd like to point out that he's an ex-Bayern player. Bayern didn't feel they needed him, but apparently he kept on improving. Yet, Schweinsteiger who's the same age is a much bigger talent.

Right...and it's not bad to have him...I am sure that Magath sent him away...didn't he?....Magath wastes his resources...:P..

check out this article...

http://eurosport.com/football/bundeslig ... 1449.shtml

This fellow gave some huge and impressive peformances for his national team and magath is not able to get the best out of him.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:11 pm

and to add,

Shweini is aweeeeesome...No one disagrees to it...but he never plays like he plays for the national team...
what could be the reason????....MAGATH it is..

check this article out, by Kaiser...

http://eurosport.com/football/euro-2008 ... 1454.shtml
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:37 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:and to add,

Shweini is aweeeeesome...No one disagrees to it...but he never plays like he plays for the national team...

I totally agree with that article. Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Bundesliga but the national team is more exciting to watch. The atmosphere is just so relaxing and fun, and you can see that on the players faces. Heck, during the World Cup that was what the commentators here in the US was talking about....they were talking about the joy on the players faces which was unusual to say the least.

To this day, I still watch the World Cup games (recorded them on DVD...shhhh!) and it's still a joy to watch because the players are having fun and it carries over to the fan, whether they're in the stadium or at home. Everything about it is so entertaining and I love it.

I just wish these players would just forget about "the rules of Magath" and just play with freedom because it could really start something.
Last edited by tracylynn on Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:49 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and to add,

I totally agree with that article. Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Bundesliga but the national team is more exciting to watch. The atmosphere is just so relaxing and fun, and you can see that on the players faces. Heck, during the World Cup that was what the commentators here in the US was talking about....they were talking about the joy on the players faces which was unusual to say the least.

To this day, I still watch the World Cup games (recorded them on DVD...shhhh!) and it still a joy to watch because the players are having fun and it carries over to the fan, whether they're in the stadium or at home. Everything about it is so entertaining and I love it.

I just wish these players would just forget about "the rules of Magath" and just play with freedom because it could really start something.

I got all of deutschland's matches too... :secret:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:46 am

I totally agree with that article. Magath needs to lighten up a bit. If he did, Bayern's football would be much more entertaining.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:19 am

Easier said than done. Germany's opponents don't use the same ultra defensive tactics that a good number of Bundesliga clubs do when they're playing Bayern. And then one counter attack, and...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Easier said than done. Germany's opponents don't use the same ultra defensive tactics that a good number of Bundesliga clubs do when they're playing Bayern. And then one counter attack, and...

it's all part of a game. isn't it? :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:50 am

Piotr is a great player.It was not that wise decision to let him go but the club had a lot of youth players by now.I think he is a playmaker.You go and see his goal against porto on youtube.He also has very good shot accuracy like scweini.And like scweini he doesn't run like a turtle.Dont know whether piotr has edge over basti or not but his recent pefomances in the euro qualifier were terrific
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Piotr Trochowski

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:26 pm

Rumours came out today that Bayern are interested in bringing German midfielder Trochowski back to Munich. Does anyone have more news on this?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:49 pm

:shock:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 pm

Paddy wrote::shock:

yes..
:shock: :shock:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:44 pm

I can only say....:D....I like the player...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion