You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pier Larrauri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Pier Larrauri

Postby Walls » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:54 am

WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 am

Bayern signs 'new Messi', 13

BAYERN Munich has signed a 13-year-old who has been dubbed "the new Lionel Messi".

Peru's Pier Larrauri agreed a contract with the German club after impressing on a month-long trial, said Jaime Noriega, president of Esther Grande de Bentin, the youngster's club.

Larrauri was born in Siena in Italy of an Italian father and Peruvian mother.

Media in Peru has compared him to Argentina international Lionel Messi, after producing in noteworthy performances in an attacking midfield role.

Some young players are so talented!! I hope that when he will grow up, he will come "new Messi"!!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 15,00.html
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:37 am

Bayern Munich have rubbished reports they have signed 13-year-old Peruvian midfielder Pierre Larrauri.

EGB president Jaime Norriega had announced the player had sealed a move to the Bavarian giants, though Bayern were quick to issue a denial

"There's nothing in those reports," said head of youth development at Bayern, Werner Kern.

"The boy was here twice for trials, but that was it. There is no contract with him."

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/27072007/58/ ... gning.html
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 pm

His club are still insisting that he's moving to Bayern.

http://www.peru.com/futbol/AutoNoticias/FutbolPortada/2007/07/27/DetalleNoticia92419.asp

It might well be a publicity stunt...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:46 pm

Bizarre
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:35 pm

I think that Bayern are rubbishing reports of signing this teenager because of this reason:-

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=49488
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Duncan » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I doubt that there is a publicity stunt and I also doubt that he is not coming. The only reason for making us believing he is not coming is a statement by Werner kern who is the youth manager who said the kid isn't getting a contract. Talking about professional players this is usually a clear death for a transfer, since there is no transfer when there is no contract. But this case is different due to FIFA law, which does not allow transfers of players under 16 years of age. But this doesn't mean the kid is not able or allowed to come to Munich for going to school there and to play for Bayern youth voluntarily. It's probably such a constellation that single purpose is to circumvent the FIFA law in this case. Therefore Kern's statement can easily be interpreted as a "shut the **** up you Peruvians, we don't want any publicity in this case" :wink:

That's my theory in this case and we should be able to proof its worth quite soon
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 am

Yes I agree with Duncan, well said. Perhaps he does have a secret contract of some sort. Anyway this kid looks like he had a LOT of promise... we'll have to wait and see now.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:37 pm

The "Süddeutsche Zeitung" a Munich based and nationaiwde respected newspaper did some investigation in this case and wrote an article about it. The conclusion is that Larrauri is coming and the my suspicion about the reason to deny it in the first place was correct, but additionally Bayern does not want publicity in this case cause it is a) a break of their principles not to acquire players below the age of 16 and b) because these procedures are regarded as child trade. The reason to break these principle is assumed to have two main reasons c) the rising transfer fees for topclass players and d) the massive talent which has been gifted to this kid

edit: the article is simply to long to translate, so I don't copy and paste it here. But I guess you don't have problems with trusting me in this case
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Thanks for this information, Duncan!
I don't know why they are denying it and all, though. I mean if they signed this player, wouldn't people know anyway once he starts playing for the youths?

Hopefully he will become a star one day :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am

well, he can play for the youth without being signed. Since no one can stop you from immigrating into Germany because you want to live there and go to scholl there especially not when you have european background (Piers father is italian). As a positive and accidental" side effect Pier also can play football here. The only reason to pretend not having done the obvious is the FIFA law that makes signing players of this age illegal. The trick here simply is in doing the obvious not to commit anything illegal. And when no law is broken then there is no judge and jury :lol: :D
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:20 am

(LIP-ir) -- German newspapers announced the arrival of one of Peru's adolescent stars - 13 year-old Pier Larrauri, who will be part of the Under-14 Bavarian club.

Bayern Munich, where players such as Claudio Pizarro and Paolo Guerrero played when they were young, will be Larrauri's new home for one year.

"He'll be here for one year. We'll see how he progresses," said Werner Kern, director of Munich's minors division.

"Nothing is for sure. He's (Larrauri) been here a couple of times but there is no contract," assured Kern. The club denied all rumors which had been spread in Peru.

One of Germany's largest newspapers, Süddeutsche Zeitung, clarified that according to FIFA regulations it would be illegal for someone that age to sign a contract.

Larrauri, who studied at the Esther Grande Bentín soccer school in Peru, has been compared to Diego Armando Maradona. Outstanding plays he has made can be seen on youtube.com.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:41 am

Following on from Claudio Pizarro and Paulo Guerrero, Bayern have brought another Peruvian to the Allianz Arena. This one however is only 13!

Pierre Larrauri Corroy is the new wunderkind on the block and Bayern have succeeded in bringing him to Germany.

Bayern youth boss Werner Kerner confirmed to the ‘Süddeutschen Zeitung’ that Pierre will arrive in Munich for one year and will be available to play for Bayern in the C youth team in the Bezirksoberliga.

The attacking youngster has been admired by millions and dubbed ‘the new Maradona’ after being seen performing for Sporting Cristobal’s youth team Esther Gran de Bentin on the internet.

The youngster’s advisor Carlos Delgado, who was also the representative of Pizarro and Guerrero, sent the video to Bayern. The club then invited the player to Munich for a month during which time he decided to return for a longer period.

Jaime Noriega, President of Esther Grande says, “We are very proud that he has gone to Munich. He is not only a good player, but also a very good person. He will become the greatest player of all time.”

Although FIFA regulations state that “a player may only transfer internationally if he is at least 18”, Bayern have taken advantage of a loophole which states that if the parents take up residency in the destination country then it is OK.

Pierre’s father will move with his son to Germany. His mother will remain in Peru with his brother.

With Ribéy, Toni and Klose representing the present for Bayern, have the club unearthed a gem à la Messi for the future?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=373256
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 pm

He'll be playing for the U19s next season!

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:58 am

The skills are impressive!

The fact that he acts like a superstar already worries me!
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion