You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philipp Lahm

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:26 am

MUTU wrote:
DPBayern89 wrote:I heard a rumour that Man Utd are going to bid £13mil for Lahm, and play him at RB to replace Gary Neville.

Haha yeah right. After all that hassle we gave them with Hargreaves, they would need a mental checkup to try and take any of our players anytime soon 8)

LOL :D precisely
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:42 pm

What a question!! but who voted that we should not keep Lahm?!! 8-[
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:What a question!! but who voted that we should not keep Lahm?!! 8-[

most probably a man utd fan :roll: :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nemo85 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm

is this a joke.hahahahahahahaha
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hopelessrom_grl » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:30 am

awww.........I love Philipp...he's just so adorable...now that I read that he has a pair of bunnies, he's getting cuter and cuter by the second......CAN HE GET ANY CUTER :D :D

I find Lahm quite attractive and he's an amazing player.......I love watching his crosses, they are absolutely beautiful

and I find that Philipp has a very cute butt :wink:
hopelessrom_grl
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:25 pm

EWWWWW :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Beatrice » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 am

tracylynn wrote:Lahm has two bunny rabbits and their names are Milky Way and Brownie. According to his mom, during the WC he called her and the first thing he wanted to know was how his rabbits were doing. Ahhhhhh. How can you not love a guy who gives such adorable names to his rabbits and is concerned about their welfare? O:) He's such an sweetheart.

Awwww.....I think its soooo adorable that he has two bunnies :lol:
Beatrice
Hey, I'm new here!

Philipp Lahm

Postby aldaniela » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:08 am

I have just read this : "Germany defender Philipp Lahm will miss Saturday's Euro 2008 qualifier against Wales in Cardiff after suffering a knee injury in training on Thursday".
This is too bad. No more injures please :S
aldaniela
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby andresdonado15 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:00 am

But it is serious, or it isnt
I read it isnt serious. I think he can be fit for karlsruhe
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:20 am

andresdonado15 wrote:But it is serious, or it isnt
I read it isnt serious. I think he can be fit for karlsruhe

I don't think Karlsruhe will couse us any troubles because they just came from Bundesliga 2, we need him for our upcoming game against Schalke which is more important, and difficult.
If I'm not wrong this must be his first injury ever, he is always on the pitch playing for Bayern and Germany, he deserves to rest for some time.
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:53 pm

According to fcbayern official website Lahm could resume squad training in early October if his recovery goes according to plan!!!
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:46 pm

Too bad! :oops:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Danger » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm

This is an insult...
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:57 am

The 23-year-old Germany international will be unable to run for the next two weeks, Kicker sports magazine reported.

Lahm has lost muscle strength as a result of wearing a splint.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:53 pm

Uh oh. We really need Lahm back! Though at least next month we'll have Sagnol back.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion