You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pierre Højbjerg [Pierre Emile Højbjerg]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Pierre Højbjerg [Pierre Emile Højbjerg]

Postby RAGHU » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Brondby starlet Pierre Emil Hojbjerg commits future to Bayern Munich

Brondby talent Pierre Emil Hojberg confirmed on Wednesday that he has agreed to join Bayern Munich in the summer.
The 16-year-old's contract is set to expire in the summer, and speaking to Danish source Sporten, he revealed his choice to move to the German giants on a free transfer.

"I've decided on Bayern Munich because there I have the best prospects," Hojberg said. "I had offers from clubs in the Netherlands, Italy, England and Germany. But on my first visit to Munich, I knew that Bayern were the right club for me."

A versatile player, Hojberg prefers to operate in central midfield, but can be used on the right wing. For the Denmark Under-17 international, the move to Bavaria will be a dream come true.

"I always used to sit in front of my TV and watch the professionals in the Bundesliga. Now maybe in a few years I can play in their stadiums."

Hojberg did not reveal the duration of his contract, but it is reported that the deal will last for three years. The player was recently honoured by the Danish FA as the top talent in the U-17 age group. [source]
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Emil Hojberg

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Are there any videos of this kid?
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 pm

i'm afraid no.....not even in the you tube
hoping rookies like can, jennings or this guy (if we sign him) become a great revelation next season....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm

We all hope because they are the future.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Pierre Højberg [Pierre Emile Højberg]

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Cool, don't know anything abuyt this guy, but I found out his exact name is: Pierre Emile Højberg
Fixed the thread title :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Good on him, making a move to Bayern will only be a good thing for him.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ojasmhatre » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

A less spectacular but nevertheless respectable signing is the one of Pierre Emil Højbjerg. The 16-year-old Danish central midfielder currently plays for Brøndby’s youth team and will join Bayern’s U19 for the next three years at the end of this season.

Højbjerg, despite being one year younger than all others, was a part of Denmark’s squad for the 2011 U17 World Cup in Mexico. He played 20 minutes in the final group match against Australia.

“Clubs from Italy, England, Germany and Netherlands wanted to sign me but when I visited Bayern I knew that it’s the right club. Playing for such a big club is a childhood dream come true. I’ve watched the great stars play on TV, in a few years I might be the one being watched on TV.” – Pierre Emil Højbjerg

The Danish talent was voted as the country’s top U17 talent and is, as mentioned before, a central midfielder with lovely passing skills.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 am

Very :D about this signing. Bayern desperately needs more talent in the lower levels of its system! Welcome aboard, and best of luck for the future!
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 am

I like the signing but we are already loaded at CM for the future. Alaba, Can, Hurzeler, and Hojberg to name a few. We need to bring in some wingers and defenders for the youth teams.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

uzi716 wrote:I like the signing but we are already loaded at CM for the future. Alaba, Can, Hurzeler, and Hojberg to name a few. We need to bring in some wingers and defenders for the youth teams.

Correction Hurzeler plays more as a Winger/Striker, No.10 he hardly plays CM, so you got it wrong there, and Alaba plans to play on the wings in the future, He is a better winger than a better CM
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Payam » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 am

ojasmhatre wrote:
uzi716 wrote:I like the signing but we are already loaded at CM for the future. Alaba, Can, Hurzeler, and Hojberg to name a few. We need to bring in some wingers and defenders for the youth teams.

Correction Hurzeler plays more as a Winger/Striker, No.10 he hardly plays CM, so you got it wrong there, and Alaba plans to play on the wings in the future, He is a better winger than a better CM

I did not know this. I always thought that he wanted to play in the middle.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Payam wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:

I did not know this. I always thought that he wanted to play in the middle.

I remember some time ago him saying this, I like playing in the middle but I am the best on the wings, Same applies for Hurzeler who has never played CM only SS, CAM but mostly Striker/RWM
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Naah, Alaba said the exact opposite, that he likes the wing but sees his future in the middle. And just a couple of days ago he said he liked to mold himself after Schweini. The kid likes CM, although I'd personally like him at LW more.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 am

quaazi wrote:Naah, Alaba said the exact opposite, that he likes the wing but sees his future in the middle. And just a couple of days ago he said he liked to mold himself after Schweini. The kid likes CM, although I'd personally like him at LW more.

He said he'd like to see him in the Center with the abundance of players in the Center I doubt he would be preferred there, he could be better at no.10 or LW. Where he'll end up
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:he could be better at no.10

Off-topic: I'd like us to try this someday
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion