You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Piotr Trochowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:57 pm

I can say if we continue to buy these kind of players we are doom to be a mediocre. Common... Karimi, Dos Santos, Haltitop (he is a slight improvment)...only Van Bommel is an ok player (nothing special tho).
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:26 am

Trochowski is a good young (22 years old) player, and has represented the German national team. He has the speed, the dribbling and a good long range shot.

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:00 am

Sweet goal..I remember that one...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Hamburg midfielder Piotr Trochowski has signed a contract extension to keep him at the club until 2011.

The 22-year-old has been one of the few bright spots in an otherwise depressing season for the North German outfit, making 19 league appearances, and scoring 2 goals.

"We are happy that we have been able to send out this signal in a difficult time," Hamburg chairman Bernd Hoffman said.

Rumours had surfaced that Bayern Munich were keen to bring back the player they released in 2004, believing he would not make the grade, though Trochowski insisted: "that didn't interest me. Hamburg is the most important thing for me."

Trochowski was last year called up to the Germany squad by Joachim Loew, and has since won 2 international caps.

I guess the story will be buried now...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 pm

Transfer list updated. I marked him as "dismissed".
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Good!!! he is not coming :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: Piotr Trochowski

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

Piotr Trochowski is expected to sign with Sevilla imminently. Trochowski is a former FC Bayern player and has fallen out of favour at Hamburg SV.

Source: http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... dung_18485
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kip » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Another polish traitor becomes mediocre, weeeee.
kip
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm

I dont want to sound stupid

but Trochowski Back in Bayern as Back up winger (if we forget that Uli hoeness and him are not exactly friends) would also make sense

Just My 2 Cents
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Element wrote:if we forget that Uli hoeness and him are not exactly friends

Actually it's Bruno Labbadia who he doesn't like. The latter slept with Trochowski's partner (not sure if it was his girlfriend or wife) whilst he was coaching him at Hamburg. Poor guy, I cannot even imagine the pain of having to go to training every day and suck up to the guy who slept with your woman.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually it's Bruno Labbadia who he doesn't like. The latter slept with Trochowski's partner (not sure if it was his girlfriend or wife) whilst he was coaching him at Hamburg. Poor guy, I cannot even imagine the pain of having to go to training every day and suck up to the guy who slept with your woman.

and trochowski also criticized uli hoeness

and Hoeness countered back by saying that Trochowski can even read or something like that

but then it rested

but the fact of being to see the face of the one who slept with your woman everyday , and Being forced to obey him is surely Something bad

but what do you think of him as backup winger
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Element wrote:but what do you think of him as backup winger

Decent, but nothing special. I'd rather have a young player with less abilities but with the promise of reaching the levels of Ribery and Robben. I'm sure that the 2 of them would help him a lot in his development.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:if we forget that Uli hoeness and him are not exactly friends

Actually it's Bruno Labbadia who he doesn't like. The latter slept with Trochowski's partner (not sure if it was his girlfriend or wife) whilst he was coaching him at Hamburg. Poor guy, I cannot even imagine the pain of having to go to training every day and suck up to the guy who slept with your woman.

Really??? :shock: :shock:
And HSV took no action against it? :o :o
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Roman Grill , Agent of Piotr Trochowski announced that Piotr Trochowski is going to sign a 4-year contract with Sevilla starting 1st July 2011
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby vijay92 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm

good luck at sevilla. But doubt that he will make a positive impact there
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion