You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philipp Lahm

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

LAHM !!!

Postby bm72 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 am

I came across some news in tribalfootball.com that aston villa want LAHM, it would be a big mistake if Bayern let him go !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:54 am

That's the crappiest stuff I ever heard from tribalfootball.com
There is no way that Bayern will sell Lahm..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am

tribalfootball is not worth talking about.... ](*,)
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:34 pm

Oh my god, Aston Villa! How shocking! :roll:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernCRO » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:35 pm

lets go shity hack triallfootball!!!
Bankai
BayernCRO
Getting the hang of it

Postby Walls » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

aston villa

Postby waqqar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:58 pm

Aston villa have there sight on Lahm and bayern should ignore them couse Lahm is young and talented and in years on hes gona grow in talent and i think bayern will defenatly sign a new contract if he agrees
waqqar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby soccerkyle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Lahm is not leaving bayern hopefull ever and if he did he would go to a way better club than Aston Villa
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

be careful

Postby HuggseybearMIXIT » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:19 am

If you rember at last years world cup Beckanbaur was bragging about how good lahm is and how important he is to the german national team baur even said that bayern would consider tranferin him if the right deal along ill try to find u that article it was on fox soccer channel last summer
HuggseybearMIXIT
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DPBayern89 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:05 pm

I heard a rumour that Man Utd are going to bid £13mil for Lahm, and play him at RB to replace Gary Neville.
DPBayern89
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 pm

You guys still worried if Klose will leave ? LOL he is not going anyhwere , we are not that stupid to let him go. Jansen and Lahm ...just think about it...FCB must be very out of their freaking minds to let Lahm go. As MUTU said Lahm's contract runs out in 2009.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby soccerkyle » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:16 pm

The day we start to sell our best young especially German players is the day this club stops competing in Europe
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby xevi » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 pm

we should do a new contract for lahm and schweinsteiger. they are the future and are good.
and NOT sell any player at manchester. it has "stolen" hargreaves" and they didn't sell van nistelrooy last year.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Matakos » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:40 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:You guys still worried if Klose will leave ? LOL he is not going anyhwere , we are not that stupid to let him go. Jansen and Lahm ...just think about it...FCB must be very out of their freaking minds to let Lahm go. As MUTU said Lahm's contract runs out in 2009.

i think you mean lahm. :wink:
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:21 am

DPBayern89 wrote:I heard a rumour that Man Utd are going to bid £13mil for Lahm, and play him at RB to replace Gary Neville.

Haha yeah right. After all that hassle we gave them with Hargreaves, they would need a mental checkup to try and take any of our players anytime soon 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion