You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philipp Lahm

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:48 am

Philipp Lahm (stretched knee ligaments) should also be fit again at about the same time after missing out since sustaining the injury in early September. “I’m guessing he’ll be able to play again in two to three weeks,” Hitzfeld said.
FC Bajern

Barcelona move for Bayern Munich fullback Lahm

Postby charger256 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:11 am

Barcelona are moving for Bayern Munich left-back Philip Lahm.
Kicker says Barca see the Germany international as a potential replacement for Gianluca Zambrotta.

Barca chiefs have concerns over Zambrotta's long-term fitness and have already made contact with Lahm's agents about a move to the Nou Camp at the end of this season.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:21 pm

Lahm is not going to be like Ballack, no way he will leave Bayern for Barcelona.
He has the potential to win everything with Bayern so there is no reason to leave,
I believe Barca is going to turn out just like Real Madrid 4 years ago.
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:16 pm

I miss Lahm a lot!! :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby charger256 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:48 am

Bayern Munich fullback Philipp Lahm has welcomed interest from Barcelona.
The Germany international is interesting Barca and told Bild: "I'd be delighted to continue my career with Barca, which like Chelsea or Real Madrid is a team that allows you to evolve.

"I'm now 24 and I think you must move to a bigger club when you're 25 or 26 because when you're 29 it can be too late."

this is tribalfootball.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:03 pm

The news is everywhere!!!...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:01 pm

whats he playing at saying he wants to play for Barcelona before he is too old? please say this is a joke.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby knox _sponitz » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:15 pm

please don't go there .. bayern is a great for u .. u can play right and left at this club .. if u go to barca may be u be another ballack .. can't playing any position
knox _sponitz
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fcb 4eva » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:16 pm

let him go i say, dont want anyone here who doesnt want to play for Bayern. How can he say Barca are a bigger club too?

------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:09 pm

It's not looking too good. According to some reports, he has agreed with Barcelona to move on a free transfer when his contract expires in Summer 2009.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:38 pm

MUTU wrote:It's not looking too good. According to some reports, he has agreed with Barcelona to move on a free transfer when his contract expires in Summer 2009.

Well, if he has indeed done that, then we will sell him to another club and break his heart...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:24 pm

Rumour has it that Bayern are close to accepting Barcelona's bid of 15 million euros for Lahm's transfer at the end of this season. Personally, I see this sum to be way too low for a player of Lahm's calibre.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby charger256 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:33 am

Barcelona have struck terms with Bayern Munich over a fee for left-back Philipp Lahm.
German media sources say a deal worth £10 million has been tentatively agreed, though the prospect of Lahm moving to the Nou Camp in January has been ruled out.

The Germany international, whose representatives have already agreed personal terms with Barca, is expected to move to Spain at the end of the season.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fcb 4eva » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:50 pm

if he wants to leave i say let him go, we've got a very good replacement in Jansen anyway, dont want anyone here who doesnt want to play for us.

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:42 pm

Yeah, if he doesn't want to play for Bayern let him go, but who can replace him? Jansen is good but other than him and Willy all we've got is Lell. Not so good. If I were Uli I'd be doing all I can to hang on to Lahm, he's got the potential to be one of the best.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion