You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pierre Højbjerg [Pierre Emile Højbjerg]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pierre Højbjerg [Pierre Emile Højbjerg]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Dhuber24 wrote:I was happy with his debut, he was a little shy in his play but i think once he plays more he'll fit right in with the squad. I can't wait to see him in future games

Your right cant blame him for being a bit timid, he was probably just trying not to screw up let alone make a big splash in an already sealed up game.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ScottBrown » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

- It was a fine indhop. And it's good to see that he gets the chance. It's kind of a free option, now the championship at home. But he would not be playing if he had not earned it, says Thomas Frank according to Ekstra Bladet, and tells that the German club compares the Dane with Mehmet Scholl.

- What is this I hear down there. They are very happy with him. And I believe that he will continue to get some playing time here and there in the rest of this season. But they lack a player of his particular place, they probably out and buy a star. He's U18 player. But I believe that we will see him playing regularly. We just have to be a little patient. His debut Saturday was a step in the right direction, says the coach.
Scott Brown is the captain of Celtic, to prevent all you noobs to ask :D

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScottBrown » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 am

- It was my childhood dream that came true. I know that this has happened, but it still feels like a dream, cheering teenage talent in the German media.

In the minutes before the historic debut, he was just a few tips along the way from star keeper Manuel Neuer. And once he was on the pitch, he quickly hold the nerves.

- Selvfølgeig should I just take a few minutes to get into the game. That's enough for everyone, when only 17 years. But it was a fantastic experience, says Højbjerg not lacked support.

- My whole family was, and it was obviously wonderful. But the whole team is there for me. I'm really good at Bayern Munich, where all only want one the best, says the latest Danish Bayern Munich player.

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JJJ » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 am

Video of his debut? I wanna heard that Pierre-Emile HOJBJERG from the crowd. :wink:
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

ScottBrown wrote:the German club compares the Dane with Mehmet Scholl.

=P~ =P~ =P~
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ScottBrown » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 am

Last Saturday was the only 17-year-old Dane Pierre-Emile Højbjerg debut for Bayern Munich, but before traveling to southern Germany was the young midfielder actually passed both FC Copenhagen and Brondby.

He started in FCK, but it led to a crisis in youth player.

- I would play in midfield, the club saw me as a striker. It got to the point that I finally not at all felt good, I had no clergy. It was not fun. And you have to have fun to play football, otherwise it will not work, says Pierre-Emile Højbjerg according to Ekstra Bladet to Münchner Merkur and continues:

- I had no intention of creating problems. I would not be a tough stand against and say: I will play there and there because I'm the best. Not at all. But I felt bad for all parameters, football, socially. The Phase hurt, he said.

The misery in FCK got Højbjerg to switch to Brondby.

- It was good because I finally in FC Copenhagen was completely down. Eventually I was not present mentally, and athlete in me was completely gone. In Brondby, everything went my way, and even though I FCK even was named best soccer player in my age group, so I smoked anyway into the hardest six months of my life as a footballer, says the new Bayern debutant.

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg got about 19 ​​minutes in the Bavarian 4-0-victory over neighbors from Nuremberg.

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ScottBrown » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am

You can then view the other hand, calmly state that since switched to Brondby in 2011 is not so damn much has gone wrong for the comet from Copenhagen Copenhagen.

The move last summer to Säbener Strasse started already 17th December 2011 -. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg have the date etched in memory:

- Bavarian talent manager Michael Tarnat came to a battle, we won 5-2 and I am told that he already after five minutes saying Him, we ha '! 17th December, I was suddenly in Säbener Strasse meetings with Christian Nerlinger, former Sports Director, at Herrn Rummenigge -., and I flew back to Copenhagen and told my father: This WILL I!

On the other hand, it was a far from crystal Danish teenager who last summer was pounding on in Bavaria.

- I asked Soren Lerby: Am I really here? And he said: 'There is no way back, you have signed up! And you know what? You can do it, believe me! '

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg had the choice between college and private residence with the very family Tarnat -., He chose the latter:

- I must be honest and say I had my doubts. But it has been fantastic, he, his wife and kids are like a second family to me. He is not and inform my football game at the breakfast table, talking about everything else -. Usual topics of conversation. I could not have made ​​a better choice, in the family, they have very big hearts, tells Pierre-Emile Højbjerg.

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ScottBrown » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 am

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg could have been a really good deal for Brondby.

But instead of several million had the ailing club from the Copenhagen suburbs do with the pennies that Bayern Munich are required to send in so-called education and training compensation.

And Saturday afternoon, the value of the Dane as yet another notch. Here he was: the youngest debutant ever in the Bundesliga for the illustrious southern German club. 17 years and 251 days old was he when he stepped on the field in the red jersey.

But in fact he was incredibly close to extending the contract with Bayern before last summer instead signed with the Germans and changed on a free transfer.

Had Brøndby been a bit more prudent and generous, they had secured a hefty payment for great talent.

According to Ekstra Bladet information was Pierre-Emile Højbjerg willing to enter into a three year agreement with Brøndby, but it never materialized.

Ekstra Bladet learned that Højbjerg proposal was DKK 15,000 per month.

At the time served talent Alexander Green, who never reached the first team in Brøndby, in the region of DKK 25,000 Brondby were not prepared to accept Højbjerg proposal.

The club offered 8000 per month plus travel expenses covered.

The offer was not negotiable, although Brondby knew that Pierre-Emile Højbjerg was a hot name among the biggest clubs in Europe.

- We had a negotiation process with Pierre. An uneventful course, where we were premature. But the arrow pointed early on Bayern Munich, and we could not do anything, say Brøndby sports director Ole Bjur not want to deal with the financial details of the deal, Brondby threw on the table.

Great talent has even confirmed the amount:

- I can confirm that the number is correct. But again, the economy is not important in my head, it's the sport that counts 100%. The second is "just" paper, he told 90minutter.dk.

The Danish super talent was happy for his debut, but it was not entirely without nerves, he got his first 20 minutes as first team player.

- I shit a little in my pants, but I had 2:00 to 3:00 good actions and be able to relax a little, said Danish Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, which also received praise from his coach Jupp Heynckess.

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:12 am

Whats with all these 17 year olds popping out of the blue, you mean in a distant future 10 year olds will be making the first team :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Whats with all these 17 year olds popping out of the blue, you mean in a distant future 10 year olds will be making the first team :P

Kroos and Alaba were both 17 and I believe Müller was barely 18 when he played under Klinsmann against Sporting and scored a goal!

We've got good luck with players that make their debut this young. :)

Needless to say that he still has to put a lot of work into his game but he is a very gifted young player.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ScottBrown » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Champions League semi-finalists Bayern Munich lurking allegedly fishing Viktor Fischer out of Ajax 'hands, and the idea seems the Danish talent in Bavaria, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, very thoroughly.

- He will be very welcome at Bayern Munich. It would make me very happy if he comes down here, says Højbjerg to DR Sport and adds:

- Ajax is not the only club who are good at developing talent. It's maybe sometimes someone just forget. If you look at our team right now, so there Schweinsteiger, Badstuber, Lahm, Alaba, Muller, Kroos. They all come from our own youth and European top level.

Fischer has just extended his contract with Ajax until the summer of the 2017th

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ScottBrown » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

German Pierre =D> =D> =D>

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AdepT » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm

We might as well rename this thread to 'ScottBrown' or 'NikolajFromDenmark', seeing the no of posts on each page. :roll:
JK. :P

With Love
P. E. Hojbjerg
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ScottBrown » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!